• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hoping my wife will fuck her boss...

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date

Bishot

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2019
Arizona
My wife and I have been talking/fantasizing about hotwifing for several years now and we've done a three-way a couple of times but she hasn't really done anything on her own yet.
She has had a mild crush on this guy for a while and by some twist of fate, she got a new job at his place of work and he is her boss now.
I've been very encouraging of the possibility since before she started working there, and they have done a little bit of flirting/dirty talk/pic swapping by text so far.
She gets really turned on when I talk to her about it while we're having sex, so I know the idea appeals to her, but afterwards she treats the subject like it's only a fantasy and it seems like she's not really intent on pursuing it.
Anyone with some experience have some ideas of how I can move this along? She has my full permission, I have told her that many times and she has let him know as well...wondering if there's any more I can do to encourage/facilitate this situation.
Would be thankful for any advice.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, AstaSilva, baddy145 and 5 others
Bishot said:
My wife and I have been talking/fantasizing about hotwifing for several years now and we've done a three-way a couple of times but she hasn't really done anything on her own yet.
She has had a mild crush on this guy for a while and by some twist of fate, she got a new job at his place of work and he is her boss now.
I've been very encouraging of the possibility since before she started working there, and they have done a little bit of flirting/dirty talk/pic swapping by text so far.
She gets really turned on when I talk to her about it while we're having sex, so I know the idea appeals to her, but afterwards she treats the subject like it's only a fantasy and it seems like she's not really intent on pursuing it.
Anyone with some experience have some ideas of how I can move this along? She has my full permission, I have told her that many times and she has let him know as well...wondering if there's any more I can do to encourage/facilitate this situation.
Suggest her that its something she can do on her b'day, or invite him in her bday or anniversary

Reactions: franklyhorny
Perhaps this guy is not sure how you will react when he boffs her. Have a man-to-man talk with him and steer the subject to sex. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If he is an alpha-male, actually doing the dirty deed of making you a cuckold will be more appealing than the cyber flirting they have been doing. Encouraging her to dress like a slut, especially around him, should not hurt either.

Reactions: franklyhorny and BorrowMyWife
Bad idea to have her boss fuck her. Always ends up in someone getting fired. Better to let your boss fuck her. :cool:

Reactions: franklyhorny, Stephusta and Capt. Ron
She's terrified of what it will unleash from her. Tell her what you want her to wear each day in order to tease him. Make it seem she's doing it for you. She's more likely to push her boundaries.

Eventually he won't be able to resist that short skirts or flimsy, nipple ******** tops. Especially if you can get them to share some alcohol together...after work drinks perhaps?

She has my full permission, I have told her that many times and she has let him know as well...wondering if there's any more I can do to encourage/facilitate this situation.
[/QUOTE]

She knows and it sounds like she has told him. So now it's just if they want to. And if they want to tell you.
Is he married? He might not feel comfortable cheating on his wife. All 3 of u have to talk it out. If he is married then all 4 should

Thanks for the responses guys. I will give some thought to your suggestions for sure. The guy in question is recently divorced, so that shouldn't be an issue. I don't think I would describe him as an alpha, and I'm not a submissive beta type, so the stereotypical cuckold dynamic dosen't really apply here...I just get really aroused at the idea/sight of my wife being overtly sexual towards another man, and she seems to find some appeal in that scenario too.
I guess it is pretty much on them to put the rest of it together, or not...I'm just wishing there was more that I could do to help things along because I've been hoping for a situation like this to come along for a while now.

Reactions: franklyhorny and rjthree
Bishot said:
Anyone with some experience have some ideas of how I can move this along? She has my full permission......
Your wife is wise to avoid initiating an affair with her boss. The problem with boss-subordinate (or coworker-coworker) affairs is, after they end — I think the average affair of this nature lasts about 6 months — they have to continue working together. It's like a married couple getting divorced, but then having to continue living together in the same house.

Thus, if your wife's current job is one she wants to keep, it would be best to leave an affair with her boss as a fantasy. This is especially true during the current time of super-high unemployment due to the coronavirus pandemic. Meaning, it could be super-hard for your wife to find another job if she loses the one she now has.

Reactions: franklyhorny, Capt. Ron, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
Custer Laststand said:
Your wife is wise to avoid initiating an affair with her boss. The problem with boss-subordinate (or coworker-coworker) affairs is, after they end — I think the average affair of this nature lasts about 6 months — they have to continue working together. It's like a married couple getting divorced, but then having to continue living together in the same house.

