• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi from Malaysia

I bet theres some juicy adventure just waiting to be told. Patiently waiting here.

I also found out she's talking again to her ex on instagram. He's trying to talk her in on a quickie by bringing up all their past sex stories. shes deleting them after few days but ive caught a few conversations sneaking at her phone while shes away.

Hi guys. 30+m and 20+f from Malaysia. Married for 2 years, no kids.
Been sharing her for over a year, starting with encouraging her to play on her own at first. Was easy as she was the youngest woman at her workplace full of bored older men. We've since had three somes, 4s, 5... As well as a few other mishaps (boss blackmailing, possessive men, pregnancy scares). Anyway hoping to use this forum to discuss, share experiences especially. Cant keep it all to myself, I tend to confide/brag to the wrong people here in malaysia :(
Hi u want say hi...I am new...great you sharing...she a good girl....

Hi guys. 30+m and 20+f from Malaysia. Married for 2 years, no kids.
Been sharing her for over a year, starting with encouraging her to play on her own at first. Was easy as she was the youngest woman at her workplace full of bored older men. We've since had three somes, 4s, 5... As well as a few other mishaps (boss blackmailing, possessive men, pregnancy scares). Anyway hoping to use this forum to discuss, share experiences especially. Cant keep it all to myself, I tend to confide/brag to the wrong people here in malaysia :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back