• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi from Ukraine

• Thread starternastya_ua
  • Start date

nastya_ua

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2010
Hi my name is Anastasia or just Nastya))
I am student from Kiev in Ukraine. I am 20 years old and I have a boyfriend he is 21 years old.
I want to meet Men maybe from Europe or USA))

Welcome!

Hi Ms. Anastasia,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your post.

nastya_ua said:
Hi my name is Anastasia (or just Nastya). I am a student from Kiev in Ukraine. I am 20 years old and I have a boyfriend; he is 21 years old. I want to meet [additional] men, maybe from Europe or the USA.

When you say you are "from Kiev," do you mean you are also now a student in Kiev? Or, do you mean you are from Kiev but are now a student somewhere else?

I ask because it may help you meet additional men if you clarify where you are now living... or at least, the general area. There's no need to be too specific, if you would rather not be.

—Custer

Hi Custer)

Yes I am a student in Kiev. I live here with my boyfriend but I like to travel! :)

BTW can you help me? I don't know how to upload pictures :(

Hi again Ms. Nastya,

nastya_ua said:
Yes I am a student in Kiev. I live here with my boyfriend but I like to travel! :)

Good! You'll learn much more about the world and other people and cultures if you travel extensively.

nastya_ua said:
BTW can you help me? I don't know how to upload pictures. :(

I suggest sending a "personal message" (PM) to "MacNFries" and asking him that question. He posts pictures regularly and has described to others how to do it. To do this, find one of his posts in someone's thread (you shouldn't have to look very long), then:

1) click on his screen name at the top of his post. That will bring up his personal-information page.

2) On the left, you will find an option that says: "Send MacNFries a PM." Click on that.

3) Then, type your question in the message box.

4) When you finish and are ready to send your message, click "submit" at the bottom of the message window. It will then appear as a PM from you in his "inbox."

(You will receive a copy of your message in your "sent messages" folder.)

"MacNFries" will then notice your message (fairly soon, probably) and send you a reply with instructions (presumably). Or, he may reply to you with a post in your thread, here in the open forum.

—Custer

Hello Stacy (that would be short for Anastassia in English, vs Nastya in Russian). I hope you don't mind me calling you that.

I was fortunate enough to spend some time in the city of Kiev several weeks ago. What a beautiful city, so many historic landmarks, and so many beautiful girls. If you are interested in meeting men from USA and Europe right in your city, may I suggest visiting "President Hotel" - it seems to be the Hotel of choice for US and European visitors to your city. That's where I stayed too. Most of the staff there speaks English, and since it seems that you speaks English as well maybe you can get a job there?

Tell us a bit more about yourself. Are you interest in meeting men in order to cuckold your boyfriend? Does he share the desire to become your cuckold (рогоносец) as well? From my experience, society in Europe and most of former USSR countries is a lot more sexually open and more accepting towards cuckoldry than the rather conservative USA. Men there don't generally go ape shit if their wife happens to cheat on them, and vice versa. However homosexuality is a lot more accepted here in the US.

Uploading your pictures is very easy. When you make a new post, there's a button "Manage Attachments" - just click on that and select pictures from your computer to upload here.

It is funny, but my very first girlfriend was the one who trained me to become a good cuckold, and her name was also Anastassia, she was from Moscow.

generally speaking, Ukriane + young woman = gorgeous. As in smokin hot. Welcome Nastya cant wait to see pics. Joey

Anatasia, I hope you are soon meeting many horny men who can fill you up with their love juice and give you all the loving, very romantic cuddles you are seeking to excite your boyfriend and turn him into a fully committed, respectful cuckold.

hey guys

@ Jimmy: I worked at the intercontinental for a few months and I have to say you are right. I met many very nice and handsome gentlemen there but unfortunately with my late working hours I had no chance to get to know them better. Now I have to concentrate on my studies so I don't work there anymore.

When will you visit Kiev again? Where are you from?

Thanks for all other nice and helpful posts:)

I will finally try to upload some pictures :D

I'll probably visit Kiev at some point next year, probably in the summer. I live in the Big New York, but I came here from Russia.

Cuckoldry seems to be a HOT topic on Russian sex forums.

Your English seems excellent, and your pics are great. Tell us a bit more about what you're looking for.

Oh New York :) Very nice there!

thank you for the compliments :)

Well we (me and my boyfriend) are looking for a sex partner for me. My boyfriend likes the idea of me having sex with another man. We have done this before but only once and would like to have more experience.

It really turns me on aswell to have another sexual partner or to get pleasure from two guys :)

we are also looking more for foreign men because honestly I do not really like Ukrainien men.

and I am very happy you like my pictures. On one of the pictures that is my boyfriend next to me.

nastya_ua said:
Oh New York :) Very nice there!

thank you for the compliments :)

Well we (me and my boyfriend) are looking for a sex partner for me. My boyfriend likes the idea of me having sex with another man. We have done this before but only once and would like to have more experience.