Thus, if your wife's current job is one she wants to keep, it would be best to leave an affair with her boss as a fantasy. This is especially true during the current time of super-high unemployment due to the coronavirus pandemic. Meaning, it could be super-hard for your wife to find another job if she loses the one she now has.
Good points...I think in this case the damage potential is pretty low in that regard...it's not a job that she's likely to stay at very long anyway, and they don't see each other at work often to begin with.
In any event, they are still just in the flirting stage and I'm not sure it's going to go any further...seems like neither of them is pursuing it with any real intent.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, BorrowMyWife and Custer Laststand
Bishot said:
Good point.
Here's another point. If you wife becomes involved in a sexual relationship with her boss, the women and men she works with — i.e., her boss's other subordinates — are likely to become resentful of her, because of a shared assumption that your wife is getting special treatment from her (and their) boss because of their sexual relationship.

If so, they may make your wife's life miserable by complaining to higher management, or — if your wife's boss is at the top of the food chain in her new organization — by treating your wife badly, in various subtle ways, on an ongoing basis

Thus, if you and your wife agree she should move forward with becoming a hotwife — a risky thing to do, at best, in the present age of the coronavirus / covid-19 pandemic — she will be best off to seek lovers among men who are not her boss or her coworkers in her new job.

And, the two of you will need to develop a plan to somehow verify that any given potential lover is free from the coronavirus — while keeping in mind that a large percentage of coronavirus transmissions are via people who are infected, but are not (or not yet) showing any symptoms of covid-19.

Reactions: franklyhorny, franklinbluth and Capt. Ron
rjthree said:
geez Custer you are a buzz kill LOL. The simple solution to the other men in the office becoming resentful is for her to fuck all of them :) win/win I say.
Unfortunately, your proposed simple solution would leave the same basic problem: a newly-hired woman apparently receiving special treatment because she's fucking the boss, and also all the men in her work group, leaving the other women in her group feeling resentful and thus inclined to treat her badly in various ways, ranging from subtle to unsubtle (and perhaps inclined to complain to higher management). Ergo, my recommendation remains the same as above.

Reactions: franklyhorny and Capt. Ron
rjthree said:
geez Custer you are a buzz kill LOL.
Lol, that was my thought exactly. He's not wrong, but about as much fun as a broke leg...
Realistically, I have doubts that anything will happen with this guy. They are both smart enough to recognize these risks themselves, and that may put a damper on the whole thing. But it's pretty rare that she meets a man that she's genuinely attracted to, so I do have my hopes. They were flirting with each other before she got the job, so for all I know, that attraction may be why he hired her in the first place.
The Covid thing is a real potential danger here, but it's a risk she (and I, for that matter) take every day when we leave our house anyway, it's not as if she's safe as long as she doesn't screw him. She could just as easily catch it from me.

Reactions: franklyhorny and rjthree
Bishot said:
Lol, that was my thought exactly. He [Custer] is not wrong, but about as much fun as a broke leg...
Sigh. :-( I'll console myself by trying to keep in mind that on the plus side, there's something to be said, at least, for being "not wrong." :)

Last edited:
My wife is smart enough to not date men from her work. She has seen it happen over the years girls dating co workers and end up the office ***** who is everybody's for a while and once everyone has had her one one wants to talk to her. She does not mix work with pleasure.

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman2c and Custer Laststand
cuckycouple said:
My wife is smart enough to not date men from her work. She has seen it happen over the years girls dating co workers and end up the office ***** who is everybody's for a while and once everyone has had her one one [no one?] wants to talk to her. She does not mix work with pleasure.
Sounds like your wife is very wise vis-a-vis considerations of that nature.

Hopefully she will make the right decision.

Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
I beg you to listen to Custer. There’s a ragged edge where fantasy meets reality and this is one of those edges. As horrible as I am, I’ve stuck to this rule about never ever fucking around in the workplace; I’ve seen too many careers sunk or derailed, too much productivity lost, and more importantly too much animosity generated from sex between coworkers. The loss of self esteem is huge for some people.

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
If you and your wife are truly wanting this to happen then have her look for another job. When and if she finds another job then take the boss out for drinks tell him she's quitting then feel free to fuck the boss. I'm not saying that is a perfect solution but if you really want to...

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, toolman2c and 2 others
For some reason women get very weak in the knees around recently divorced guys. I guess subconsciously or not they might be attracted by the supposed un-relieved fullness of their balls, having no partner to unload into and seek to be the ones to give them relief. I noticed that in many occasions and my wife is no exception. A suggestion would be to remove this relationship from the work place for all the motives others have pointed out. Invite him for dinner and then together the both of you explain to him that she is attracted to him and would like to offer him some much needed relief as any good wife would while keeping it strictly professional at work. Seeing the both of you being open on this subject and willing to help should help remove any inhibitions he may have. Having your wife wear a revealing outfit, a few glasses of wine and the proximity of the bedroom above should do the rest. Good luck

Reactions: franklyhorny and GilBates
So after a few weeks of nothing much happening, I figured things had fizzled out. Then on Friday he sent her a text asking when they were going to go out for a beer and "other stuff"...she said they could anytime they were both off shift, and then she teased him with some explicit details about things she likes to do orally. So this is still developing, will update.

Reactions: franklyhorny, GilBates, baddy145 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread