• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you ever caught your wife cheating?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
yea my ex! A friend called me to tell me she was in a bar kissing and cuddling with some guy (id been suspicious for a few weeks at this point) so without her knowing I went to the car park and watch for a few minutes through the window then with her spare car key i disabled her car! Well almost destroyed it! I cut just about every wire i could find in the engine bay.
And waited for the phone call from her to tell me the car won't start!
When it came through I said "why don't you get that guy to fix it? He seams quite good with his hands!"
she just went quiet!
That's when I calmly said "well I guess it's only fair I tell you now since were finished ! I've been fucking your sister for months anyway!" And put the phone down.
She had 3 sisters and tensions were always high between them, so I didn't say which one!

Reactions: mindplay1, hikawade and DaveJ
DirtyDi said:
Paddy knew where 2 get real love & affection. It's all very well throwing him doggy snax now & then but I don't think that compares with having a naked young lady kneel down in front of him & inviting him 2 mount her. Do u?
I'll have to say I agree.

DirtyDi said:
I think he was a very lucky boy & I considered myself 2 b a very lucky girl. Have u ever seen how much a big dog like that spunx? It's astonishing. Fills a girl up & then squirts out around the sides. It looks completely amazing believe me. (& feels quite awesum 2.)
I stand by me earlier statement that you are a "treasure". I only wish I could spend some time with you is all.

No :(

No but caught mom cheating on dad when I was in HS.

• Love
Reactions: Dexbad, mindplay1 and ckc
Billbham said:
wow, I did too. Came home sick fron school and caught mo with a friend of the family. younger than my parents....

• Love
Reactions: mindplay1 and lnohhnvm
Billbham said:
can you tell us the story? PM me, if you prefer.

ckc said:
wow, I did too. Came home sick fron school and caught mo with a friend of the family. younger than my parents....
can you tell us the story? PM me, if you prefer.

Since Chris cuckolds me, her dating others is not cheating

Anitainside said:
Mmm black guys do spunk big dollops

627672-big-nipples-too-image_296x1000.jpg
Lovely

I used to watch my ex fuck guys the window. She never knew. She thought I was out "with the guys".

My current girl has fucked many guys including her ex a a couple coworkers. Haven't been able to watch yet

Reactions: lnohhnvm
citiman33 said:
yes but almost 4 years later :(
can you tell us the story, please?

Users who are viewing this thread