• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

He's turning me into a BBC slut!

• Thread starterApril Luv
  • Start date
A

April Luv

My husband and I have been slowly getting into the interracial thing and are on a few other sites. Have been hearing a lot about this one so we joined. I have just taken off with all this and I don't think I can stop. The husband is so turned on watching me turn into such a black cock slut. I'm sure many of you here are on the other websites too and have seen my pictures but for the big studs who haven't I want you to see me.

Gorgeous lady. Good for you and hubby.

Norman

Welcome To The Site, You Look So Fucking Hot, Love To See Pics Of You Sucking The Real Thing.

Great tits baby, luv em. Dont be shy, show your white face so we can stop you on the street and give you what you crave.

T

Hi Sweetie, I have news for you, but you already know it is true. Hubby cannot turn you into a BBC slut, only you can because it is what you truly want in life. I know, I was once you.

Yes BBClover

BBCLover - I hate to admit it but you are right. I've always had these feelings/thoughts, I just never thought I would find a man who would let me/encourage me to explore them.

More pics for my big black studs! Cum and join me on Yahoo, I give great webcam!

April Luv said:
BBCLover - I hate to admit it but you are right. I've always had these feelings/thoughts, I just never thought I would find a man who would let me/encourage me to explore them.

More pics for my big black studs! Cum and join me on Yahoo, I give great webcam!

How far are you two willing to go with this? Black only? Only recreational? Breeding? etc...

That is one hot girl, she needs it now. lol. x

Absolutely fabulous legs.

Norm

I definitely want to be exclusive to black men. We have problems finding them where we live though, so right now it is just a recreational thing, It would be great if I could find two or three regulars. It’s funny you bring up breeding. My husband and I have been talking about what we might do if it happens. We both know if things continue they way they have been, it won’t be long until a hot black stud delivers an extra potent load of seed and I’m carrying his beautiful black baby. I know it sounds crazy, but it really turns me on. Even my husband is kind of turned on by it.

A few more

A few more of my very hot pictures

I would love to see a real dick in her

Us too!

We are working so hard to make that happen, believe me!

Great bod and great attitude. Ya gotta love April Luv.

I will have to share more of my bod!

You don't seem to mind...
Being a black cock slut sounds promising!!!
~)_(~
Sex and pleasing BBC will be your mission!

Do you think the BBC will find me pleasing??

April Luv said:
Do you think the BBC will find me pleasing??

What's not to luv?

Fine phat ass!

I've had quite a few men join me on my Yahoo IM. Here are some more pictures of my fine phat ass, as you requested!

Would love to hear that a black guy has bred you!

Users who are viewing this thread