• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hardcore 4..... damn that's a whole lot of fucking

81.jpg82.jpg83.jpg84.jpg85.jpg

626.jpg
that's why I missed a cap..... the numbers were right .... had an extra 'eating" pic instead of a cap

well the boys got the fishing gear all ready... we are just waiting for momma to drag her rear end out of bed to cook us some breakfast.... and we are off to the lake.... pretty sure shortly after we leave she will be back to bed... just not mine!... hahahah

LikesMMF ... I get lucky once in a while... probably had to go to a sight for those... I think most of the pics you see on regular sites are better and probably more real.... but mostly the same ones over and over..... if I don't find the needed amount I go to a "eating" site and gather... hate that... most just don't look real... but starting to find some better sites anymore... there for a while ... hardly no new sites... but that's changing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back