• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

HotWife of 4 years!

• Thread starterHubbyofhotwife
  • Start date
Hubbyofhotwife said:
My wife of four years has started seeing others on the side and has told me I have to either except it or get out. Anyone in this situation?

I know I am a little late getting to this thread but I'm here now. I am not doubting your story is true, but there does seem to be some things missing in the chain of events.

From your opening statement (above) you didn't say whether she told you or you found out about it ... but for her to tell you accept it or get out would lead one to believe you were not thrilled with the idea. So what she wanted was to continue fucking who ever she pleased and that was about it.

How did it make the jump to "her" making you wear panties and doing the sissy humiliation part of this. Just didn't seem like a natural flow ... at least IMHO.

MacNfries said:
Well, that definitely makes you a CUCKOLD, Hubbyofhotwife.
Mac :)

Mac is correct ... that makes you a 'cuckold' and actually at that point, which most on this site do not understand is she is/was a cuckoldress and not a Hotwife. A cuckold is the husband of a wive who takes other lovers whether he likes it or not. A Hotwife on the otherhand has the support of her husband and while there are many different scenarios ... for the most part it seems it is the husband's idea in the beginning.

I have meant to write a lot on this subject as many here do not understand the differences ... not to mention so many here think that most Hotwives are into BBC and that is not at all the case, even though some do. I attribute a lot of that to this site being an off chute of the Dark Cavern forum.

Attachments

• HW Defined.jpg
    HW Defined.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 410
My girl totally cucks and humiliates me...I have no regrets

LoyalLoser said:
My girl totally cucks and humiliates me...I have no regrets

I don't have a problem with that ... just seems that transition from finding out, to being a sissy to getting fucked in the ass by her fuck buddies/bulls in a matter of just a few days does not ring likely. IMHO

NCStorm said:
Just found this thread post ... how do you go from her wanting to fuck other guys to insisting he get fucked in the ass in just 2 days ... BS meter is pegged out I'm afraid

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuck-bulls-pix/33548-first-anal-sex-experience.html

NCStorm said:
I don't have a problem with that ... just seems that transition from finding out, to being a sissy to getting fucked in the ass by her fuck buddies/bulls in a matter of just a few days does not ring likely. IMHO

I venture to say I was right and this dude/kid was just full of shit with the whole story as you can see he has left the forum ... damn ... after I went to the trouble posting a pic of him in that other thread :D

I have to be honest, I don't believe the majority of stories posted on this website. They seem too contrived, too well thought out and often times, too far-fetched to be real.

I'm Not saying they are all fake, not at all, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

It's just that I feel most posted stories might start with a fantasy or a small grain of truth in the mind of the writer and that's about it.

The level of embellishment and exaggeration can be stunning sometimes and it's a dead giveaway. No one can have the level of detail some of these stories have. It's just not realistic to a "real" event to know so much when often times, the writer isn't even at the supposed event when his wife goes off and meets another guy.

You may have your opinion but this is mine.

Respect.

Island77 said:
I have to be honest, I don't believe the majority of stories posted on this website. They seem too contrived, too well thought out and often times, too far-fetched to be real.

I'm Not saying they are all fake, not at all, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

It's just that I feel most posted stories might start with a fantasy or a small grain of truth in the mind of the writer and that's about it.

The level of embellishment and exaggeration can be stunning sometimes and it's a dead giveaway. No one can have the level of detail some of these stories have. It's just not realistic to a "real" event to know so much when often times, the writer isn't even at the supposed event when his wife goes off and meets another guy.

You may have your opinion but this is mine.

Respect.

I tend to agree with you. My wife and I have been long time swingers and we have yet to experience anything remotely close to some of these stories. Dont get me wrong we have hooked up with others but it is very rare and never occurs like some of these stories.

Some of the guys around here ought to be working for Hustler, writing fantasy stories, they are so good at it.

Kenev, I didn't say the writers weren't talented! I also didn't say every story is fake either. I enjoy reading the stories guys post on here (real or fictitious). I say well done to all of them, actually. I'm just not buying that it's *all* true.

I'm not a cuck, I don't have a "hot wife", I don't swing. I am in a very happy and satisfying monogamous relationship with my wife.

I come here because I find what guys will do with their wives and girlfriends completely fascinating. You have to admit it's a very interesting website to check out. It's amazing what some couples do. I had no idea people lived this way until I stumbled upon this website.

I like this site and wish everyone here well and may all your cuckold/hot wife fantasies come true!

This reminds me of the girl I work with, I was fixing her computer last year and found a bunch of naked photos of her on it, some had automatically saved to the company server, lucky I am the aminstrator and was able to delete them. She has always been flirty with me and I figured her and hubby to be swingers but it turns out only she messes around without his blessing. We messed around a little bit, I put her on a leash and had her drink out of a dog dish in my office but we figured since I am friends with him too, we had better not do it. I got a bit scare when she told me that someone had sent her husband a link to a personal ad she had posted in a BDSM site looking for a master, of course shit hit the fan but he got over it. She was supposed to go to a BDSM club with a guy and it would be her another girl and 10 guys for a gangbang but she cancelled after that. I talk to her husband sometimes and try to get him talking nasty but he just want do it, even though he sends me pics of girls to my email all the time. He doesn't know what he is missing she is a total sub slut. :(

It ain't happening with me, Kenev.

It's always enlightening to see how the other half lives. That's the Only reason I come here.

By the way, a side note: Kenev, is it possible that you post on EVERY single thread on this website?

I see you everywhere around here!! Your ubiquitous!

If you don't comment on 100% of the threads, you sure are close to it.

Amazing.

love it

i enjoy watching my wife fuck....
i fact i invited a big cock guy we know over, this afternoon

love licking her after

Users who are viewing this thread