• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi Everybody

• Thread starterSandie
  • Start date

Sandie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2004
I've been a member for some time but I've never posted before. I'm very shy but theres this hunky black guy I'm interested in at work. We chat quite a bit and he's always friendly but I'm not sure how to take it to the next level. He knows I'm married and I think thats stopping him from trying it on with my. Any help would be most appreciated.

Sandie
xx

Stare at his crotch while you're chatting ..... show him your tits ..... say something like "Hey! Wanna fuck?"

Something like that; it ain't gonna happen all by itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chat

You say you chat quite a bit, and that he is 'friendly'...but what does it mean?

Is the tone lighthearted, do you joke around a lot in conversation? Is he flirtatious (and if so, how do you respond)? Lots of eye contact? Is there 'innocent' touching and/or brushing against eachother? (for instance skin contact of not-overtly sexual nature; hands, arms, shoulders etc.) Are there opportunities where you can be alone with him? How sexy are you able to dress, and still feel comfortable around him/others, especially if you were to position yourself in order to let him check out your assets 'unseen'? (classic: bending over a table in order to 'read something' - that is, to allow him to check out your cleavage)

If he has a good nose, one idea can be to have yourself a really good wank before you're about to come in contact with him later, dab a little of your love juices on your neck, and then find some excuse to get close to him.

As you can tell, there are a lot of small ambiguous stuff that you can do (and not at all limited to what I've indicated above) in order to get his hunter instincts rolling, without humiliating yourself completely by throwing yourself at his feet. Be creative. Moreover, do not invest too much in getting the hoped-for result - for one, some men can be right obtuse regarding such things, while others might consciously refrain from hitting on you for various reasons (as the one you suggested yourself). I propose setting a more modest goal, like subtly working him over until he pops a boner every time you come close by. They say it can be a lot of fun for the gal, and there is always the chance of a little icing for the cake. :)

All the ladies I know that cheat on their husbands try to raise the level of contact by talking about how bad their husbands are. May or may not be true, but I see it happen all the time and avoid these type of women like the plague.
So it may be best to just play it safe and just flirt like any regular person. If he wants it enough, he'll escalate things........and please.......DO NOT PUT YOUR "LOVE JUICES" ON YOUR NECK!!

That's just sick. Maybe at home with your hubby, that could be cool, but at work-your just asking for disrespect. Anybody with game would instantly......blablabla. you get the point...

Jeez

Y'know, it's not like I told her to stick her head up her pussy or anything. I distinctly remember saying a LITTLE dab.

Any guy worth crap-all will appreciate that particular scent, beats any perfume I know of.

Bootyz said:
Y'know, it's not like I told her to stick her head up her pussy or anything. I distinctly remember saying a LITTLE dab.

Any guy worth crap-all will appreciate that particular scent, beats any perfume I know of.
Damn now if a woman could stick her head up here own pussy I don't know if I'd want to meet her. That would be a site.

Agility

A little agility never hurt anyone! :)

There ought not be a lot of drama involved; you're not asking to fall in love open a joint checking account, after all. Especially if it's someone you already know and are friendly with ..... you should already have some sort of idea as to whether he'd jump at the idea. In our limited experience all it took was for her to act a little coy and only very slightly provocative, while closing the distance a little. It took about two minutes. You never know until you try, right?

Do something, though. =p

Users who are viewing this thread