• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hi all new here

• Thread starterloripops
  • Start date

loripops

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2008
Hi all, Lori here. I am new here and after just reading the posts I have decided to jump in!!!

I am a white, married female and mom in my mid 30's. I am married to a white guy and to make a long story short about a year ago he set me up with an encounter with a black friend of his (all of us agreed enthusiastically), where basically my hubby watched me.

Since then we have all gotten together a few times, and then also almost weekly with just me and his friend (now my friend too!)

This has reawakened a desire that I have not felt since college, where I had a few regular things with some of the absolutely beautiful and incredibly sexy black men I went to school with.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. :)

I think I figured this out, heres a pic of me....

Welcum to the Gang !!!!!!!

Hey Lori:flash:,
Welcum to the Gang...
Well babe with a Body like that it would b a joy to have a go at u.
I would love to know U more. Cum hit me Up on Yahoo my nic is
wellhungblkforblonds
More once U hitme there.

Better still send me a mail on wellhungblkforblonds@gmail.com
Rest on hearin from U.
Love
Jeff=p
loripops said:
I think I figured this out, heres a pic of me....

loripops said:
Hi all, Lori here. I am new here and after just reading the posts I have decided to jump in!!!

I am a white, married female and mom in my mid 30's. I am married to a white guy and to make a long story short about a year ago he set me up with an encounter with a black friend of his (all of us agreed enthusiastically), where basically my hubby watched me.

Since then we have all gotten together a few times, and then also almost weekly with just me and his friend (now my friend too!)

This has reawakened a desire that I have not felt since college, where I had a few regular things with some of the absolutely beautiful and incredibly sexy black men I went to school with.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. :)

Good woman! Did you already have sex with black men in college or was your husband's friend your first time?

I had sex with black guys in college, my hubby's friend wasnt my first. I was a bit of a black guy magnet pretty much the minute I moved into the dorms the first day. My floor was co-ed and my roomie and mine's neighbor were 2 football players, one big giant white guy the other black. Lets say we hit it off immediately, or he was interested in my big... smile.

ok my pic

jolton said:
well congrats lori i hate i missed the pic you posted id love to chat somemore keep up the good work lol

this will probably be temporary, i but i have been gettin requests sooo---
here's some pics of me! hope you like!

Users who are viewing this thread