• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have your friends seen your wife naked?

• Thread starterJimandDeb
  • Start date
Would be hot to modify my wife’s biki so it unwrapes

JimandDeb said:
It has happened a few times
Can’t say , but I hope they have. I’m kinda sure a couple of them have seen her and fucked her

DumbWannabeCuck said:
No, but been tempted to "accidentally" send a couple pics
Send me some accidentally I’d love to tribute

Reactions: DumbWannabeCuck and scotchpie
krieig said:
Send me some accidentally I’d love to tribute
Or post them 😜

Wife serves drinks and snacks when I have poker buddies over.she starts out in a sexy outfit,by the Ed of the night she is naked

• Wow
Reactions: slavecplTX, Dingos and Hawkdoctor
happydad said:
Wife serves drinks and snacks when I have poker buddies over.she starts out in a sexy outfit,by the Ed of the night she is naked
Now that's a game where I wouldn't be too upset about losing

ruckthirteen said:
Now that's a game where I wouldn't be too upset about losing
Our daughter is starting to help her serve drinks and snacks too

Reactions: Naughtycub and Dingos
Yes. i recorded a buddy laying pipe to my wife. He showed the videos to other friends

Media_230523_221405.gif
20240511_091540.gif

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth
happydad said:
Still just serving drinks and snacks once naked? Or serving in other ways also?

happydad said:
Our daughter is starting to help her serve drinks and snacks too
How old is the daughter?

Reactions: YumGrool
Showed my friend nudes of my wife through snap and has all of them saved lol

• Love
Reactions: JonGrey and Nazareth
UntamedHotwife said:
My Lock Screen on my phone is a tasteful but nude pic of my wife. If people react when they see it I invite them to take a look at some of her less artistic pics. Most of my friends and a couple dozen strangers have gotten a real good peak at what my wife is hiding under the hood. She absolutely loves it. She’s the one who set my Lock Screen to her naked pic
This reminds me of a time a coworker of mine and one of his buddies had dropped by our house one evening..
When they were preparing to leave, he asked to use my phone, and I told him sure, but hang on just a minute.
I was deleting some pictures that weren't for prying eyes, and after a moment, he remarked that if I had something private on there, it was cool--he didn't have to use the phone that bad.
I laughed and told him what I was doing, and was just about done by that time.

So I handed him my phone, knowing I hadn't ("accidently") deleted the wallpaper pic... which was a close-up of my wife cupping her big tits. And that's what he saw when he opened my phone to use it!

Reactions: UntamedHotwife
tooshor said:
Yes. i recorded a buddy laying pipe to my wife. He showed the videos to other friends...
That is so hot! Your wife looks damn good getting fucked by him!
And potentially very embarrassing for you, if not downright humiliating.

Even with that risk, It excites me to think a buddy would have clips/pics of fucking my wife, and would show others while making comments about her... and maybe you. If he does that with common friends, it's only a matter of time before they will come with their questions.

If it's something that's not a big deal to you, you can explain that you both enjoy it and you encourage her.
But if it was something that was meant to be private, and he is showing (and likely bragging!) about it, and your friends find out that you're really a sissy, and submit to another male's domination... I wouldn't know how to live that down.
And since friends talk to friends, it's only a matter of time before you are the topic of conversation.
Along with your wife.... 😆

Nazareth said:
That is so hot! Your wife looks damn good getting fucked by him!
And potentially very embarrassing for you, if not downright humiliating.

Even with that risk, It excites me to think a buddy would have clips/pics of fucking my wife, and would show others while making comments about her... and maybe you. If he does that with common friends, it's only a matter of time before they will come with their questions.

If it's something that's not a big deal to you, you can explain that you both enjoy it and you encourage her.
But if it was something that was meant to be private, and he is showing (and likely bragging!) about it, and your friends find out that you're really a sissy, and submit to another male's domination... I wouldn't know how to live that down.
And since friends talk to friends, it's only a matter of time before you are the topic of conversation.
Along with your wife.... 😆
Friends started making assumptions long ago. Early on after buddy had gotten divorced from his wife, my wife would go out on date nights with him, so they were seen together. He wasn't bashful about bragging over the years. Now when he has video he shows them of them screwing, the first question they ask is who took the video???
Yes it's embarrassing because he brags to them he is just giving my wife what she deserves. Couple times he was trying to save up some money for something, and I wanted to help so paid him $500 for satisfying my wife once. Oh he had fun telling people I paid him to fuck her.

Reactions: Nazareth and slavecplTX
airhorn said:
Still just serving drinks and snacks once naked? Or serving in other ways also?
Yes she does serve after the last game she wants us to play one game winner gets to have sex with her

Yep. My wife is proud of her boobs, they are perfect in all reality. Well one nite hot tubbing, she didn’t have her top on, layer found out not her bottoms. The friend was new at the time and i never saw him as an option for sharing. Up until then we had never done anything. I had of course tried to discreetly coerce the subject with other friends who I thought were the correct suiters.

Well, turns out wife is correct. Its not for us planned and pressured. It has to do with energy, timing and spontaneity. Thats why the swinger party thing would never work for us. I digress, her too is off, my friend, wife and i are tubbing. I found out later he had been touching her under water and again i couldn’t tell. We needed new drinks and some more party favors, ya we don’t fool around sober, which is why her and him end up railing for 3-4 hours. Anywho, i went for the supplies, not one thing on my mind. She came bursting through the door, and asked if i was serious about a 3 some or hotwifing or what ever the heck i had been pressing her on for years.

I really thought it was a joke because of how annoyed she was with me for always making it weird and pressing her. She said ok if i was serious they were going to have some fun but no penetration.
I finished gathering the supplies and went back out to the hot tub, to my surprise they were not there. Now i got that sinking feeling which quickly becomes exhilaration and 100 other feelings. I rushed to the bedroom, she was bent over deep throating him. She never does this. Clearly she was in some kind of mood. I quickly got down and started eating her out, it was happening!

Well she abruptly, though was enjoying my service, said remember u said u just want to watch. Oh balls. We got up went and had another shot and a party extending snoot, when we realized we were all standing naked, both us with hard ons, and I realized there that he was bigger. About 3/4” longer and around, which was unexpected because of how much shorter he is. This would come up in future conversations where she would joke about how small he was because the positions they had achieved were ones I previously had to be very careful with because she is so small. Thats the moment when it all came together for her, she was that turned on that she was able to get absolutely pounded and love it.

I jumped ahead a bit. Back to the bedroom, they we’re making out naked her on top, me video taping and leaking pre cum like I’ve never experienced. Half wanting it to stop and half never wanting it to end. She was now grinding his dick and kept reminding us that he wasn’t cut, and she was not going to be getting penetrated. She seemed deathly serious about that except the shaky voice. He kept working his head to her opening, and eventually she kinda pushed up off him to end the battle, well he was ready and had his man hood in hand and it squarely lined up with her little lady part, of which no kids, so when i say tight i mean it. At this moment i kissed her. Her mouth and whole body took my kisses deeper than i had ever experienced. As she made a anxious sound and tried again to get up I kissed her more deeply and gently pushed her down. The air left her body, she quivered, and let out the most pleasurable sound i have ever heard her make, welm untill the real pounding started. She immediately pushed me away and told me to sit. What ensued was positions, noises and a generally helpless look of full submission to him. Eventually it was time for more drinks, of which she had me go get and then said get a warm cloth so i can clean him, she wanted to suck his dick more. I have never seen her fuked so hard and make such loud pleasurable sounds. She didn’t even know she was making. When she was done, kinda half off the bed, i kissed her sweaty forehead as she would not let me kiss her mouth, she was his, and i asked if she was ok and wanted to stop. It had been hours. She said she was probably done, and thats when he pulled her from me, turned his back to me and all i could see was her perfect little pussy smashed to the bed, and her once again cumming repeatedly.

When it finally ended they made out like they had been together forever, the chemistry was so undeniably strong. They kissed good by and now it was my turn. She said make it quick and be gentle because she was sore and worn out. The feeling of her stretched, hotter and way wetter, still full of his cum, we both weren’t prepared. The feeling was so much that instantly we became cumming. It didn’t stop despite my slow almost non efforts. She never really stopped but finally could take no more. There about 5 more times it’s happened but those are for another time. Whew.

xjwife said:
Yep. My wife is proud of her boobs, they are perfect in all reality. Well one nite hot tubbing, she didn’t have her top on, layer found out not her bottoms. The friend was new at the time and i never saw him as an option for sharing. Up until then we had never done anything. I had of course tried to discreetly coerce the subject with other friends who I thought were the correct suiters.

