• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Italian wife 4 BBC

• Thread starterMRS HOT WIFE
  • Start date
M

MRS HOT WIFE

My name is Giada I am 38 I have a older white voyeur hubby who loves me being fucked by big cocked blacks , looking for hard fucking blacks to use me. Will dress for cock.

Attachments

• welcomepic.jpg
    welcomepic.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,686
  • 8a10.jpg
    8a10.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,740
  • 79ef.jpg
    79ef.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,502
  • efd6.jpg
    efd6.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,508
  • 7c0c.jpg
    7c0c.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,976
blkm close to u

Hello!
I am inteested im making your dream come true. Please drop me lines at decoque@yahoo.com.
Sure u will not regeret it

Very elegant. Would love to see what she turns into when the lights go out.

You're very lucky many to have such a sexy woman.

Shyt i would love to enjoy that well crafted mature milf..... if ever in or near philly..... look me up

A perfect body... love to see it entertain some BBC!!! Hubby must be so proud when you get completely satisfied by BBC. Black will suit you fine, you deserve IT!!! ~)_(~

I love Italian Women

Email me. I wanna fuck those holes in front of your husband.
chrles99413@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Point that pretty behind in my direction, and let hubby see the intense pleasure you get from me.. Love those pics..

Ever Come To Dc

Ii Would Love To Fuck You With My 11.5 Inches Of Cock

my gf and i are looking for a black bull in philly to fill her up while i watch...whats up lord philly?

Users who are viewing this thread