• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

His perspective

• Thread starterjohnmasters
  • Start date

johnmasters

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2021
My wife cheated on me many years ago with a well endowed and younger co-worker. When challenged she confessed she was really enjoying his big cock and did not want to stop seeing him and, if I wanted to keep her, I'd have to let her. Not long after he dumped her. I've never understood why. She was happy to ride his cock every chance she got and I wasn't going to get in the way.

I've thought about them together almost every day since, I just can't get it out of my head and, for the longest time, I've wanted to track him down and get his point of view. What did he enjoy most about fucking her. Was it that she was a married woman, a mother of five, and easy lay, a good fuck, what? And why did he dump her, leaving her on the side of the road, when they were supposed to be going to a hotel for another night of fucking?

Have you ever wanted to talk to the man or men your wife cheated with? Have any of you had that conversation and how did it go?

Interesting thread. To put my perspective on it - a hotwife / cuckoldress relationship with her lover / bull is like any other relationship. So its ending is just like any other relationship; there are many reasons, some are not that specific.

Users who are viewing this thread