• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Honey, I found Where You Been Surfing!

• Thread startertinylittlegirl
  • Start date

tinylittlegirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2005
So I am not turning you on any more huh! You need to visit sites like this to get your jollies! Guess what, if you would have just asked I would have been you hot wife! Regardless, I have found me some excitement to you bastard!

Attachments

• Lisa1.jpg (80).jpg
    Lisa1.jpg (80).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,521
  • Lisa1.jpg (121).jpg
    Lisa1.jpg (121).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,390
  • Lisa1.jpg (179).jpg
    Lisa1.jpg (179).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 884
  • Lisa1.jpg (205).jpg
    Lisa1.jpg (205).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,370
  • Lisa1.jpg (227).jpg
    Lisa1.jpg (227).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 679
Last edited by a moderator:
By The Way

I met a really nice black guy at The Landing in South Bend and we are going out tonight! Enjoy your trip to Dallas! I certainly will be enjoying my night, or maybe the whole weekend!

Attachments

• P1010143.JPG
    P1010143.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 896
you have the right idea,,put your hubby in his place and keep him their,,let us know how every thing turns out,,xoxo,,becky rose

Wow! Great tits and what a body!!! Cuckold the tiny white husband girl and go enjoy some big black cock to keep your white pussy satisfied :)

Hi Tinylittlegirl,

Thanks for the photo of your gorgeous breast and *very* erotic-looking erect tit. Regarding your comment:

tinylittlegirl said:
I met a really nice black guy at The Landing in South Bend and we are going out tonight! ....

Good for you! I hope you have an enjoyable and satisfying date.

Best wishes—

Custer

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Tiny Little Girl ; You little lady are one fantastic, sexy, to kick ass for,exotic pussy. I dont know why he is not turned on by you anymore. But it must be some very rare curse. Any red blooded man would do whatever it takes to sample some of your sweet little twat. A man could very easily sufficate on those jugs of yours. They would never be able to get the smile off his face. If you are not telling us a big whopper,(i cant believe any man could get tired of your charms)then i hope you get yourself some black cock this weekend. If you do please tell him here so we can suffer dripping cocks and aching nuts along with him. Please forgive me for i just can not believe what you are saying. For you are one of the hottest looking women i have ever slobbered over.I dont think you could run your hubby off with a loaded. hairtriggered shotgun. This just has to be the biggest joke i have ever read. But i close by saying you are BEAUTIFUL. okdeacon :p:p:p:p Damm right i would.

Hey Mikey, rememeber this outfit?

Hubby dear, you bought this for our 8th anniversary! Guess you won't mind if I use it again!

Attachments

• ! wow1.jpg
    ! wow1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 577
  • xrach0028_anonib.jpg
    xrach0028_anonib.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 697
  • xrach0035_anonib.jpg
    xrach0035_anonib.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 485
Mikey, I am staying at the Hampton Inn South Bend tonight!

Yes honey, I have decided tonight is the night. After thinking about it all day, it is time!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,884
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,333
damn

damn hes going to be pissed or turned on one or the other but i know i would be turned on u are hot...has your hubby seen the post yet and please let us know what happens tonight

Maybe he liked the thought but didn't care for his wife to actually do something like cuckolding. Ever consider that?

its is his lost u go have the fun u deserved i wouldnt mind having some myself

Lets see the action shots!

Your posts bring to mind....

TLG,

Thank you for all the photos. Nice, very nice. You're a *very* hot-looking woman with gorgeous, voluptuous breasts.

tinylittlegirl said:
Yes honey, I have decided tonight is the night. After thinking about it all day, it is time!

Your post brings to mind a story posted by Enser a while back. I doubt I would be able to find it in the "cuckolds.com backlog," so I'll relate it from memory. Here goes.

An accountant sent a text message to his wife on his birthday: "Dearest — as you know, I am 54 today. In 30 minutes I will be at the Golden Arms Hotel making passionate love to my beautiful 18 year-old secretary."

On arriving at the Golden Arms, he received a text message from his wife in reply: "Darling — as you know, I too am 54. As you read this I am at the Palms Hotel, enjoying the erotic attentions of my tall, gorgeous, muscular, WELL-endowed 18 year-old boy toy.... AND, since your are an accountant, I am sure you understand that 18 goes into 54 MANY more times than 54 goes into 18."

So, go for it. I hope you will relate your experiences afterwards....

Best wishes—

Custer

Mikey, I did it!!!

I may post all the pics but you will never know where! Here's proof! recognize the dress?

Attachments

• !0.jpg
    !0.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,383
Mikey, and here is me in action! Idiot!

He hit places you never could. I have been wanting this since our fourth year of marriage!

Attachments

• !lisa2.jpg
    !lisa2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,648
Mikey, we went for 4 hours. You can't last 4 minutes!

I will never be satisfied with your tiny little pecker! Sucking on your cock is like sucking on a Vienna sausage!

Attachments

• pic001.jpg
    pic001.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,519
this thread is so dumb!!! lol bunch of BS

Um.... the fourth?

TLG,

tinylittlegirl said:
He hit places you never could. I have been wanting this since our fourth year of marriage!

Um.... why the fourth year?

tinylittlegirl said:
I will never be satisfied with your tiny little pecker! Sucking on your cock is like sucking on a Vienna sausage!

Hey, wait a minute.... I like Vienna sausages.

Nice pics, though.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread