• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How did you get interested in being a cuck?

• Thread starterCuck20001
  • Start date
Two things before I understood. One was a hot cheating girlfriend who had two or three other lovers. She seemed insatiable to me and I guess she liked the attention.

I used to see, smell and taste her used pussy although she always told me I was wrong when I asked her.

Then I was part of a 9 guy gang bang with a girl who needed transportation for the evening.
On the way home, I was back on her as soon as we hit the first traffic light and we had to find a place to park for more.

When she was in the back, naked, something came over me and I slid down on her releasing any inhibitions I may have had to cross that line. She couldn't believe it as I made my way from her tits slowly down every inch of her body kissing and licking her. As I hovered over her well fucked pussy, I blew hot breath on her and she was unbelievably turned on by that. Finally I teased her clit and she begged me to stop because she couldn't take it. When I completely lowered my mouth on her she arched and bucked and came while I had my tongue in her as deep as possible before the cramps got to me.

When she came, I entered her bareback and gave her another load. I am pretty sure the nine of us fucked her at least twice and one or two went for thirds. We were in a dance studio on a gym floor mat. She had cleaned up before we left to take her home, but she did not have a chance to wash. There was no mistaking what I had been tasting and seeing on my gf after that night.

And for me, no going back. Since then, it has been a lifelong fetish.

• Love
Reactions: craulon and bobbyhotone2
When I first started getting into cuckolding , all I did was dream about these beautiful young women and masturbate. My dominant co worker , Matilda , was a very shapely bombshell from the Barbados. This woman was unbelievably cruel toward me. There was an extra element of jealousy and anger on her part (as well as her two female co workers) because I had been recently reassigned to work in the office , answering the phone , filing paperwork , etc. She and the other women in the office felt threatened by my presence because I had a tendency to work hard and make them look bad , or so they thought. Although this was never my intention (I just hate seeing things not getting done and causing delays , etc.) , they took out their anger on me by making derogatory comments about my sex life. Since Matilda knew I worshiped the ground she walked on , she'd say something like: "He's going out on a date with his right hand tonight." The other women (all three of them were Black) laughed heartily.
A couple of years later , after I'd left the company and started another job , I would call her and ask if she needed any chores done at her home. She would have me come over and wash her car , weed her garden , etc.
Other women whom I'd met through personal ads would allow me to give them pedicures , then kiss their feet while I masturbated. I would sometimes be allowed to clean their apartments right before their date arrived , then return the next day to clean up whatever mess they'd left , launder the bedsheets , do the dishes , etc.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Cuckold2036 said:
I first realized that I was turned on by cuckold fantasies when I was a teenager. Since I didn't have a girlfriend, my fantasies were about my mom being fu*ked by a neighbor guy while my dad watched. In the fantasy, sometimes the guy would beatup my dad and then take my mom to the bedroom. Those were hot fantasies for a teen and I jerked off often thinking of my mom with a stronger man while dad was ****** to watch.

=========

cf. Fight Night ...by Pervitron .......... /google is a friend

A couple of other things I forgot to mention about Matilda: Because I complimented her frequently on her beautiful feet , she liked to tease me by taking her shoes off at her desk when I was nearby and rubbing them through her stockings. She also gave me her shoe size
(7 1/2) and I bought her a sexy pair of mules , the kind that have Maribou fur on top of the front portion. But perhaps the most outrageous thing she did was when I was sitting at my desk in the room adjacent to where she and the other women sat , she walked through to go to the kitchen and get her lunch out of the refrigerator ; this woman has the most incredible ass , and she knew I always stared at it when she walked by. When she reached the entrance to the kitchen , she turned her head to look back at me over her shoulder and then shook her hips rapidly from side to side , making her butt jiggle as she did so. She then continued on her way without saying another word.

Cuckold2036 said:
Wow, awesome story and link! Thanks! :)

===========

MY pleasure and my responsibility as a senior member :D

It was my own fault in a way that got us into it: my wife's younger sister is very hot and always talked about her stud boyfriend, how hung he was, and how long he would last, etc.

I just really wanted to fuck her so kept telling my wife we should swap with them one night, but not in the same room. I kept bugging her for weeks until one night after 5 margarita's she agreed, and talked to her sister.

I stayed down on the couch with her sister while my wife and the boyfriend went into the next room.

When I got undressed in front of her I was rock hard but just a bit over 3" with a pointy cock head, and looking at her naked I couldn't wait and climbed on, but she didn't give me a chance, just said "I've heard about your little pee pee from Nancy, now see if you can fuck me with it!" and spread her cunt wide and I went crazy to get it into her. She let me lay on her amazing tits and then scrunched down and stuck her finger in my ass and said "cum on me!" and that's what I did. I didn't last 20 seconds, and soaked the outside of her pussy and her bare thigh only. I never did get into her cunt like I wanted, and she immediately started laughing at me.

