• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here we go

• Thread starterbookworm
  • Start date

bookworm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2008
I have been a lurker here for awhile, but I did post my "How it Began" story back in Aprils 08:
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/9488-how-began.html

Not much had changed until recently when my girlfriend decided to stop taking The Pill because her sex drive was practically non-existant. After that, it was like the levee broke and her libido shot way, way up. After a few months, she told me she found a friend of mine very hot, which was a big step for her I think. And for me. Well, she set that guy up with a friend of hers, so he is kind of off limits. About this time I started letting her in on my cuckolding fantasies, and happily, she found the idea quite hot!

So now, she has been talking with some old friends and boyfriends and hadn't done anything until today when im'd meel and said she was talking to Joel, an old boyfriend, and he was home alone and want her to leave work and go over to his house.

And oh my God, she did!

She is there right now, and my stomach is so topsy turvy, I cannot eat or work. Just sitting here at my desk hiding my hardon under my desk waiting for her to "finish" and text me. . . .

Wow, what a day.

Mac: we (and her lover, one so far, hopefully more!) use protection so we are certainly not playing roulette.

Custer: yes, the way I found out about my (ex) wife was unfortunate, but it was certainly a pivotal influence in my life.

My girlfriend is 29, and I am 41, so she is still pretty young.

I will fill in some details later tonight when I don't have to type on my phone, but we had some amazing sex last night while she told me all about it!

bookworm said:
Custer: yes, the way I found out about my (ex) wife was unfortunate, but it was certainly a pivotal influence in my life.

Yes, it sounded that way.

bookworm said:
My girlfriend is 29 and I am 41, so she is still pretty young.

Hm.... that's a fairly large age discrepancy, so it sounds like one or more lovers would be a good thing for your woman.

bookworm said:
I will fill in some details later tonight when I don't have to type on my phone, but we had some amazing sex last night while she told me all about it!

Good!

Congratulations

Dear Bookworm:

Congratulations on that first important step.
Your relationship will definitely improve from now on.
Here are a few tips.
Tell her that you love her and that she has made you very happy with what she has done.
That you will not stop loving her but on the contrary will love her even more now.
Give her a small gift, or flowers in token of your gratitude and appreciation for her.
Tell her how beautiful she looked before she went on her date, and how beautiful she llooks now.
(Cuckolding makes a woman more beautiful) take a colser look and you will notice.
Go over the details of what happened, and tell her how much you enjoy sharing that.
(And please share them with us too)
Finally:
Do not go too fast, and let her go at her own pace.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

So Beautiful

This frase that you use is so beautiful:

" but we had some amazing sex last night while she told me all about it! "

It brought back such perfect and beautiful memories of our first time.
I can just close my eyes, and see Alicia's beautiful innocent eyes, her face flushed with excitement as she tells me every detail.
And I would hold her beautiful face in my hands, and kiss her eyelids and face and lips, as she proudly told me every little detail.

She was just a baby really (Just 19) but I felt so proud of her, and I felt such deep and intense love for her.
In fact, I still do.

So thanks for sharing that beautiful phrase.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Bookworm,

bookworm said:

So, what happened? How did it go for your wife...? When she returned home did she put you into a "Boston Crab" (reputed to be a gawd-awful wrestling hold, although I've never actually seen one), and make you promise to say nothing further about her sexual adventures on this forum or any other? Did she release you after you managed to gasp "Yes, dear....", or did she torture you further to make sure you understood she was serious...?

—Custer

Sorry for the delay in response.

I was home before she was and spent about an hour trying to keep myself occupied, but it was Impossible because there was only one thing I could think about - some other guys cock in her pussy.

She finally got home and we got into bed almost immediately. She went over everything she did.

It startea with a backrub, then he was rubbing her tits, then sucking her tits, then she was rubbing his cock then she was sucking his cock. I guess he was very good with his fingers too.

She got on top of him at first, but she eventually said her patented phrase "do you want to get behind me?" And he did, and it was all he could take because he came very quickly after moving behind her!

This was so very hot to me, and she eventually let me have sex with her and she said dirty things to me like "you like getting sloppy seconds don't you?" And "can you feel how stretched out my pussy is?"

Of course I didn't last very long, because I was so over excited during the whole day.

I think she really enjoyed it and I have not said "I love you" to her more in one day than I did on that day.

I will post another story about her hookup on Friday night that shows more of her dom side!

She Is For Sure a Keeper

Bookworm. HOT! :eek::p:p:p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread