• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here's My Newly Obsessed Slut Wife

• Thread starterTom and Emily
  • Start date

Tom and Emily

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2012
Nothing fancy and we don't have any nudes or anything yet. But here she is, enjoy.

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,434
  • EmDownshirt.jpg
    EmDownshirt.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,467
  • RedRiding.jpg
    RedRiding.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,600
Awesome lady and oh oh oh
she looks (almost smells!) so amazingly fresh and promising :)

How old is she?

She's 35 and was fresh and promising. On Saturday though she was put through her paces by 5 black guys in a private/voyeur room at a swinger club.

that's something.
must have been quite a spectacle for you :)
good to hear she had her first stranger cock(s) in an almost carnivalesque setting.

She has the face of an angel.........Are you sure you are not making things up?........Have you a pic of her being put through her paces?

No, the club didn't allow cameras or cell phones to come out of your pocket. They were very strict on this policy otherwise I would have snapped hundreds of pics believe me!

Lovely lady! Why dont you see if she is willing to pose for nudes at home. She has already done five other guys so you can take that argument away

I will. I had to leave town for work for a few days. When I get back I'm going to get her to pose.

Reactions: toolman2c
Tell her that you need something to get off to. Ask her to send you some pics. She if she willing to try that.

very sexy what part of the world do you hail from. anywhere close to nyc

A very good looking, appealing girl. Proves that it is not always essential to be nude and revealing to project that aura of sexuality!

Tom I Disagree

Tom and Emily said:
Nothing fancy and we don't have any nudes or anything yet. But here she is, enjoy.

Sir; Fist off let me thank you for sharing this lovely lady of yours. But Nothing Fancy is what i disagree with. Your Hot Wife is so beautiful it hurts. She is fresh, clean, sexy, smoking eyes, sexy lips. smile to make dicks hard, and built for fucking. Other wise a True All American girl who has it all. It shows through even though it appears you two are trying to hide it. But she is loaded with sex appeal and us real pussy hounds out here can see it. She is very fancy, its just the cloths that are trying in vain to hide her charms. But they are all there. Happy to hear she got to try a bbc gangbang for i am sure you know that your lady deserves anything she wants, anytime she wants it. Again let me Thank You Two for sharing her with us and PLEASE dont stop. If you feel up to it please show us much more of this lovely creature. Oh the joys of a Hot Wife. They are a true treasure. :p okdeacon

Please post more of her! Would love to see her with all those black cocks!

This is an amazing wife. Please take care of her and see to it that her needs are met.

Thank you for all the comments! Emily loved reading them! She's always been a little self conscious about the size of her breasts since they are on the small side, but knowing that so many strangers find her sexy even without nude pics made her feel good!

Of course she now knows her breasts will swell over the next few months.

did you get to clean her up afterwards? She makes me hungry

very sexy wife. cannot wait for the stories to cum ;)

hopefully you will have a pretty black baby to raise... you are very lucky

lickerboy said:
did you get to clean her up afterwards? She makes me hungry

I actually did not. It was 2am when everything finished up and she was exhausted! She could barely find her dress for the walk to the car. We got home and she went straight to sleep and then I had to leave town the next day for work. I was gone for 4 days.

Here's a couple more, thanks.

Honeymoon.jpg Wedding.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread