• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello cuckies.

• Thread starterHotwifeAngel
  • Start date

HotwifeAngel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2010
www.forcedbicuckolds.com
welcome hotwife angel ... look forward to hearing your hot stories ..

Greetings madam, thank you very much for joining us, I have explored your link and loved it. You are very good to your husband and he is a very lucky man. Thank you.

Thank you for posting. I love it! I am new here. My wife knows about me being a sissy fag, however she is somewhat vanilla when it comes to this stuff. I want her to cuckold me and make me their slave. Looking to meet friends here to help make my fantasy a reality.

Hi Ms. HotwifeAngel,

Welcome to the forum!

HotwifeAngel said:
Hi Everyone. I am just introducing myself. I am new to this forum but not to the lifestyle. I am 30 years old, been married for 5. My husband has been my cuckold for the last 3 years and I love it.

Good for you, and good for your husband for acknowledging your need for sexual freedom.

HotwifeAngel said:
I often make him watch and most of the time I humiliate him and force him to participate.

Excellent. Keeping your cuckold properly humiliated is wise.

HotwifeAngel said:
It is so much fun. ....

That's good to hear. Regarding the steamy link you furnished: do you maintain that site, or is it a site you like and subscribe to, maintained by someone else...?

—Custer

Hello HotwifeAngel... looks.forwards.to see and reading any thong you share here.

Users who are viewing this thread