• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hard and ready to play

• Thread startercream100
  • Start date

cream100

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2007
tell me what you think ladies

Attachments

• Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 630
  • Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 11.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 595
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 561
like a hand grenade, your huge cock is armed and ready for action. I would drop to my knees and suck it in a flash. It is a space invader for sure. Love your blue jeans and sexy belt. I love to unbuckle belts and discover what is inside your pants.

love your profile of sex, sex, sex and money - and I especially love the deep chocolate blackness of your love dart - bet it finds its mark so confidentally.

Maybe Dark Cavern could have a prize for the sexiest cock and we could have a poll vote to pick the winner.

mmmmmmmmm nice

kisses jennie

I would say it is ready for more than play, it's ready for some serious pleasure to a MWF like me. Would like to try yo fit it in me.

Thanks for the luv babes.. I loved your pics also.. damn I would tear that ass apart

sexy jennie said:
mmmmmmmmm nice

kisses jennie

Josetta said:
like a hand grenade, your huge cock is armed and ready for action. I would drop to my knees and suck it in a flash. It is a space invader for sure. Love your blue jeans and sexy belt. I love to unbuckle belts and discover what is inside your pants.

love your profile of sex, sex, sex and money - and I especially love the deep chocolate blackness of your love dart - bet it finds its mark so confidentally.

Maybe Dark Cavern could have a prize for the sexiest cock and we could have a poll vote to pick the winner.

thanks babes. If you live in the MN area maybe we could hook up. I got something for you hahahaha

lucy p. said:
I would say it is ready for more than play, it's ready for some serious pleasure to a MWF like me. Would like to try yo fit it in me.

I would def fit it in you... look me up I am in Minneapolis MN

hi

you have a grand cock that would make many of us very happy hit me up if u like mature bbws
kisses
bea

Beautifull cock;)
i would like to suck and take it inside me
xxx
love ya

BlackLover20 said:
Beautifull cock;)
i would like to suck and take it inside me
xxx
love ya

I would sure luv to give it to your sexy ass. damn. you are hot. ummm!!!
Luv ya back

wouldn't it be so nice if girls could be fucked by as many cocks as they desired, and no one would criticise them "even one little bit".

hi

hi i travel to to mn stp area at times wanna fuck?

bea said:
hi i travel to to mn stp area at times wanna fuck?

yeah let me know when you are in town we could def. fuck... :hump:

Josetta said:
wouldn't it be so nice if girls could be fucked by as many cocks as they desired, and no one would criticise them "even one little bit".

shit I feel you mama... I don't criticize. I enjoy...

wow love to get some of that , love it between my tits

whitematurewifeuk said:
wow love to get some of that , love it between my tits

I would luv to cum all over your tits and pussy hehehe

cream100 - you could start a super-race of people with that love stick contributing deposits to a sperm bank - and white girls making withdrawals.

guys with big cocks should have the number of inches painted on their foreheads, so that us white girls could know which zipper to undo, and which cock to make a withdrawal from.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that cock belongs in my pussy

very niceeeeeeeee, cream. wow!