• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How did you first find out that your wife was cheating with another man?

• Thread starterjohnmasters
  • Start date

johnmasters

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2021
In my case it was a series of comments and cues that led me to ask her if something was going on.

There was the conversation where she asked when would she ever find time to cheat and I replied that if she really wanted to she would find the time.

There were subtle changes in attitude towards me, she became less tolerant of my mistakes and foibles.

There were visible bruises on her upper arms.

She sometimes got back from evening classes later than expected.

There were changes in her, she was more anxious and, when in the house, would spend more time alone in the kitchen.

There was less sex, she appeared to be losing interest.

There was a bottle of alcohol hidden in her piano.

When I challenged her she admitted to fucking a co-worker she had been going to evening classes with. During their lunch breaks she had been bringing him home and fucking in our bed and, while I was away on business, they had spent a night in a hotel. Apparently she always was on top riding his cock hence the bruises on her upper arms where he gripped then.

• Love
Reactions: antoniodicro, Youngcandy, Islandtimes and 5 others
I saw it!

Reactions: toolman2c
johnmasters said:
That was not good.

johnmasters said:
When I challenged her she admitted to fucking a co-worker she had been going to evening classes with. During their lunch breaks she had been bringing him home and fucking in our bed and, while I was away on business, they had spent a night in a hotel. Apparently she always was on top riding his cock hence the bruises on her upper arms where he gripped then.
After your wife admitted she was having an affair with a co-worker, how has your relationship with her evolved....?

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
This was not good.

After your wife admitted she was having an affair with a co-worker, how has your relationship with her evolved....?
We are still together. Once I got over the betrayal I fucked her every day for a year. There have been hiccups since as in most marriages but she claims not to have fucked any other guys since . Trust has been the hardest part of our relationship to rebuild, not sure I’ll ever be free of doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: atb147, Custer Laststand and toolman2c
toolman2c said:
updates please, or at least id love 2no the rest of the story.. pvt me if U wish 2 not post All things.
The other guy dumped her and we moved away from the area a year later.

Reactions: Islandtimes and toolman2c
toolman2c said:
“, many wifes that cheat deny her hub any use of her otherwized well used married treasure. “
I know that feeling

• Sad
It’s the way it is, can’t fight it

• Sad
It isn’t sad. It’s fun

toolman2c said:
the least she could do is give u a cum filled pussy to fuck, shes more likely to want u 2 lick it out, does shecask, or makecu clean her??
No never, I’m not permitted

After she admitted the affair and before it ended I asked my wife if I would ever be able to have sex with her again. In response she asked me if I would want to. I said yes and we made love. I say made love because I did everything I could to make her feel good and after more than an hour I even succeeded in giving her an orgasm, never a foregone conclusion. When we were finished I asked how it was (honestly, I wanted to know how I compared to her very well-endowed lover). She smiled and said "different".

• Love
Reactions: DannyBoyx, Custer Laststand and toolman2c
toolman2c said:
at least ur not left out, many wifes that cheat deny her hub any use of her otherwized well used married treasure. seconds would b well enjoyed once a hub excepts she loves extra cock.
Over the years she has never refused me sex though the frequency has declined as she has gotten older. Last time (August 2019), she initiated it.

• Love
I'll keep this brtief, because the full story is inthe series of books I wrote in lockdown and you can check them out here if you want. I had 4 wives and 3 out of 4 cheated on me in the conventional sense of the word. That's 75 per cent and I'd bet that's reflected across the population in general. One made me suspicious in the usual way, new clothes, new hair, new perfume and new music, so I came home from a trip a day early and watched her kissing her lover goodbye on the doorstep. My doorstep. I never slept in that bed again..

Second one was a world-class liar from the outset. She never told her colleagues or her parents when we got married, and even took her "boyfriends" home to meet Mum and Dad. I spotted the same old signs - clothes, hair, perfume, music. One night she got in late and went straight in the shower. But that's never 100 per cent successful and as soon as I got my cock in her (which sh e wasn't really keen on) I knew. She was full of spunk. Once you've experienced it there's no mistake, She denied it, of course. Even after her sister told me what was going on my wife kept pretending that everyone else was lying and she was the only one telling the truth. A private detective and an ugly divorce followed.

