• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife in Florida

• Thread starterLipper628
  • Start date

Lipper628

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2008
Here is a picture of my very sexy wife with one of her friends on our bed. This is not the first time it has happened and sure will not be the last. Please let me know what you think as I love to hear how badly other men want to fuck my wife.

Attachments

• close_up.jpg
    close_up.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,170
  • DSCN0341.jpg
    DSCN0341.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,100
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics. I would deffently like to get hold of her and I would deffently like to eat that pussy and do some cleaup duties on it.
Hman

Your wife has such a sweet looking cunt. I love a hot shaved pussy to fuck.
You are a lucky man if you get to cum inside that daily

HEy guys, keep the comments coming, We check this almost daily and she really likes to know what you think of her pictures. Here is a couple more of us having fun. Most of the cocks in the pictures are not mine but friends of ours. She likes to come home and let me slide through their cum as I fuck her.

Attachments

• DSCN0349.jpg
    DSCN0349.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,341
  • DSCN0351.jpg
    DSCN0351.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,175
wow shes got a hot pussy. can we see her body , i would love to see her boobs and hard nipples.

would she like to suck my hard brown cock ?:)

Attachments

• danswang.jpg
    danswang.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 349
We are in NWF heres a couple more,,

Attachments

• R's tummy.jpg
    R's tummy.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,009
  • IMG_1143.JPG
    IMG_1143.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 754
  • DSCN0297.jpg
    DSCN0297.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,168
Ok fellas, shes addicted to showing off, LOL heres more at her request,,,She digs the cock pics by the way.

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    42 KB · Views: 643
  • DSCN0541.jpg
    DSCN0541.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 754
  • First entry.jpg
    First entry.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 878
Lovely :) We all enjoy a hot looking show-off.

You're an ocean away from me so THIS is the only way I can get in on the action ;) I'd love to leave her nice and creamy for you, and enjoy the feel of that skilled tongue of hers.

Attachments

• Lipper.jpg
    Lipper.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 468
Service to the Queen

what a lovely pussy for cleaning. Im sure she could use a maid around the house, cc;)

Thank you :) I have a different style to the other guys who fake.

Each to their own ;)

Shes going out today,, to fuck this guy on the other side of town. Hope to post new pics soon,,,

Love the creampie am in Cent Fl. Would like to cream the hairpie myself.

Lipper628 said:
HEy guys, keep the comments coming, We check this almost daily and she really likes to know what you think of her pictures. Here is a couple more of us having fun. Most of the cocks in the pictures are not mine but friends of ours. She likes to come home and let me slide through their cum as I fuck her.

Damn.

Why can't I have friends like you two? :D

If you are by the Kissimmee/Orlando area and are interested in a 23 year old Hispanic male let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread