• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

has your wife gone BLACK

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
Has your wife gone black? Mine has she loves black cock

What age did your wife go black? Mine had her first black cock at 17. In fact she keeps a picture of the guy in our bedroom to remind me how long she has been a lover of black cock.

Attachments

• 732688640.jpg
    732688640.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 770
  • 845498765.jpg
    845498765.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 680
  • 921166062.jpg
    921166062.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 678
  • 1338993217.jpg
    1338993217.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 787
  • 1748439107.jpg
    1748439107.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 780
My wife had a black boyfriend before I met her. She was in her mid 20's and had a white long term partner she's been with for 10 years who knew nothing about her black lover.

When we first got together the old black boyfriend called round to her parents house (she had moved back to their house at the time having split from her old boyfriend) to see her a couple of times but then she moved in with me and she didn't see him again as far as I know.

Reactions: AstaSilva
Ha! By the time i had met my wife, back in the day. "Back in the day meaning 2001." She had already went and sucked and fucked two big black dicks. And she was fuckin' 12!!! So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Of course she didn't tell me this until some years later. And when i did find some stuff out, believe me, i was shocked. My wife is some kind of freaky deeky crazy little thing. But i love her, and her freakiness. If you want, check out some of my older posts. You can read our story there.

My wife and I dated on and off for over 30 years before we finally got married. During one of the off periods she met and started dating a black guy. She was about 33 at the time. They were together for 10 years. It was shortly after they broke up that we started seeing each other again and eventually got married.

Yup. Before we met and since we have been together.

My wife has been doing it for almost 16 years now

My wife had a black boyfriend of 8 years and had gotten pregnant but lost the baby. They split up after that. He stills calls and they talk but do not get together, he lives about 2000 miles away. I can tell she still has feelings for him and she told me that if she had not lost the baby they would still be together. My fantasy is to have him come out and give her another chance to have his baby. Maybe her next class reunion I will tell her to go alone, and stay with him for the weekend and see what pops up.

hotsexjoe said:
My wife had a black boyfriend of 8 years and had gotten pregnant but lost the baby. They split up after that. He stills calls and they talk but do not get together, he lives about 2000 miles away. I can tell she still has feelings for him and she told me that if she had not lost the baby they would still be together. My fantasy is to have him come out and give her another chance to have his baby. Maybe her next class reunion I will tell her to go alone, and stay with him for the weekend and see what pops up.

Did she have this black boyfriend while you were married to her, or was this before your marriage?

Fuzz Buster said:
Ha! By the time i had met my wife, back in the day. "Back in the day meaning 2001." She had already went and sucked and fucked two big black dicks. And she was fuckin' 12!!! So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Of course she didn't tell me this until some years later. And when i did find some stuff out, believe me, i was shocked. My wife is some kind of freaky deeky crazy little thing. But i love her, and her freakiness. If you want, check out some of my older posts. You can read our story there.

yes but does she keep a photo of them in the bedroom so you can be reminded everyday that she loves BBC

Why did you post obiously "cut and pasted" photos of other peoples pics... try posting your own wife

jmexpat said:
Why did you post obiously "cut and pasted" photos of other peoples pics... try posting your own wife

do you have pics of your wife posted here? I have way to much respect to post a pic of my wife here so ass holes like you can jerk off to her! Have you made the same remark to al the others on here that post the same kind of pics along with there post or are you just picking me out

Oh I see, so it's ok to disrespect others.

I am an equal opportunist critic

more like a hater then a critic

Gotta agree with Carina on this one. He never said those were pictures of his wife and he is also correct that you, jmexpat, have not posted pictures of your wife.

No we meet after she broke up with him. She still has pictures of them together not dirty but standard pictures. She talks about their time together fondly she just had a lot of emotional problems she carried his baby for five months. He just could not put up with her emotions. She still starts to cry around her due date she would have had the baby.

My point exactly, posting pics without others permision.

jmexpat said:
My point exactly, posting pics without others permision.

not sure you have made your point or if you even have one:eek:

My wife went black 4 years ago and loves it. Her going black and me being a cuckold is the best thing we could have ever done

I simply afraid my Japanese wife her tight pussy can not comfortably consume any monsterous BBC..!:eek:

Has your wife Pinky tried to accomodate a hugh BBC?

Users who are viewing this thread