• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Blonde Wife

• Thread starternew2sexyfun
  • Start date
N

new2sexyfun

For years we fucked to the fantasy of her being used by blackmen. She never went all the way. She did however dress sexy in public, flirt with blackmen, and publicly make out with a couple of blackmen. She bought two Life like black cocks and fucked her ass and pussy while sitting in a public parking lot during the middle of the day.Now she says that she has no interest in the fantasy. I still am obsessed with videoing her being used by black cock. Our sex life has come to a stand still. I know that she is still turned on by blackmen. She will slip up with her comments when she has had a few drinks. They are nothing real explicit, but enough to know that she finds some blackmen attractive. I wish that I knew of a way to rekindel that kinky fire in her. We have been married for 10 years and she is in her late 30's and still hot. Here are some pictures that I took of her on New Years Eve. Let her know what you think of the way she looks.

Attachments

• Picture 027b.jpg
    Picture 027b.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 531
  • Picture 021b.jpg
    Picture 021b.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 862
  • Picture 039b.jpg
    Picture 039b.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 472
  • Picture 035b.jpg
    Picture 035b.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 576
Hang in there. I learned along time ago that the wife goes through phases. Do not push the issue or she thinks that all you think about and want. (while it may be, do let on) she will likely come around again. She sounds like she is on her way, but women tend to mix love and feelings in there when we only think about sex................

Good luck

You have a very hot and sexy wife! As a thought maybe she is worried about your relationship if she fucks black; she may feel you do not love her anymore and want to fuck other women because you do not find her attractive. Be attentive, praise her and encourage her and talk with her. You may find she will change her mind :)

Wow!!! She is sooo hot,and she would look perfect with a black man:)

new2sexyfun said:
Now she says that she has no interest in the fantasy.

It could be that she, without your knowledge, went off and allowed some random black man or men to use her as they pleased. And now that she's had her fill of black cock (for now at least) she's not as vocal or doesn't show as much interest as she used to. As you said obviously she's still attracted to black men so there has to be some sort of reason she suddenly doesn't show as much interest in them as she used to. She can't just one day have a fantasy of fucking them and then next day lose interest.

Some women just like to please their man. Whatever that entails, up to a point. She might have really been attracted to black men and, as stated above, gone off and fucked one or more...then decided it wasn't for her. Or, she could have just been in love with you (the OP) and wanted to make you happy by going along with YOUR fantasy. The bad thing about a fantasy is that it is rarely a shared fantasy. Usually, one is all about it and the other is just along for the ride. How many women have the "make love on the beach" fantasy? All of them? If not all, then most. Men, of course, don't give a rat's ass about fucking on the beach. Sand, crabs and all kinds of critters crawling around. But, we would make it happen if our woman wanted to do it. We would play it up any time they talked about it. But we really don't give a shit about it.

Have you ever thought that she might have a boyfriend? Is all of her time away from you accounted for?

Ok...now, everyone here knows that I'm not here to make trouble so I don't want this to be misconstrued as anything of the sort. I went back and read some of your older posts. You have been trying to get her to do this stuff for a long time. Sounds like you are a little obsessed with it and you might just be making her, well, uncomfortable. Just a final word of advice. If you truly did show her the thread I'm about to link to, then you might want to think of the implications of said thread in a divorce proceeding. Just looking out for you.

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/archived-posts/17020-sexy-wife-bbc.html

Footnote...the part where you came in the condom several times over the course of a couple of days, froze it, then thawed it out so that you both could eventually eat it....for some reason, that churned my stomach. Right up there with eating pussy when a woman is on her period.

She is smoking hot...Good luck with your experiences...

Users who are viewing this thread