• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hall pass

• Thread starterlolassissyboobs
  • Start date

lolassissyboobs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2011
I watched hall pass last night with my wife, it was a decent movie but it seemed to be written by a cuckold, ....................movie spoilers ahead just a warning if u havent seen it

The movie is mainly about 2 couples whos wifes agree their sex crazed hubbys could use a 1 week hall pass to go have fun and get it out of their system, but it ends up both wifes end up meeting guys, 1 of the wifes sleeps with a young stud and the other comes close to sleeping with a guy her age 40ish, while both guys dont really have any contact with any women till their free week is almost up and even then neither one goes thru with it
Also there was a scene where one of the husbands almost drowns in a hottub and 2 men come in and help him out, one is a average looking white guy the other a average looking black guy, until the camers goes down and the black guys big dick is shown, at this moment i peeked over at my wife and saw she had a look on her face, she gets that look when she sees something she likes, so then the camers moves to the white guy and u can see his dick which is very tiny, now my wife glances over at me and grins
i just found it interesting and thought id share this with u all

Thanks for the recommendation. Loved all the cuckold themes in it.
In sauna scene, I loved how the camera lingered over the gigantic black cock, and the reveal of the redhead's tiny Irish curse. I love that all of the white boys, particularly adolescents, who saw that movie and had an important message reinforced for them, that black men are their sexual superiors. White male viewers were instructed that they should be ashamed of their little pink dinkys, that their sexual equipment is only good for a laugh, and that only well-hung men, particularly black men, deserve admiration.

Your more when welcome glad you enjoyed it, i know what you mean watching it with my wife just reminded me and her that bbc is usally superior to white dick, i hope she gives in to her cravings for black dick one day

bitchboy1984 said:
I loved how the camera lingered over the gigantic black cock,
and then revealed the redhead's tiny Irish curse.

I love that all of the white boys, particularly adolescents, who saw that movie and had an important message reinforced for them, that black men are their sexual superiors.

White male viewers were instructed that they should be ashamed of their little pink dinkys, that their sexual equipment is only good for a laugh, and that only well-hung men, particularly black men, deserve admiration.

Nice things can be revealed in sauna sessions - and white boi cums off worse in the dick department.

A wife can't stop herself flickering her eyes back and forth to compare cock size, now can she?

Nature provides both big and small. If food is plentiful, big animals like the Woolly Mammoth and dinasoars can survive, but in harse parts of the globe only tiny animals will survive. So a small dick may actually allow survival of a species by breeding smaller and smaller so food supply matches what is needed.

If women want bigger cocks, then only the big cocks will be allowed to breed. Society has encouraged (one man, one woman), but if the world is unable to feed itself, then some men may eventually have to give up the right to raise a child born of their own seed to eliminate as many genetic faults as possible.

Saraha said:
Nature provides both big and small. If food is plentiful, big animals like the Woolly Mammoth and dinasoars can survive, but in harse parts of the globe only tiny animals will survive. So a small dick may actually allow survival of a species by breeding smaller and smaller so food supply matches what is needed.

If women want bigger cocks, then only the big cocks will be allowed to breed. Society has encouraged (one man, one woman), but if the world is unable to feed itself, then some men may eventually have to give up the right to raise a child born of their own seed to eliminate as many genetic faults as possible.

Very insightful but then africans should have tiny cocks...but do they?

Lol my wife told me she watched the movie once I had fallin asleep. She said that she didn't remember how funny the movie was....the first scene she mentioned was the owen and black cock scene, her words "ya know the scene where owen is layin there and there's a black guy with a huge cock..." when she stopped talking about "the funny scene" I jokenly said "what did you do, play it back and masterbate to it?" She said "oooh yeah" grabbing her pussy "oh that big cock". I acted as if I were playing, but it really turned me on. I would like to know what she was really thinking when she saw it.

whtman said:
Lol my wife told me she watched the movie once I had fallin asleep. She said that she didn't remember how funny the movie was....the first scene she mentioned was the owen and black cock scene, her words "ya know the scene where owen is layin there and there's a black guy with a huge cock..." when she stopped talking about "the funny scene" I jokenly said "what did you do, play it back and masterbate to it?" She said "oooh yeah" grabbing her pussy "oh that big cock". I acted as if I were playing, but it really turned me on. I would like to know what she was really thinking when she saw it.

============

why not have some honest communication
with your wife pinhead.

sharky20 said:
Very insightful but then africans should have tiny cocks...but do they?

The extra food in America has made guys bigger around the waistline, but not below. Processed foods have lots of soy in it these days, including bread, so there is a conspiracy afront by lesbians who own shares in food companies to reduce the fertility of men, so their main role will be "helpers only".

Athletes and body builders seem to have the testosterone thing sorted, but the rank and file haven't seen testosterone for years - their food is now full of female oestrogens. Male answering the "hormone call" to go back to the female state when they were created as a foetus.

Users who are viewing this thread