Third one was always "going out with friends" in full war-paint and killer outfits, and coming home wet. She knew enough to use condoms but not enough to confine her activities to guys I didn't know. Soon everyone but me knew who'd fucked her and who hadn't, and eventually one of the have-nots told me out of revenge. I didn't waste the money on detectives, just watched a friend of mine leaving my house at 11am one morning after being inside for 2 hours. And inside my wife. She was another one who liked flat-out denials, and insisted they werre "just chatting". Ridiculous.

But it's pretty basic, isn't it. Women like a fuck and they can get one any time they like. So they will.

• Sad
Reactions: Matureplay, Custer Laststand, CrowRaven and 2 others
johnmasters said:
I don't understand the significance of this.

lnohhnvm said:
I don't understand the significance of this.
She was teetotal up to that time. She must have felt sufficient stress going around behind my back that she took to drinking to calm herself down. Once she had admitted to fucking around and I didn't walk out on her even though she insisted on continuing with the affair she no longer felt the need to drink.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and toolman2c
I'm so sorry many of you find themselves in relationships with spouses who cheat on you. I hope that you find a swing partner in the future.

johnmasters said:
In my case it was a series of comments and cues that led me to ask her if something was going on.

There was the conversation where she asked when would she ever find time to cheat and I replied that if she really wanted to she would find the time.

There were subtle changes in attitude towards me, she became less tolerant of my mistakes and foibles.

There were visible bruises on her upper arms.

She sometimes got back from evening classes later than expected.

There were changes in her, she was more anxious and, when in the house, would spend more time alone in the kitchen.

There was less sex, she appeared to be losing interest.

Personally I'd have been thrilled at such a turn of events and would never have mentioned my suspicions,I'd have hoped it continued and would have been encouraing to any extra activities she suddenly brought up that kept her out of the house,complimentary to how she looked going out etc,unquestioning of any later than usual arrivals home from nights out etc.

I guess you're not the usual contributor we find on these forums.

Reactions: Willdliffe, arthurarthur, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Sandy Row said:
Personally I'd have been thrilled at such a turn of events and would never have mentioned my suspicions,I'd have hoped it continued and would have been encouraing to any extra activities she suddenly brought up that kept her out of the house,complimentary to how she looked going out etc,unquestioning of any later than usual arrivals home from nights out etc.

I guess you're not the usual contributor we find on these forums.
Possibly I'm not.

I'd had my suspicions for three months so I didn't rush into confronting her. Indeed I was hoping she would choose to tell me what was going on but she didn't and that made me certain that this was a serious, potentially marriage ending affair, and with five children, three still at home, I didn't want to risk that. So in the end I simply asked if there was anything I should be concerned about. If she had said no I would not have taken it any further and would have sat back to await further developments. As it was she confessed and told me all about it. She said she didn't think there was any future in the relationship but wanted to see it through to the end. But it was also clear that she had invested emotionally in the guy and, while realising he was only really interested in the sex, she was hoping for more. She made it clear she would leave if I tried to break them up so I said fine just stop going behind my back. That's just what she did. She let me know when she was going to meet with him and I stayed at home like a typical lifestyle cuck imagining them together and coping with the mixed emotions that go with that.

Reactions: CrowRaven, Sandy Row and Custer Laststand
This conversation has reminded me of other things that I din't necessarily associate with signs of her cheating.

She started wearing socks with pictures of a cartoon donkey, ee aw i think he was called. I suspect he bought them for her as she liked Winnie the Poo stories. I suspect it was also a joke at my expense, he was hung like a donkey.

Some of her favourite books went missing from her book case (she introduced him to Ellis Peters' Cadfael)

He gave her a dog, yes that's right a dog, and guess who ended up training it.

Reactions: Sandy Row
Oh, and she expressed an interest in learning Welsh (his native language).

johnmasters said:
He gave her a dog, yes that's right a dog, and guess who ended up training it.
To keep your wife reminded of her lover after their affair ended, no doubt. Did it grow up to become a big male dog with a large cock...?