• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife Lynda

photo_2-3 %284%29 (3).jpg
downblouse with no bra
H.W. Lynda. You are very hot and would like to hear about you getting laid once in awhile. Anything you can do will be appreciated . Your Admirer. okdeacon

H.W. Lynda. You are very hot and would like to hear about you getting laid once in awhile. Anything you can do will be appreciated . Your Admirer. okdeacon
thanx. i'm not a good story teller, but i will see what i can do.

Here's a sex story for you:

I love getting bent over and taken hard from behind. It is the deepest penetration and I love that position! I work as a paralegal and fuck as many attorneys as I can. I had been teasing one for weeks. He worked in another office and finally agreed to meet me at our office after hours. He bent me over the conference table in the meeting room and fucked me hard. I was absolutely screaming I was cumming so hard. When he finally came in me for the 2nd time and we caught our breath, we realized we had given the cleaning crew quite a show! It was the hottest thing ever.

Here's a sex story for you:

I love getting bent over and taken hard from behind. It is the deepest penetration and I love that position! I work as a paralegal and fuck as many attorneys as I can. I had been teasing one for weeks. He worked in another office and finally agreed to meet me at our office after hours. He bent me over the conference table in the meeting room and fucked me hard. I was absolutely screaming I was cumming so hard. When he finally came in me for the 2nd time and we caught our breath, we realized we had given the cleaning crew quite a show! It was the hottest thing ever.

Lucky Guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back