• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife

• Thread startersubmariner
  • Start date
Hey sub, what up, havent heard from you in awhile....

new york male here
very much interested in helping your
wife out if you guys even in the new york area
i would love to fill her up for you.. get at me one..

nice table the decor looks real good great work putting it all togather

What a HOTTIE! I'd like some of that myself! Thanks for sharing.

submariner said:
thank you for the great comments...

Wow!! Wow!!!! I was completely blown away!
How old is she (if I may ask)?

I think I'll need your help in holding her creamy thighs wide open as I stretch her slit with my brown cock. And you can watch the whole thing!

Beautful

WOW, she is absolutely beautiful. Everything about her is flawless. I wish i chould have the honor of licking and worshipping her feet. The pics are amazing. Many episodes of wanking to them await me tonight. I am glad to hear she likes bbc. The bbc deserve her. I would be happy to just kiss the ground she walks on.

Stunning!

Unbelievable woman! Would love to see her take a creampie...

I can't wait to see more of this fine lady with a BBC

She has a spectacular body, and we're sure she is hot, but it would be a plus were we to see her white legs wrapped around a great ebony ass pulling his cock really deep into that nice flat belly.... :pimp:

Awesome! Nice clean, smooth pussy.

Gorgeous

I 'd like to see more action pics.

sub...very sexy...thank you for posting your awesome lady...

dose ur awsum lady like to do it outdoors?

a nice wife to die for. keep up with the postings. any chance of that video you took to be shown ?

Users who are viewing this thread