• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello Guys Whta Do You Think?

• Thread starterOHIO_MWF24
  • Start date
yea u can block the face but as you can see she has some tats to identify her. regardless just be happy with what you get

Benncolumbus said:
yea u can block the face but as you can see she has some tats to identify her. regardless just be happy with what you get

Gee, thanks dad

Hello guys, sorry i have not gotten back with you, I had some family issues that I have to be out of town and deal with. But just let everyone know it did happen on thet 18th, I did not take pics or video, right now I am not comfortable with that. maybe someday.

It was great, I wore a black miniskirt, white button up blouse and my knee high boots and no panties or bra!! I met ben around 8:00 at the bar he said that J was going to there around 9:00 he wanted to have time for me to relax and unwind before he got there. we had a few drinks to take the edge off, and we talked about what was about to happen. well it was about 8:30 and I was starting to get butterflies as I kept looking at my watch. i did notice the bar we was in was kinda a black bar but had a few white women like myself in it. Ben and I was talking and he looked over at the door and said "there is J" my heart sunk. I looked over and J was a very big guy I woulod say 6'3 big muscles looked like he spent some time in the gym, alot of time!! Ben waved him over and he walked up and said " Ben's describtion of you didnt do you justice, I am J" i was like frozen for a minute, i wanted to say something but nothing would come out i just sat there stearing at him.

well I have to run but I will be back later

wow, this thread is getting steamier than a daytime soap! oh the suspense!!

ohio_mwf24, for sharing your desires and the fulfillment of your first experience, thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear from you Ohio_MWF24... Sorry to hear about the family issues; no pics and video are understandable, and I'm glad you had a great time... There will be other opportunities to take pics and video if you choose to do so... Hope to hear more later...

ya i want to see a proof photo...try holding up a sign saying thanks to Ben and J or something like that

maybe ben is the "new"pimpology..LOL wasn't he from Ohio and arranged these type of events for white women? either way she's still hot

Know when you're caught kiddo........

Benncolumbus said:

The FIRST photo posted shows both her face AND a tat, if her "husband" is too stupid to ID her from that pic, he surely wouldn't be able to pick her out of a jumble of Black bodies humping a white babe on the bottom of the pile!! Come on, stop playing with Daddys computer and following links in the History he's too dumb to clear out daily........check some of the later grammar, definately new age high school stuff!! LOLLOL

Ric

cockbag said:
SHE'S POSTING NAKED PICS OF HERSELF IN HOPES OF ATTRACTING BBC TO FUK, WTF WOULD HER HUSBAND THINK ABOUT THAT???!!!

Here's the rule I found about site's like this, if the bitch is hot, then it's fake.

If the bitch is so-so, then it could be real, but don't bet on it and if the bitch is ugly, then it's the real deal.

Amen :)

looks like you all ******* another FAKE, good job!

cockbag said:
SHE'S POSTING NAKED PICS OF HERSELF IN HOPES OF ATTRACTING BBC TO FUK, WTF WOULD HER HUSBAND THINK ABOUT THAT???!!!

Here's the rule I found about site's like this, if the bitch is hot, then it's fake.

If the bitch is so-so, then it could be real, but don't bet on it and if the bitch is ugly, then it's the real deal.
Not away the case on this site sometime it is a webgirl trying to promote their website. Other times it a webgirl looking for males to fill their content for their sites. One of the moderator on this site is one although she looks as she just posting very old photos of herself since time is catching up.

I know I have fucked several of them here and on the main site. You just have to be willing to go public and show your face for the small crowd they have. Unless you plan to enter the WSOP and become semi famous ..

I am here COCKBAG! I have to say I am sure that name fits you perfect. The reason I am not on here everyday is that I WORK!!! I know for some of you sit at home and jack off all day guys, thats hard to belive that people do that. For OHIO_MWF24 I dont know what her excuse is that she is not on here but with all you assholes on here,I wouldn't post anything either. By the way whats up HOTTIE_N_NC?

Ben

I have to agree with Ben some of you guys are assholes!

Ohio -

I would love to hear more still :)

I'm willling to suspend disbelief for a minute here... What happened Ohio?

Users who are viewing this thread