I rubbed my soft dick on her for 10 minutes but couldn't get stiff again right away, so she flipped me on my back and sat on my face until she came, telling me that I was the worst fuck she had ever had.

Right about then I could hear my wife in the next room just going nuts moaning, and we both walked over naked and looked in the next room. The boyfriend had a huge cock nearly 8" long and very thick, with big bouncing balls under it, and he was fucking Nancy like crazy. I had never lasted longer than about 5 minutes with her, but he had been going for probably 10 or 15 and I had never seen her like this with me.

Her tits and whole chest were bright red, and her pussy and the crack of her ass were already soaked with cum, so I realized he had already cum in her once already. I almost didn't recognize her body because her tits and pussy lips were so swollen and red, and she fucked back jerking her hips and legs around like I had never seen her do with me.

He saw us looking so laid on his back with his head away from us, and had my wife ride him reverse cowboy, facing me. She did exactly what he said and I'll never forget my wife looking at me and my tiny shriveled cock with a bit of cum dripping off the end, while she fucked this huge cock not five feet in front of me, her tits bouncing as she came in front of me and her sister again and again. All she kept saying is "God, I never knew it could be like this, he's so much better than you, SO much better..." again and again.

Her sister laughed and just reached over and slapped my cock and balls really hard, so much that the pain was really bad, and said "pathetic!" Right then I started to get hard again.

After my wife came another couple of times, the boyfriend flipped her over and pounded her hard and shot another load into her, then pulled out panting. My sister-in-law just moved over to the bed and quickly told him about my lousy "fuck session" with her, then sat her pussy right down on his still hard cock so that she could cum as well. After cumming in my wife two times in 25 minutes, this guy then fucked my sister-in-law for 15 minutes to orgasm as well!

Since then I've barely fucked my wife a half-dozen times, and it's always just a quickie. I fluff the hung guys she picks, and do clean up, but I usually just get to jerk off or maybe cum on a tit while the other guy is screwing her to orgasm.

Every once is a while I get to jerk off for my sister in law, and have got to suck on her tits and eat her out a few times while her boyfriend is servicing my wife. Once he's finished he doesn't usually want to take a shower, so I'll clean the cum and juices off his cock and balls either with my tongue, or by letting him rub the cum off onto my thighs, or bare bottom.

• Love
skinny3inch said:
It was my own fault in a way that got us into it: my wife's younger sister is very hot and always talked about her stud boyfriend, how hung he was, and how long he would last, etc.

I just really wanted to fuck her so kept telling my wife we should swap with them one night, but not in the same room. I kept bugging her for weeks until one night after 5 margarita's she agreed, and talked to her sister.

I stayed down on the couch with her sister while my wife and the boyfriend went into the next room.

When I got undressed in front of her I was rock hard but just a bit over 3" with a pointy cock head, and looking at her naked I couldn't wait and climbed on, but she didn't give me a chance, just said "I've heard about your little pee pee from Nancy, now see if you can fuck me with it!" and spread her cunt wide and I went crazy to get it into her. She let me lay on her amazing tits and then scrunched down and stuck her finger in my ass and said "cum on me!" and that's what I did. I didn't last 20 seconds, and soaked the outside of her pussy and her bare thigh only. I never did get into her cunt like I wanted, and she immediately started laughing at me.

I rubbed my soft dick on her for 10 minutes but couldn't get stiff again right away, so she flipped me on my back and sat on my face until she came, telling me that I was the worst fuck she had ever had.

Right about then I could hear my wife in the next room just going nuts moaning, and we both walked over naked and looked in the next room. The boyfriend had a huge cock nearly 8" long and very thick, with big bouncing balls under it, and he was fucking Nancy like crazy. I had never lasted longer than about 5 minutes with her, but he had been going for probably 10 or 15 and I had never seen her like this with me.

Her tits and whole chest were bright red, and her pussy and the crack of her ass were already soaked with cum, so I realized he had already cum in her once already. I almost didn't recognize her body because her tits and pussy lips were so swollen and red, and she fucked back jerking her hips and legs around like I had never seen her do with me.

He saw us looking so laid on his back with his head away from us, and had my wife ride him reverse cowboy, facing me. She did exactly what he said and I'll never forget my wife looking at me and my tiny shriveled cock with a bit of cum dripping off the end, while she fucked this huge cock not five feet in front of me, her tits bouncing as she came in front of me and her sister again and again. All she kept saying is "God, I never knew it could be like this, he's so much better than you, SO much better..." again and again.

Her sister laughed and just reached over and slapped my cock and balls really hard, so much that the pain was really bad, and said "pathetic!" Right then I started to get hard again.

After my wife came another couple of times, the boyfriend flipped her over and pounded her hard and shot another load into her, then pulled out panting. My sister-in-law just moved over to the bed and quickly told him about my lousy "fuck session" with her, then sat her pussy right down on his still hard cock so that she could cum as well. After cumming in my wife two times in 25 minutes, this guy then fucked my sister-in-law for 15 minutes to orgasm as well!

