• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Tennessee wife....

• Thread starterprofnpiggie
  • Start date

What would you do to this hot wife?

• Make her blow you?

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • Fuck her tight pussy?

Votes: 61 13.8%
  • Fuck her ass?

Votes: 154 34.8%
  • Knock her up?

Votes: 184 41.6%

• Total voters
you

i want you in all ways love to drop a big load am in atlanta

Have I shared these?

Hope you like them!:jackoff:

Attachments

• sallybackit.jpg
    sallybackit.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 743
I am a white husband that truly loves your pics. You look like you were built to please thick black cocks. If you were my wife I would make sure that you had your choice of a huge black cock anytime you had the urge. I would love to see some more pics of you sucking and fucking- Yummy - I hope your husband appreciates the amazing sight of you taking black meat. JT

;-)

Thank you!!!! And he does make sure I get what I want and need. Big black meat is taking up more and more of my time.

:pimp:
hawaiimwm said:
I am a white husband that truly loves your pics. You look like you were built to please thick black cocks. If you were my wife I would make sure that you had your choice of a huge black cock anytime you had the urge. I would love to see some more pics of you sucking and fucking- Yummy - I hope your husband appreciates the amazing sight of you taking black meat. JT

Just because of the complements....

Enjoy...it took lots of HARD work for these.

Attachments

• sallydon'tstop.jpg
    sallydon'tstop.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 765
  • sallypie.jpg
    sallypie.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,248
hey profnpiggie, How can I get to be lucky with you and my BBC deep into your hot pussy?

Friday night fun...

Here ya go....:kissass:

Attachments

• Sallyfriday.jpg
    Sallyfriday.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 488
  • sallyfriday4.jpg
    sallyfriday4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,241
  • sallyfriday7.jpg
    sallyfriday7.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 938
sally you are so fking hot its incredible. im not kidding everytime i go to the main page and i see that this thread has been updated a i get a pang of excitement, no other like it. please more pix, ps in the last pic have u just had it up the arse.

When are we going to get the chance to join you?

boomshakk said:
sally you are so fking hot its incredible. im not kidding everytime i go to the main page and i see that this thread has been updated a i get a pang of excitement, no other like it. please more pix, ps in the last pic have u just had it up the arse.

Yes, my black lover came in my ass...and pussy...and mouth.

clean it up

I'd love to eat that for you!

Users who are viewing this thread