• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

He's turning me into a BBC slut!

• Thread starterApril Luv
  • Start date
I can't be thinking things like that, It's completely crazy, it's nuts! Neither one of us can understand it, we heard about "breeding" when we started coming to these site and started to role play during sex and it has become so addictive to us. We both cum so hard thinking about a black mans baby inside of me when we are fucking. Someone explain this to me, and why I can't get it out of my head.

"once you go black ..you never come back"

april

would love to milk you and those big titties baby

I would love to her from a woman who never thought she would be bred but had it happen. What you thought before it happened, during, and after. And what things are like now.

Just a few months ago I told my husband I would never sleep with another man let alone black men. Now I am looking for them, constantly thinking about them, I make videos for them, give live webcam shows. I'm even putting two stripper poles in our house because I want to dance for them. It's like I can't say no to them, but my husband seems to love it and he encourages me so I have just been going with it and it feels good.

Your entire body was made just for black men....Don't waste it....Have black men use it as much as possible....The black guys will love....you'll love it, and it's obvious that your husband will love it....Everyone wins....

Love your pics! Thanks for posting. :)

wow how u get Ur husband to agree to these

Great ass on you girl, it needs to be fucked by some BBC!!

Wow, you're sexy as hell... :)

April just give in to your desires -be black bred and have a black baby! Your hubby has encourged you so go for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love your Big Tits and Meaty Looking Pussy!! Very Sexy Bare Feet Too! Would Love to Worship All!!

No comments?

I can't believe none of the hot men who have come to my webcam shows have commented on how I was! Maybe you all need something more to look at...or maybe I shouldn't do so much on camera :flash:

i watched her on cam she is so sexy i want to very soon again

get on yahoo

April Luv said:
Do you think the BBC will find me pleasing??

You have nice big tits, your asshole looks pretty inviting. You definitely look as though you wanna please, I think you'll be very pleasing to quite a few of them!

Stop blabbing about it and fuck one already!

LOL. I'm trying! I'm going on a business trip in a week, by myself. It's some place that has quite a few more black men!! Hubby has found some very interesting clubs for me that are close to my hotel and we have talked to some perspective "guides" that might be able to show me the "sites". He has given me orders that I am to return to him a changed woman (and have the camcorder full of hot video footage).

April luv...I have to tell you that i completely share your love for BBC and am glad I have found a man like yourself who encourages me!! Keep it up girl!!!!

i suspect the whole breeding thing is such a turn on to you and your husband because, jealousy is such a turn on! it would be such a complete betrayal of your love and commitentment to eachother. how much more jealous can he get. what gets me hot is that you obviously enjoy seeing him in this completely jealous state of sexual arousal. will you show us how your husbands small dick measures up to your dildos?? that should let him know how inadequate he is. can't wait to see more pics of your sexy body!

April you go and get that white pussy streched by a big black cock! Let the black stud play with your big titties, and give your cuckold husband the black baby he wants you to have :)

Users who are viewing this thread