• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Asian Wife - What Do You think?

• Thread starteryeahs
  • Start date
Damn

Now thats a smokin HOTT cumslut and what a "To Die For" Pussy that deserves me eating cream pies from every day. :)

Awsome vietnamese wife. I hope you got her some good BBC to fill that pussy. Have you asked her to shave?

Had a conversation with your husband today...

Hi,
I had a conversation with your husband and shared one of my fantasies with him today.
And he told me that I should write something for you.
So, here it is...

Just think about that. Maybe there's nothing special, but I just want to...
... want you to ride a nice cock.
Maybe I would even go down to lick your clit while he's fuckin' you. I think this should make you real horny. And after all I would like him to fill your pussy with his huge load. And then it's my turn to take part in this action. I would love just to lay back on a bed with your cumfilled pussy above my face and wait for creampie starting to leak. I would love to eat it and make a realy good clean up job for you.

End of the story :)

Would you write a reply for my post?

Some fakes of my wife taking BBC

Sorry moving on

mailattachmentread.jpg

Any asian wives out there interested to try me>? I am looking for couples who want to experience what it is like to live out their fantasy with a fit 35 year old guy with a very large cock.....

I have plenty of experience doing this and can guarantee satisfaction;)

Chris

For those of you who have followed this thread from the start...

You know that it contained pics of a very sexy woman.

And from this post (and the one immediately following), you also know that he crossed the line.

This, boys and girls, is what happens when you post without your wife's knowledge.

Loser.

preston said:
Hi,
I had a conversation with your husband and shared one of my fantasies with him today.
And he told me that I should write something for you.
So, here it is...

Just think about that. Maybe there's nothing special, but I just want to...
... want you to ride a nice cock.
Maybe I would even go down to lick your clit while he's fuckin' you. I think this should make you real horny. And after all I would like him to fill your pussy with his huge load. And then it's my turn to take part in this action. I would love just to lay back on a bed with your cumfilled pussy above my face and wait for creampie starting to leak. I would love to eat it and make a realy good clean up job for you.

End of the story :)

Would you write a reply for my post?

Users who are viewing this thread