dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
Ok! To roll the dice you have to first make a post, then edit your post. You will have 5 minutes from creating the post to do this, after that no editing is possible. Select 'Throw Dice' and choose how many dice to roll, then save your post. That's it!

Reactions: Whitebigbull, duobusSummissiores, AussKas and 3 others
Does it work here?

Edit: Apparently it does. Interesting.
DicedCarrot threw 6-faced dice Reason: Testing Total: 18
6 6 2 2 6 6 4 4

• Love
Reactions: iltom and Petaj
Can you only see your own dice, or can you only see dice if you're logged in? If I'm not logged in I can't see my rolls.

Test <- initial post

rolling now <-- edit

That worked. So sweet.
shannonmarie threw 6-faced dice Reason: For science Total: 15
3 3 3 3 6 6 3 3

Reactions: iltom
Confirmed with your post that you can see anyone's roll, but only if you're logged in. Kind of a shame that non-logged visitors can't see the dice.
DicedCarrot threw 2-faced dice Total: 6
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
DicedCarrot threw 2-faced dice Total: 9
1 1 2 2 1 1 2 2 2 2 1 1

Trying it out
Nice!
4adventure threw 6-faced dice Total: 18
2 2 5 5 3 3 6 6 2 2
4adventure threw 6-faced dice Total: 18
3 3 1 1 6 6 3 3 2 2 3 3

DicedCarrot said:
Confirmed with your post that you can see anyone's roll, but only if you're logged in. Kind of a shame that non-logged visitors can't see the dice.
Why would we want non-logged in people to see the dice? I could make it that way I suppose... just generally everything I do for this board I do for the people who at least bothered to sign up lol

Reactions: DannyBoy and Gpexposer
dig420 said:
Why would we want non-logged in people to see the dice? I could make it that way I suppose... just generally everything I do for this board I do for the people who at least bothered to sign up lol

So that the results of games make sense to visitors. I don't see any reason not to make them visible.

Hi Testing
Ayns threw 6-faced dice Reason: Testing Total: 9
2 2 3 3 3 3 1 1

test
NarutoKun threw 6-faced dice Reason: test throw Total: 12
3 3 2 2 4 4 3 3

test
toxjay threw 6-faced dice Reason: test Total: 10
6 6 4 4

Another test.
shannonmarie threw 4-faced dice Total: 1
1 1

test
aquajan threw 6-faced dice Total: 17
5 5 6 6 4 4 2 2

I would love to see this wonderful feature more visible and streamlined. Something like this?

dice.pngClicking on the fist dice results in a roll of one dice, and so on. It would also be great to have dice in the initial edit mode, rather than having to know to edit a message to add dice. If that is not possible, how about changing the edit button to say 'edit or roll dice'. I feel this feature isn't visible enough.

Cheers

Last edited:
my test
Cagedfordoms threw 6-faced dice Reason: test roll Total: 3
3 3

Test
Ocjjlust threw 6-faced dice Reason: Testing Total: 8
6 6 1 1 1 1

Reactions: JefFy