• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello, boys!

Party Wifey

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Hello, everyone! I'm a naughty wife who loves hot comments...

Attachments

• Party_Wifey_002.jpg
    Party_Wifey_002.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 345
  • Party_Wifey_003.jpg
    Party_Wifey_003.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 310
  • Party_Wifey_004.jpg
    Party_Wifey_004.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 275
  • Party_Wifey_005.jpg
    Party_Wifey_005.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 266
Excellent! It would be so unfair if a good thing like you was kept for the eyes of one man only, your lucky husband! I hope he agrees with you showing off so show, show, show!!!

Oh, well, many thanks to you five guys! While we wait for things to warm up, I want to satisfy Robert's request: here's some legs and... heels!
Sorry about the flower but, as you can easily understand, this pose was a bit too revealing for a respectable wife like myself :)

Party_Wifey_006.jpg

Wow, so perfect. Would love to see more of that fantastic little ass of yours. Where are you from?

YOU MASTERPIECE!!! I love you but I think I'm starting to hate flowers...
Go on, show us more of that good stuff: I promess we won't tell anyone :slow:

Well, thank you guys! I just love being the center of attention!!!!!!!
Most of you ask me to show my backside and that's not exactly what a respectable wife should do but, what the heck, you boys asked so nicely I just can't refuse!

Attachments

• Party_Wifey_007.jpg
    Party_Wifey_007.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Party_Wifey_008.jpg
    Party_Wifey_008.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Party_Wifey_009.jpg
    Party_Wifey_009.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Party_Wifey_010.jpg
    Party_Wifey_010.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Party_Wifey_011.jpg
    Party_Wifey_011.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 157
YOUR BUTT IS KING! Pardon me for my boldness but all I can think of is pulling down those panties and diving my face between those perfectly chunky cheeks :love:

Hey! I just saw your pic in the "get verified" section and: I WANT MORE OF THAT! Some titties, for a start? Go on, you naughty lady :flash:

How frustrating! I'm trying to show you guys some boobs, but it seems I can't upload anymore pics... any clues?

Check the FAQ or Sticky at the top if this section... we can't wait!!!

I'm new here... I checked the FAQ but couldn't find the solution. Maybe creating an "album"?
Please, someone help this good Lady: she wants to show her titties and WE'RE DYING TO SEE THEM :yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back