• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi Guys and Girls

• Thread starterFrancesca24
  • Start date

Francesca24

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2005
I am Francesca, 24 years old and living in Rome,Italy
I just wanna have some good time.
Give me comments, write me what u think and ask me what you want.
I know i am not perfect, but i hope that you will find me cute.

Ciao Francesca

Attachments

• cesca1.jpg
    cesca1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,067
Reactions: atb147
tits

do you like my tits???

Attachments

• cesca2.jpg
    cesca2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 799
Your tits are hot. Bet that pussy is tight. Love a tight pussy.

Mama mia!

Bella Signora!
U are really cuuute! If u reall wanna have real fun reply to me and I will cum. I am very close to u. My addy is nabbucco@yahoo.com
ciao bella!
Dacky

hi again

hope some more comments and pictures of you this time

Attachments

• cesca3.jpg
    cesca3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 358
  • cesca4.jpg
    cesca4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 676
sweet.......................

..................baby you are ripe for a superior black man to take you to bed. Is that what you want Fransesca? The superior black cock !

think you can make use of this one :twisted:

Attachments

• dman.jpg
    dman.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 277
again

Here are two more
If u wanna see me spreading my legs, write me comments and show me pics of ur hot black cocks. Then u will get them.
Write me what u wanna do to me and with me.

Attachments

• cesca5.jpg
    cesca5.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 262
  • cesca6.jpg
    cesca6.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 657
i think you look great! Only problem is im not "black" But i have everything you would ever need. Its probably cause your ass isnt big enough.

i think you look great! Only problem is im not "black" But i have everything you would ever need. Its probably cause your ass isnt big enough.

abuse

The way u beg for nigger dick turns all us niggers on big time......dirty girl. Keep it up.
Nigger Master

Users who are viewing this thread