• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Croatian Wife

• Thread starterludensex
  • Start date

ludensex

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2011
Hi all,

After lurking for a while, I've decided to post some pics of my wife.

Hope you like her. Please post comments cause she gets really hot and dirty just reading them.

Cheers

Attachments

• DSC09379.jpg
    DSC09379.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,053
  • DSC09387.jpg
    DSC09387.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 728
  • DSC09398.jpg
    DSC09398.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 638
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 748
  • DSC09667.jpg
    DSC09667.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 839
Yeh

Very very nice body, cunt, breasts, good girl. Excellent. !!!

Wow..what a hottie..loved #5 ..sexy inner pussy lips..you should make photos in same pose holding the sign ...but this time shaven with tinny "landing patch"..
Would love to C more od "ludensex"...bravo jako lijepo!

her pussy

just to post her goods in more detail...

also, would like couples to contact me on my email for pic sharing and chat - MSN/Email - ludensex@gmail.com

Any locals here?

Attachments

• 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC09451.jpg
    DSC09451.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 251
She is a real beauty! Has she cuckolded you? Let us see a face pic and clothed -I love to see the contrast between dressed and undressed!

Nice wife, u share her??? I live near you.

becontree2001uk said:
She is a real beauty! Has she cuckolded you? Let us see a face pic and clothed -I love to see the contrast between dressed and undressed!

i shared her couple of time, so it wasn't technically a cuckolding... in the future its possible and desired...

becontree2001uk said:

not in public - contact me directly...

Nice slice of pussy. I bet her pussy and ass hair is silky. U got any pics of her stuffing those dildos in both holes? Any of her getting fucked? She looks like the type that needs a confident man to fuck her deep and hard.

Pinkyrod said:
Like my Japanese wife, your wife has a sexy pink-colored tight pussy.
You're lucky, man? :p

I've just saw your wife's pussy closeup in your gallery, and yes, your wife's pussy is the same :)

I like it very much. Here is a closeup of my own to compare

BTW, it seems to me that closeups are not very popular these days. I can't tell why...

Attachments

• 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 184
Rodney1 said:
Nice slice of pussy. I bet her pussy and ass hair is silky. U got any pics of her stuffing those dildos in both holes? Any of her getting fucked? She looks like the type that needs a confident man to fuck her deep and hard.

she does anal very rarely, and I'm very sory for that cause she has the sweetest asshole... :(

no pics of dildo double penetration either, sorry.

ludensex said:
...BTW, it seems to me that closeups are not very popular these days. I can't tell why...

attachment.php

I think most guys will find it more exciting when seeing a woman reacting to a cock's pumping actions.

Here's my Japanese wife's closeup by the way...

picture.php

Users who are viewing this thread