• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help me to surprise hubby

• Thread starterct_yankee_girl
  • Start date

ct_yankee_girl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2007
need help to surprise or shock him

Attachments

• yankee.jpg
    yankee.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 293
Cummon guys... its not like she's asking to put the kid in the pic. Just crop the woman's face, put it on a hot slut getting nailed by bbc... and you're done. I don't think the kid was intended to be in the fake... sheeesh.

Might have been worth cropping the pic before posting it then.

Cpl4BlkMenWisconsin said:
Cummon guys... its not like she's asking to put the kid in the pic. Just crop the woman's face, put it on a hot slut getting nailed by bbc... and you're done. I don't think the kid was intended to be in the fake... sheeesh.

I agree with you,,,she did not say to fake the kid, so all you people stop imagining the worst(it probably the cheeriest picture she has of herself). Yeah she should of crop the kid, but maybe she does not know how. The only way you can fake her is by removing the kids,,,,,so stop pumping yourselves up by assuming the worst..... enough already.....sheeeesh

Dear Yankee-girl, if you don't know how to crop photos, just cut the kid out or put some tape over it, and re-post it.

The file wouldn't save changes for some reason.

Attachments

• IMG_0168_JPG mod.jpg
    IMG_0168_JPG mod.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 281
ct_yankee_girl said:
The file wouldn't save changes for some reason.

Just ask the administor to help remove the first pic and/or replace it with the latest and greatest.

I'll be the first

I guess I love doing the Prim and proper looking girls the best. Yankeegirl here you go.

Attachments

• yankygirl001.jpg
    yankygirl001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 211
  • yankygirl002.jpg
    yankygirl002.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 160
Would love to fake you but it would be alot easier if you could post a pic of just yourself

Users who are viewing this thread