Well, turns out wife is correct. Its not for us planned and pressured. It has to do with energy, timing and spontaneity. Thats why the swinger party thing would never work for us. I digress, her too is off, my friend, wife and i are tubbing. I found out later he had been touching her under water and again i couldn’t tell. We needed new drinks and some more party favors, ya we don’t fool around sober, which is why her and him end up railing for 3-4 hours. Anywho, i went for the supplies, not one thing on my mind. She came bursting through the door, and asked if i was serious about a 3 some or hotwifing or what ever the heck i had been pressing her on for years.

I really thought it was a joke because of how annoyed she was with me for always making it weird and pressing her. She said ok if i was serious they were going to have some fun but no penetration.
I finished gathering the supplies and went back out to the hot tub, to my surprise they were not there. Now i got that sinking feeling which quickly becomes exhilaration and 100 other feelings. I rushed to the bedroom, she was bent over deep throating him. She never does this. Clearly she was in some kind of mood. I quickly got down and started eating her out, it was happening!

Well she abruptly, though was enjoying my service, said remember u said u just want to watch. Oh balls. We got up went and had another shot and a party extending snoot, when we realized we were all standing naked, both us with hard ons, and I realized there that he was bigger. About 3/4” longer and around, which was unexpected because of how much shorter he is. This would come up in future conversations where she would joke about how small he was because the positions they had achieved were ones I previously had to be very careful with because she is so small. Thats the moment when it all came together for her, she was that turned on that she was able to get absolutely pounded and love it.

I jumped ahead a bit. Back to the bedroom, they we’re making out naked her on top, me video taping and leaking pre cum like I’ve never experienced. Half wanting it to stop and half never wanting it to end. She was now grinding his dick and kept reminding us that he wasn’t cut, and she was not going to be getting penetrated. She seemed deathly serious about that except the shaky voice. He kept working his head to her opening, and eventually she kinda pushed up off him to end the battle, well he was ready and had his man hood in hand and it squarely lined up with her little lady part, of which no kids, so when i say tight i mean it. At this moment i kissed her. Her mouth and whole body took my kisses deeper than i had ever experienced. As she made a anxious sound and tried again to get up I kissed her more deeply and gently pushed her down. The air left her body, she quivered, and let out the most pleasurable sound i have ever heard her make, welm untill the real pounding started. She immediately pushed me away and told me to sit. What ensued was positions, noises and a generally helpless look of full submission to him. Eventually it was time for more drinks, of which she had me go get and then said get a warm cloth so i can clean him, she wanted to suck his dick more. I have never seen her fuked so hard and make such loud pleasurable sounds. She didn’t even know she was making. When she was done, kinda half off the bed, i kissed her sweaty forehead as she would not let me kiss her mouth, she was his, and i asked if she was ok and wanted to stop. It had been hours. She said she was probably done, and thats when he pulled her from me, turned his back to me and all i could see was her perfect little pussy smashed to the bed, and her once again cumming repeatedly.

When it finally ended they made out like they had been together forever, the chemistry was so undeniably strong. They kissed good by and now it was my turn. She said make it quick and be gentle because she was sore and worn out. The feeling of her stretched, hotter and way wetter, still full of his cum, we both weren’t prepared. The feeling was so much that instantly we became cumming. It didn’t stop despite my slow almost non efforts. She never really stopped but finally could take no more. There about 5 more times it’s happened but those are for another time. Whew.
And I forgot something. It’s happened almost every time. When she is getting fucked and i kiss her. I involuntarily cum with no touching. Thank God i comeback and recover, however about two times she wouldn’t let me have sex after or even give me a hand job.
happydad said:
Yes she does serve after the last game she wants us to play one game winner gets to have sex with her

At a pool party at a friends house. My wife just walked out of the pool and was adjusting her bikini bottoms in front of the mirrored patio doors, friends husband and I were inside. I was at the table he was right at the doors looking at the kids in the pool. I totally saw her shaved lips as she was fixing her bikini. I know he did too. I acted like I wasn't looking and didn't notice. Caught him stealing glances at her the rest of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread