• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi! New looking for chats and friendship.

• Thread starterHddriftergrl
  • Start date

Hddriftergrl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2020
Indiana
Hi everyone new here, joined bc well I’ve always been a bit of a slut...I just say I’m adventurous in life and free with myself when I choose to be. Unsure if I’m in the right place I see a TON of cuckold stuff etc and that’s fine, I’m making a thread bc I’m pretty unsure where to post lol. I’m a single mom and biker and ex motorcycle drifter, I had to settle down when I found I was pregnant 9 years ago with my daughter. I’ve always craved adventure and fun exploring life why for more than a decade I lived on my bike my tent was my home, working a couple months out of the year suited me and the ultimate freedom of not being tied down. I’m here bc well as I said I’m a very free spirit and I love sex and things that make me happy, though I’ve never been married I have a daughter who happened to be created during my travels. Namely a trip I usually took when winter came to the states I’d pack up head across the Mexico boarder, that time I took up in an awesome spot I love Salina Cruz down around Oaxaca beautiful and knew a few locals from previous travels. Needless to say that trip I met a handsome and awesome guy a bit over 10 years my younger, we just had a connection despite the fact he spoke little English. As you may guess, we ended up creating my daughter while I was there. I’m here to discuss the “slut” lifestyle I guess one can call it, I’ll chat with anyone that shares the interest really it’s great to find like minds . As long as I’m in the right place, got LOTS of sexy stories from my time on the road.

Reactions: BWCOrson, MrJoe, SlutwivesRock and 5 others
Love to hear your stories and chat with you.

Reactions: Hddriftergrl
Hi
Was a bit nervous I was on the wrong board for myself lol, seems it’s mainly cuckold. I’d be happy to tell a lot of them, I spent a long time living on the road met lots of ppl, and well I’ve also had plenty of sexual adventures of all kinds from mild to wild lmao.

Reactions: MrJoe
Well...a romantic one might start the stories off nicely I think, it’s also an interracial one. I was 30 at the time and earlier in the week I’d worked with vendors at the Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach Florida it’s October, this time of the year marked the coming of the cold I’d avoid like the plague. I managed to work up a good amount of cash working rally’s and events over several months in preparation for heading south into Mexico where I’d go every year to avoid winter, I’d head into Mexico 600-800 miles south. So after prepping my bike, gear etc I took off from Florida and a couple days I was cruising the east coast highway this time I had decided to make Salina Cruz one of my main spots among others, to clarify I’m a motorcycle drifter well was then anyway. Means I lived on my bike with tent, sleeping bad and more loaded on my bike and that’s all I owned I slepts and stayed where I found I could usually campgrounds or abandoned places nobody goes to etc same in the states applies in Mexico.

Shortening this considerably this year I met a friend of some Mexican families I’d met on previous trips they’d let me camp in their yard or even some would have dorm rooms I’d stay in, the ppl there are nicer than most I’ve ever met in the states. Well I’d been introduced to Rick as I call him real name Enrique, was relation to the family I was staying with this one had a nice home on the coast their back yard was a 2 minute walk to the ocean beach and I was set up in an upstairs dorm. Rick was 19 at the time tanned dark hair and fit...did I mention handsome? Lol He was like a cousin or something to them, he took a shine to me right away was curiosity of the blonde headed gringo girl on a Harley. He spoke some English enough to get by and be understood, we ended up hanging out a lot the house, beach in town when we went in they lived out of town so was great.

Things started one night when I bought a case of good local beer, he came along with me I roamed down the beach in some old short jeans I’d cut the legs off at the hips for shorts and one of my so old it’s ragged Sturgis tank tops and nothing else literally. Was dark and warm with a really great breeze coming off the North Pacific Ocean, found a nice outcropping of rock and made it a spot to relax and drink I shared with him of course. Put my hair up in a ponytail after half the case and he reached over and rubbed my neck, didn’t shock me but surprised me a little. We talked and fooled around, needless to say Rick and me had each other on the beach that night...he walked me home and again had each other in my room before he went home. We hung out all the time from then on, he even went with me traveling the roads for three weeks on my bike in my tent having an adventure and we had sex all the time in all sorts of places when ever it struck us to do so. Spent a hell of a winter there before I got restless in spring and so came back up to the states, I’d had more fun there than I probably ever had.

