• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Half Korean Loves Cock

papa4u78

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife who loves talking dirty and deep penetration. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

18.jpg j (4).jpg IMG_1732.JPG IMG_20120825_160013.jpg

so seductive and sexy as hell. her ass and mouth were built for taking cock, lots of it.

damn damn damn....she makes me rock hard. i wanna yank those panties off her perfect ass, and pound both her ass and her cunt until she screams and cums, arching her back and grunting loudly like some animal.

after she's done nutting all over my bone, i'll flip her over and shove my cock into her mouth and pump my cum straight down her throat.

thanks for sharing

Last edited:
damn damn damn....she makes me rock hard. i wanna yank those panties off her perfect ass, and pound both her ass and her cunt until she screams and cums, arching her back and grunting loudly like some animal.

after she's done nutting all over my bone, i'll flip her over and shove my cock into her mouth and pump my cum straight down her throat.

thanks for sharing
No problem! Glad you enjoyed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back