Since then I've barely fucked my wife a half-dozen times, and it's always just a quickie. I fluff the hung guys she picks, and do clean up, but I usually just get to jerk off or maybe cum on a tit while the other guy is screwing her to orgasm.

Every once is a while I get to jerk off for my sister in law, and have got to suck on her tits and eat her out a few times while her boyfriend is servicing my wife. Once he's finished he doesn't usually want to take a shower, so I'll clean the cum and juices off his cock and balls either with my tongue, or by letting him rub the cum off onto my thighs, or bare bottom.

Nice story - while not a relative it does parallel my swinging experience. I talked my wife into swapping thinking I would get more pussy too. I was quickly tagged by the ladies as someone they did not want while my wife was tagged as a hot piece of ass. That is the fast lane from swinger to hotwife. When I witnessed what the real bulls could do to her, I knew I could not compete or begin to compare.

• Love
I am a late bloomer. I had cuckold fantasies after I caught my wife with a spy program talking sex with another guy. When I told her she was horrified and I was smiling. I told her to go ahead and meet him. He turned out to be a hoax. So I went on Craigslist and patiently found the right bull. That was 2 1/2 years ago. She has had probably 6 or 7 of them. I am getting her ready this morning to meet with her bull at 10 am. She is in the tub now. She texted him this morning and said that she can't wait to taste his anticipation. I am going to work like any other day. I will hear about it when I get home. I will lick her pussy and put my fluids in her also. :^)

• Love
I've always been very submissive, and loved sucking cock. I'm not gay or even bisexual, but I loved sucking cock and being fucked in the ass for the humiliation aspect.

I've actually always wanted to see my wife getting fucked by another man and then clean them both up even before I discovered the term cuckoldry. When I found this site, I was pleasantly surprised that I'm not alone in my desires, and hope cuckoldry gets more mainstream.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and bobbyhotone2
I got a recruitment brochure in the mail
many yrs ago .........from Ted Kennedy's wife
and was immediately hooked

started back in h.s. when I started casually seeing a girl (now my wife) and she was just coming out of a relationship with my best friend. As soon as he got wind that I liked her he fucked her one night and took her cherry, just out of spite so he could rub it in my face, of course he nor me knew she would become my wife years later. within months we became exclusive and he never got tired of reminding me what he did, and although it made me furious and angry I found myself jerking off to the thought of them together all the time.

• Love
danyg said:
started back in h.s. when I started casually seeing a girl (now my wife) and she was just coming out of a relationship with my best friend. As soon as he got wind that I liked her he fucked her one night and took her cherry, just out of spite so he could rub it in my face, of course he nor me knew she would become my wife years later. within months we became exclusive and he never got tired of reminding me what he did, and although it made me furious and angry I found myself jerking off to the thought of them together all the time.

============

You're obviously a disgusting perved out queer :D

• Angry
I am surprised and disappointed at Duke's answer to Dyang's post. I thought we were all on this site to tell our experiences and exchange points of view, not to judge each other.

Duke, you owe him an apology. Let's see if you are man enough to give it.

• Love
Son of John said:
I am surprised and disappointed at Duke's answer to Dyang's post. I thought we were all on this site to tell our experiences and exchange points of view, not to judge each other.

Duke, you owe him an apology. Let's see if you are man enough to give it.

==============

don't be an absurd buffoon johnny :rolleyes:

• Angry
MacNfries said:
I don't think choosing WHEN to be a cuck is the correct question, since becoming a cuck is as planned as having a car accident ... it just happens, and then you deal with it.

Possibly the question to ask is when did you REALIZE you were a cuck? or ... when did you ACCEPT being a cuck? I had 2 girlfriends in college that cheated on me when I thought we were in serious, committed relatonships; hurt my ego like hell, but I didn't realize I'd been cucked because at the time I had never heard of the word, cuckold. By the way, I wasn't willing to accept either, so the relationships ended.

Most people (women particularly) prefer a happy, satisfying monogomous relationship with ONE individual, but when they're not being satisfied, today, they're going to CHEAT. She has no problem having a relationship with her husband/bf and having another man to provide her the satisfying sex she feels she needs. So, its up to the husband/bf (when they find out) ... accept the fact that your woman is going to have lovers, or not accept it.

===============

great Captain Obvious ............what next? ...what goes
up must come down?

Ne1 else getting tired of Duke's comments?

• Love
Duke. Switch to Decaf. Or eat a Snickers. You get "A Little Angry When Your Hungry".

will2112001 said:
Duke. Switch to Decaf. Or eat a Snickers. You get "A Little Angry When Your Hungry".

============

Dark chocolate for my dark passenger :D

Users who are viewing this thread