It was probably a month after I got back into the USA that I started having curious symptoms and needless to say I discovered I was pregnant, and Rick was the only one I’d had sex with that could have gotten me pregnant which is fine by me no regrets .

Reactions: BWCOrson, 69eatmore77, TheOther and 1 other person
Hi Hddriftergrl and Welcome! Hope you feel comfortable here. Thank you for your well written article. It was almost like I was on that journey with you.
You sound like an outgoing free spirit who knows and does what ever strikes her fancy. I was wondering if you could share a little more about yourself. We know you are from Indiana and are 40 years old and have settled down; somewhat. Any plans for the future? It says in your profile that you are a swinger. Is their a man or woman in your life?
I'll bet that is you in your profile picture. You are gorgeous. Hopefully you will be to share more later.

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Hddriftergrl
zippless said:
Hi Hddriftergrl and Welcome! Hope you feel comfortable here. Thank you for your well written article. It was almost like I was on that journey with you.
You sound like an outgoing free spirit who knows and does what ever strikes her fancy. I was wondering if you could share a little more about yourself. We know you are from Indiana and are 40 years old and have settled down; somewhat. Any plans for the future? It says in your profile that you are a swinger. Is their a man or woman in your life?
I'll bet that is you in your profile picture. You are gorgeous. Hopefully you will be to share more later.
Well tyvm . Well took up writing a friend told me I should write all these stories and experiences I have, so I’ve been testing things the above is a super short...if I had a pc I’d start writing a book of short stories.

Had a nickname by some of that knew me back then just Gypsy Girl lol, reason I was told is bc I was a true free spirit with few rules I’d live by and I was always happy and would brighten ppls day just by being around. No partner or anything never has been I’m probably not fair in that light to them anyway, if you wanna know more feel free to message me etc . But...if I can write short stories of stuff I’ve experienced here I will...if not then mods can inform me lol.

Reactions: zippless
Hddriftergrl said:
Well tyvm . Well took up writing a friend told me I should write all these stories and experiences I have, so I’ve been testing things the above is a super short...if I had a pc I’d start writing a book of short stories.

Had a nickname by some of that knew me back then just Gypsy Girl lol, reason I was told is bc I was a true free spirit with few rules I’d live by and I was always happy and would brighten ppls day just by being around. No partner or anything never has been I’m probably not fair in that light to them anyway, if you wanna know more feel free to message me etc . But...if I can write short stories of stuff I’ve experienced here I will...if not then mods can inform me lol.
We all love short or long stories and you can most definitely write about your experiences. Lifestyle stories are the very foundation of this website. So write away. Cant wait.

Hddriftergrl said:
Hi everyone new here, joined bc well I’ve always been a bit of a slut...I just say I’m adventurous in life and free with myself when I choose to be. Unsure if I’m in the right place I see a TON of cuckold stuff etc and that’s fine, I’m making a thread bc I’m pretty unsure where to post lol. I’m a single mom and biker and ex motorcycle drifter, I had to settle down when I found I was pregnant 9 years ago with my daughter. I’ve always craved adventure and fun exploring life why for more than a decade I lived on my bike my tent was my home, working a couple months out of the year suited me and the ultimate freedom of not being tied down. I’m here bc well as I said I’m a very free spirit and I love sex and things that make me happy, though I’ve never been married I have a daughter who happened to be created during my travels. Namely a trip I usually took when winter came to the states I’d pack up head across the Mexico boarder, that time I took up in an awesome spot I love Salina Cruz down around Oaxaca beautiful and knew a few locals from previous travels. Needless to say that trip I met a handsome and awesome guy a bit over 10 years my younger, we just had a connection despite the fact he spoke little English. As you may guess, we ended up creating my daughter while I was there. I’m here to discuss the “slut” lifestyle I guess one can call it, I’ll chat with anyone that shares the interest really it’s great to find like minds . As long as I’m in the right place, got LOTS of sexy stories from my time on the road.

Hello, and welcome!

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Hddriftergrl
Welcome fellow rally rat. Hope to hear your hot stories.

Those of us that rode & hung with the 1% are in the know.

2wheel said:
Welcome fellow rally rat. Hope to hear your hot stories.

Those of us that rode & hung with the 1% are in the know.
Hey! Lol really nice to hear from a fellow rider, going to post one soon...though thinking on starting on posting them in a Stories section just to be safe . I’ve hung out with all kinds in my time, 1%ers seemed to have been the more honest of the two though ie 1% and 99%.

My ex biz partner (MC biz) was the real deal, actually was prez of a local chapter. He would tell stories of his 1st hand experiences like probies earning their 'red wings' while the posers would tell stores of what they heard.

HDdriftergrl; I enjoyed reading your story. A free spirit could get lost in reading it, thinking of what may have been. You should write a book, I am sure there are lots of men and women that would love to read it. Years ago, after Nam, I used to ride, and rode off and on with a few riders of a local group where I lived. We were good friends, but, one day I headed north to get away from the crowds, and my life went in a different direction. Years ago, before heading north, I remember telling a girl that I had met; that she was a Gypsy girl, as we parted ways... she was also a free spirit, and yes, she was also blonde. Reading your story brought back a few memories... Please keep posting your stories, and if you don't mind, I will call you Gypsy Girl. I love your free spirit.

69eatmore77 said:
HDdriftergrl; I enjoyed reading your story. A free spirit could get lost in reading it, thinking of what may have been. You should write a book, I am sure there are lots of men and women that would love to read it. Years ago, after Nam, I used to ride, and rode off and on with a few riders of a local group where I lived. We were good friends, but, one day I headed north to get away from the crowds, and my life went in a different direction. Years ago, before heading north, I remember telling a girl that I had met; that she was a Gypsy girl, as we parted ways... she was also a free spirit, and yes, she was also blonde. Reading your story brought back a few memories... Please keep posting your stories, and if you don't mind, I will call you Gypsy Girl. I love your free spirit.
Very happy you liked the little snippet, all I have atm is a smart phone so takes forever to write but ill do my best as when I write about my best experiences I get lost in it and I don’t mind as much. Your one of the growing number of people that have told me I should write a book or books, right now I think there have been enough for me to take the idea seriously . So for here I’m going to figure how to write a nice more filled out version, also I’ll be posting my stories to the stories section I’ll put a link here once I do. At 40 I’m getting nostalgic already about those 10 years I spent literally living on the road, lots of good, funny, daring and some times very lewd times. There are times I wish I could go back but kids change everything, probably wouldn’t be the same so I’ll write the good times for others to read and re live my memories...lol I’m getting cheesy so yeah. Tysvm

Reactions: BWCOrson and 69eatmore77
A friend from the past wrote a MC book
Hear Me Roar: Women, Motorcycles and the Rapture of the Road - Ann Ferrar

Sorry to say I never read it.

Hddriftergrl said:
Very happy you liked the little snippet, all I have atm is a smart phone so takes forever to write but ill do my best as when I write about my best experiences I get lost in it and I don’t mind as much. Your one of the growing number of people that have told me I should write a book or books, right now I think there have been enough for me to take the idea seriously . So for here I’m going to figure how to write a nice more filled out version, also I’ll be posting my stories to the stories section I’ll put a link here once I do. At 40 I’m getting nostalgic already about those 10 years I spent literally living on the road, lots of good, funny, daring and some times very lewd times. There are times I wish I could go back but kids change everything, probably wouldn’t be the same so I’ll write the good times for others to read and re live my memories...lol I’m getting cheesy so yeah. Tysvm
Well, Gypsy Girl, you are doing pretty good with just your phone. Yes, kids do change things, but once they get up and on their own, and leave home to start their lives, leaving you wondering WTF am I going to do now? But, at 40, you are just beginning to get your 2nd breath, so enjoy yourself; just be safe. And don't forget to write. Your profile says that you are from Indiana, are you living there now?

Reactions: BWCOrson

Users who are viewing this thread