• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot grandma who is looking to cheat

• Thread starterthe admiral
  • Start date

the admiral

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2004
take a look. still a hot number at 57 don't you think? loves to cheat on her husband. can travel to meet. lopves to suck cock. loves to go to bars and flash her legs.

WOW!! Bad To The Bone for 57! I would love to taste that. Where Are You?

You need black cock?

Hi...
Contact me at r_eproductions2@hotmail.com
I got some available black guys that would LOVE to have you.
I live in Atlanta,Ga.

Don Juan

Attachments

• donjuan1b_109.jpg
    donjuan1b_109.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 5,838
  • donjuan2b_178.jpg
    donjuan2b_178.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5,896
DAMN NICE FOR A GRANDMA. ILOVE THE LACE

Sexiest grandma I've ever seen. Big boobs. Wonder if she wants them mashed and sucked hard till she cries out. How about some ass and clit pix?

did we ever get a location on the admiral/grandma??

:) Hi Looks like Grandma would be a great Fuck. Nice Tittsssss.
Monty :p

you look great!

You look great, nice tits and it says you like to show off your legs...I love legs

Attachments

• tony_39_149.jpg
    tony_39_149.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 3,682
the admiral said:
take a look. still a hot number at 57 don't you think? loves to cheat on her husband. can travel to meet. lopves to suck cock. loves to go to bars and flash her legs.

hi
very desirable !
would you like to be fucked in front of hubby ?
would it be your first black ?
do you give all in sex ?

jes from dark cavern i want it

You are SEXY as HELL!!!

More pics of your hot body please.

blonde granny

Took this of her in New Orleans in 1999 definitely on topic don't you think. We met the guy in the bar at the Richelieu Hotel.

Another photo shop genius............admiral you been busted to 3rd class semen.............

grandma has some nice tits

with grandmas like this - can see why the big bad wolf wanted grandma to eat - i would like a taste of grandma myself

Users who are viewing this thread