It really turns me on aswell to have another sexual partner or to get pleasure from two guys :)

we are also looking more for foreign men because honestly I do not really like Ukrainien men.

I'm astounded at your English, how did you learn it so well?

I know exactly what you mean about not liking Ukrainian men :)

A beautiful girl like you should have no problems finding sex partners, especially with your English being so excellent.

nastya_ua said:
and I am very happy you like my pictures. On one of the pictures that is my boyfriend next to me.

Are you two into regular threesome sex, or is he your cuck or bull?

Thank you :)

I was in the USA for almost 1 year. It was an exchange student programm. I also learned English in school and I now study in English at an international university in Kiev.

I have to say that my written English is better than spoken :D

I hope I will find something on this website, my boyfriend found it and we just decided I should register here.

We will see :)

Yes we also like regular threesome. I like it better to get pleasure from two guys at same time but my boyfriend likes better to watch me alone with someone else..

We are into both :)

nastya_ua said:
Thank you :)

I was in the USA for almost 1 year. It was an exchange student programm. I also learned English in school and I now study in English at an international university in Kiev.

I have to say that my written English is better than spoken :D

I hope I will find something on this website, my boyfriend found it and we just decided I should register here.

We will see :)

Nice, where in USA did you stay? Do you have any plans to come here permanently? I know its easier said than done, but...

I was near Washington DC

I have never thought about moving somewere else permanentley anytime soon but I am sure one day I will :)

nastya_ua said:
I will finally try to upload some pictures :D

And well worth the wait - you are a beautiful and sexy looking woman, with a great figure. [You should spend your life in beach clothing, except when you are naked ;) ]

You like the idea of foreign men, while I love the exotic from around the world. I certainly class you as that.

You're still young, so do you have an upper age limit on your lovers? In my mind you would be happy to play with an Englishman more than twice your age - but that is MY fantasy, yours are probably different.

Hope to see and hear more of you and your adventures with your boyfriend and OTHERS. :D

Hi Ms. Nastya,

Thank you for posting your photos. You're a VERY beautiful young woman... attractive plus! I especially like your 4th photo, fully showing your gorgeous face (with you leaning against a rock). Your yellow bikini shows just the right amount of you... almost everything! Thank you also for posting a photo that includes your boyfriend... he's a handsome young man.

I think Jimmy has given you some good advice in his post #5 (of 25 Nov. 2010, above). It's fortunate you've already "met," so to speak, a man here who is from Russia and has traveled to Kiev recently and spent some time there, so he's familiar with your home environment.

Regarding:

nastya_ua said:
I worked at the intercontinental for a few months and I have to say you [Jimmy] are right. I met many very nice and handsome gentlemen there but unfortunately with my late working hours, I had no chance to get to know them better. Now I have to concentrate on my studies so I don't work there anymore.

It's also good that you have, in fact, worked at the hotel Jimmy suggested, so you know you can meet men there of the kind who may be of interest to you. But it is, as you say (in effect), very important to concentrate on your studies.

nastya_ua said:
Well we (me and my boyfriend) are looking for a sex partner for me. My boyfriend likes the idea of me having sex with another man. We have done this before but only once and would like to have more experience. It really turns me on aswell to have another sexual partner or to get pleasure from two guys :)

This is very positive. It sounds like your boyfriend is already well-adapted, in a psychological sense, to being your cuckold and indeed wants to play that role in your life. Thus, it will not be necessary for you to gradually train him to acquiesce in your desire to have a variety of lovers (in addition to him) — which is, of course, entirely appropriate for a beautiful and charming young woman such as yourself.

nastya_ua said:
We are also looking more for foreign men because honestly I do not really like Ukrainien men.

Hm... it would be interesting to hear why you don't like Ukrainien men, if you would be willing to say that. In any case, you should, of course, seduce whichever "lovers-in-waiting" you find most appealing.

nastya_ua said:
I was in the USA for almost 1 year. It was an exchange student program. I also learned English in school and I now study in English at an international university in Kiev.

Excellent! This too is very positive.

nastya_ua said:
I hope I will find something on this website, my boyfriend found it and we just decided I should register here. We will see :)

Good luck! :cool:

—Custer

Your body is a beautiful gift to men - it would be wonderful if you could find five men who would all agree to share your loveliness, either together or in time slots for each man. Your photos are erotically exciting, yet tastefully posed.

Because you have attracted your boyfriend into your life, you have the ability to attract other men. Hold your desire in your heart, and the magnetic forces of the universe (scientists say these are real) will cause these men to arrive in your life to give you the fun you are seeking.

Users who are viewing this thread