• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her Second BBC

• Thread starterSoCalCouple
  • Start date
oh fuck

Your wife is so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the hot photos! your wife is damn sexy!!!

Ignore the dickhead, he seems to be doing his best to upset everyone who posts on here.
I, for one would seriously love to be wrapped in and around your hottest of hot wives.
Simply delicious, you're a lucky man.
Moomoo231

Oh My God, I been wanking all week end just thinking what this so hot lady been doing these past days, please please post this week ends encounters.......I am hoping you have beeen fucked by at least two big niggers and there are loads of pics to follow, she is such a fuck slut and so so beutifull to boot, please please keep up the posts and latest pics its the best thread of all time

Well SoCal,

We all hope you ignore the dickhead and his comments and post more of her lovely pictures on this forum. I'm pretty sure she's got quite a few fans!

Cheers....Moonglum

fantastic

Hi c, made me think of me and my black bull. You and I are buildt the same way, just enough meat to make those BBC's love us. Got me so hot I called my BBC and set up something for this weekend. Keep going for it honey, you will never go back. Those white boys just don't measure up. Maggie

She's hot, but I just don't get all the tats!...........but I'm one to let a couple of tattoos get in the way of some fun! ;)

What great pics of a lovely wife!
I would pierce her nipples and whip tjat lovely pussy!

she is very hot, how about some pix of that pussy covered in cum

whats new when do we get to see some new adventures

Great photos thanks for posting

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! super photos!! some of the best i have seen! thank so so much! keep up the good work!

i love your pics,,and i love seeing other ladies like me that love cream pies,,thank you for sharing,,,xoxo,,becky rose

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sad that I haven't been able to find a black bull here in So Cal on this site. I thought there would be a lot of them.
C

Great Pics and a Lovely Woman!

Hope you'll be able to post more pics of your wife, she's gorgeous!:p

does this mean she is voting for Obama?

great pics

Thanks for the great pics. Know how she feels, once you go black you will NEVER go back. love Maggie

Best post ever

Love these pics because your wife and my wife could be sisters! The resemblence in face, body type, and the ink is incredible.

Needless to say, I think C is one of the sexiest creatures I've ever seen. Second only to the one I go to bed with.

I've often wished I had pics of our past experiences, now I can just look at what you've posted and imagine. And perhaps some day as I'm working my wife into this life style, I'll show her this shots.
Although, knowing my wife, she would probably rather sleep with "C" before the black stud!

Users who are viewing this thread