• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Mature

• Thread starterbadhubbie
  • Start date
Said the good little girl to the bad little girl " It's awfully hard to be good!"
Said the bad little girl to the good little girl " It's godda be hard to be good!" :p

That all

She has been with 11 men that I know of. Mostly in her teen years. Since we have been maried she has only ben with me. Now she is getting older and no so interested in sex. But when she does get interested it is intence!

See more here!

badhubbie's personal page on Show Your Dick

She is so flirty in the last two pics and totally cute.

Wow

badhubbie said:
She has been with 11 men that I know of. Mostly in her teen years. Since we have been maried she has only ben with me. Now she is getting older and no so interested in sex. But when she does get interested it is intence!

See more here!

What can anyone add, shes is gorgeous and sexy and hot and she looks stunning

WoW!

badhubbie said:

See more here!

I have no idea what to add that hasn't been said already. Too bad she doesn't play; she's a GORGEOUS woman

badhubbie said:
I love showing off my sexy mid 50's wife. I would love to see her with another man, but since she is not into that I love to hear what you guys think about her.

Fantastic figure (she's HOW OLD? :eek: ), and lovely smile shown off in one shot. I'd love to be the guy you saw her with.

She's obviously comfortable with her body due to the photos she lets you take, but if she's not into being with other men then that is that. In the meantime, what does SHE like sexually? What positions?? Have you done things in exciting places?? This body is made for sex, so tell us all about her.

Very nice! How old is she?
I would totally bang her.

Think she's like this?

What a gorgeous pussy

I would love to mount her and feel my cock sliding in and out as my balls lightly thumped her ass.

Very good looking woman, do share more of her hot little pussy!!

More of Sam for you to Enjoy

She loves to pose Nude.

It is unusual. May be she has a pretty smile, good teeth, nice , long legs, a cheeky a sexy voice that gives sex appeal. But I am inclined to believe that you just want to have an affair with no intention for marrying.

She is absolutely gorgeous.... I would make her suck my young cock then fuck the shit or of her!

Users who are viewing this thread