• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How did you first find out that your wife was cheating with another man?

• Thread starterjohnmasters
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
To keep your wife reminded of her lover after their affair ended, no doubt. Did it grow up to become a big male dog with a large cock...?
It would have been more interesting if it was given what dogs like to do with bitches but it was a border collie bitch.

johnmasters said:
She was teetotal up to that time. She must have felt sufficient stress going around behind my back that she took to drinking to calm herself down. Once she had admitted to fucking around and I didn't walk out on her even though she insisted on continuing with the affair she no longer felt the need to drink.
By using the term"alcohol", i thought you meant rubbing alcohol, or some like liquid. What you, apparently, meant was liquor.

lnohhnvm said:
By using the term"alcohol", i thought you meant rubbing alcohol, or some like liquid. What you, apparently, meant was liquor.
Yes, I forget that some words don't have the same use/meaning both sides of the Atlantic.

johnmasters said:
Possibly I'm not.

I'd had my suspicions for three months so I didn't rush into confronting her. Indeed I was hoping she would choose to tell me what was going on but she didn't and that made me certain that this was a serious, potentially marriage ending affair, and with five children, three still at home, I didn't want to risk that. So in the end I simply asked if there was anything I should be concerned about. If she had said no I would not have taken it any further and would have sat back to await further developments. As it was she confessed and told me all about it. She said she didn't think there was any future in the relationship but wanted to see it through to the end. But it was also clear that she had invested emotionally in the guy and, while realising he was only really interested in the sex, she was hoping for more. She made it clear she would leave if I tried to break them up so I said fine just stop going behind my back. That's just what she did. She let me know when she was going to meet with him and I stayed at home like a typical lifestyle cuck imagining them together and coping with the mixed emotions that go with that.
Excellent response,see the thing I wondered about throughout the thread was whether this was a turn on for you as you had gave no indication of that.

This kind of answers my question,thank you.

johnmasters said:
It would have been more interesting if it was given what dogs like to do with bitches but it was a border collie bitch.
A possible response (seemingly) would have been to take your wife's "gift from her lover" border collie to your local animal shelter while she was away, possibly with her lover, explaining to her when she returned that you don't have time to deal with a dog — since dogs, as you know well, require a lot of attention and interaction. That could also have been a not-too-subtle message to your wife that you don't want something around your house all the time reminding you of her lover.

My wife was cheating with her boss. The first time i got suspicious was during a christmas party, i noticed how close they were, my wife openly showing her big cleavage to him and him pressing my wifes boobs during the dance

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Sandy Row
Custer Laststand said:
A possible response (seemingly) would have been to take your wife's "gift from her lover" border collie to your local animal shelter while she was away, possibly with her lover, explaining to her when she returned that you don't have time to deal with a dog — since dogs, as you know well, require a lot of attention and interaction. That could also have been a not-too-subtle message to your wife that you don't want something around your house all the time reminding you of her lover.
The problem was that the dog arrived in our home before I knew about her cheating on me and by then the children had taken it into their hearts.

redheads said:
My wife was cheating with her boss. The first time i got suspicious was during a christmas party, i noticed how close they were, my wife openly showing her big cleavage to him and him pressing my wifes boobs during the dance
Were they flirting at this point or had they already cuckolded you?

My wife doesn’t have much of a cleavage. She used to wear a nurses fob watch pinned over her left breast. One time when we were out a complete stranger admired the watch by holding it in his hand with the back of his hand pressed into her breast. This happened in front of me with him looking me in the eye and smiling. It was quite a turn on.

Did it turn you on to see your wife displaying her cleavage and watching him getting intimate with her in public?

Reactions: toolman2c, CrowRaven and Sandy Row
johnmasters said:
The problem was that the dog arrived in our home.....
By magic, it sounds like — for you to take care of.

johnmasters said:
Were they flirting at this point or had they already cuckolded you?

My wife doesn’t have much of a cleavage. She used to wear a nurses fob watch pinned over her left breast. One time when we were out a complete stranger admired the watch by holding it in his hand with the back of his hand pressed into her breast. This happened in front of me with him looking me in the eye and smiling. It was quite a turn on.

Did it turn you on to see your wife displaying her cleavage and watching him getting intimate with her in public?
I caught her necking with a guy, in her car, at a parking lot at our local mall, I drove right up to her car with out her knowing it, and saw her being embraced in his arms, before they saw me, he jumped out of her car and left, she said he was a guy from work, and there camp job had ended for a week , and she was just saying bye to him, it went on for a month or so

Reactions: toolman2c
Reactions: ljcarm
johnmasters said:
In my case it was a series of comments and cues that led me to ask her if something was going on.

There was the conversation where she asked when would she ever find time to cheat and I replied that if she really wanted to she would find the time.

There were subtle changes in attitude towards me, she became less tolerant of my mistakes and foibles.

There were visible bruises on her upper arms.

She sometimes got back from evening classes later than expected.

There were changes in her, she was more anxious and, when in the house, would spend more time alone in the kitchen.

There was less sex, she appeared to be losing interest.

There was a bottle of alcohol hidden in her piano.

When I challenged her she admitted to fucking a co-worker she had been going to evening classes with. During their lunch breaks she had been bringing him home and fucking in our bed and, while I was away on business, they had spent a night in a hotel. Apparently she always was on top riding his cock hence the bruises on her upper arms where he gripped then.
I caught her necking with her lover in her car . at a parking lot at a steak house beside our local malll

In a nutshell, I observed changes in behavior and habits that triggered my intuition. I hid some voice activated recorders and recorded conversations she was having with someone. Much longer story, but too much to type here.

• Love
My wife was cheating with another woman, but this thread is about how I found out. She forgot her cell phone in the bathroom. This was pretty strange and I decided to unlock the screen. It was not protected with a password at that time. The FB messenger was open. The chat was with one of her female co-workers. First I noticed a lot of hearts and lips (kissing emoticons). Then a scrolled back to the beginning and read all the entire chat. Pretty interesting stuff about long kisses and touching everywhere, love, etc. Of course she denied but after that her cell phone was protected by a password. For a few months the sex was better than usual.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and yummyman
johnmasters said:
In my case it was a series of comments and cues that led me to ask her if something was going on.

There was the conversation where she asked when would she ever find time to cheat and I replied that if she really wanted to she would find the time.

There were subtle changes in attitude towards me, she became less tolerant of my mistakes and foibles.

There were visible bruises on her upper arms.

She sometimes got back from evening classes later than expected.

There were changes in her, she was more anxious and, when in the house, would spend more time alone in the kitchen.

There was less sex, she appeared to be losing interest.

There was a bottle of alcohol hidden in her piano.

When I challenged her she admitted to fucking a co-worker she had been going to evening classes with. During their lunch breaks she had been bringing him home and fucking in our bed and, while I was away on business, they had spent a night in a hotel. Apparently she always was on top riding his cock hence the bruises on her upper arms where he gripped then.

My wife did the same. She was out at night a lot. This normally would be a big red flag but she was saying she went for studying as its hard to concentrate at home. She also worn makeups and went work out a lot more often. Was keep buying new clothes, new movie/music and taking more selfies. Never left her phone more than 3 feet away from her, password protected and wouldn't let me drive her car. If I put all the cues together, it is pretty obvious. But it's usually subtle at the beginning and only when I thought of all the changes back then, every piece just came together.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, JeffCA, toolman2c and 1 other person
From conversations I have with my wife, there are a lot more married women having sex outside their marriage than u may imagine. Jacqui with my knowledge mostly, has had numerous lovers over the time we have been together. She tells me about her friends and its hard to imagine they do but they are human and have needs and if there men can't supply it why shouldn't they find someone who will?
You only live once!

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, toolman2c, lnohhnvm and 3 others
MarkandJacqui said:
From conversations I have with my wife, there are a lot more married women having sex outside their marriage than u may imagine. Jacqui with my knowledge mostly, has had numerous lovers over the time we have been together. She tells me about her friends and its hard to imagine they do but they are human and have needs and if there men can't supply it why shouldn't they find someone who will?
You only live once!
According to surveys published on a site elsewhere (that no longer exists), the percentage of married women who have had affairs with someone outside their marriage (while married) has gradually increased, over the decades, to where it is, in the most recent such survey, about the same as the percentage of married men who have had or are having affairs — about 50%.

If married women are less likely to admit they've had or are having extramarital affairs than married men, which seems likely, that suggests the percentage of married women who have had at least one extramarital affair may be significantly larger than the percentage of married men who have done so (i.e., significantly larger than 50%).

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkandJacqui
Once word got out that my wife had cheated on me I was hit on by several women and learnt of more who were known to be screwing around and that was just in the office where I worked. One of my own staff even told me she was in an open relationship and I could fuck her if I wanted. Looking back I could have had several at that time but I was only interested in one woman, my wife.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and MarkandJacqui
johnmasters said:
Once word got out that my wife had cheated on me I was hit on by several women and learnt of more who were known to be screwing around and that was just in the office where I worked. One of my own staff even told me she was in an open relationship and I could fuck her if I wanted. Looking back I could have had several at that time but I was only interested in one woman, my wife.
My wife has been fucking her boss almost 11 years now. At her office it was initially a big subject for gossip but over time despite the fact that it was a fact people started to dismiss it as just a "rumor".
They recently "came out" at the firms Christmas party at a city centre hotel where they took a room together its now common knowledge. I can identify with what John says insofar as I have been approached by two women she works with offering "a shoulder to cry on" I don't need it! I have known almost the whole 11 years and love it. He's very well endowed and gives her pleasure I can't possibly give her. Like John I don't crave other women although I do find them very sexy of course, but for me there's only ever been jacqui and I love the fact she's not scared to explore sexually.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, LozzaNWUK, Manwaife and 1 other person
MarkandJacqui said:
You only live once!
i'd love to hear the details of the why, when & where, nameless, of course, of wife & her friend's activities.

Reactions: MarkandJacqui

Users who are viewing this thread