• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I tell my Fiance I want to share cock with her?

• Thread starterRhodeIsland
  • Start date

RhodeIsland

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2023
Rhode Island
Ive sucked and been sucked before but have never told her about it.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill and monitaur
Do you have any idea how she might react?

monitaur said:
Do you have any idea how she might react?
Not one bit. Ive known her since 12, together since 21, now 28.

So you are both relatively young. You consider the relationship good, at least. I realize that it is difficult to detect attitudes. Are the two of you ever out, socially, with friends? Mutual friends? Regardless, keep a positive attitude about it. We fly into Providence about once a year but I am not applying for a position. Just trying to be helpful.

monitaur said:
So you are both relatively young. You consider the relationship good, at least. I realize that it is difficult to detect attitudes. Are the two of you ever out, socially, with friends? Mutual friends? Regardless, keep a positive attitude about it. We fly into Providence about once a year but I am not applying for a position. Just trying to be helpful.
We've been discussing going to sex clubs to share her recently

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and monitaur
Well shit! So she is in the right ballpark! The standard advice applies. Be patient. You should have a mouthfull in no time.

monitaur said:
Well shit! So she is in the right ballpark! The standard advice applies. Be patient. You should have a mouthfull in no time.
I hope so!

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
As long as you are supportive of sharing and she wants the attention of other men, a few glances from you, at the right time should nudge her the right direction. She would probably love the dom role and bring your mouth where it can work best.

monitaur said:
As long as you are supportive of sharing and she wants the attention of other men, a few glances from you, at the right time should nudge her the right direction. She would probably love the dom role and bring your mouth where it can work best.
Thats where im worried. She expressed interest in subbing only and im honestly not sure if id be into her being dominant towards me either. I just really want to share a cock with her.

Okay, I misunderstood. Try negotiating with her then. Tell her what you want out of it.

Reactions: RhodeIsland
RhodeIsland said:
We've been discussing going to sex clubs to share her recently
She probably won't object to you cleaning up afterwards. Then helping to guide a cock into her pussy, and eventually stroking and sucking on them to get them hard.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, IanNEUK, monitaur and 1 other person
You need to come clean about having bi tendencies. It is the decent thing to do and will allow you a lot more room in the relationship. Hiding important things is a poor way to start a marriage.

Reactions: CreamyBill, Laceyfemme and PDXFun2
RhodeIsland said:
Ive sucked and been sucked before but have never told her about it.
Break it in slowly, suggest a anal toy for yourself ( my wife got a 24" double dildo for us) when she found out I liked anal play.Once you get a cock toy suck it Infront of her and ask her if you would make a good little cock sucker.That will sew the seed that maybe he may be bi🤔💕

CreamyBill said:
Break it in slowly, suggest a anal toy for yourself ( my wife got a 24" double dildo for us) when she found out I liked anal play.Once you get a cock toy suck it Infront of her and ask her if you would make a good little cock sucker.That will sew the seed that maybe he may be bi🤔💕
That providing you can't sum up the courage to tell her.She may not be as surprised as you think

I finally told her I was bicurios. We had received a message from a guy and after talking a bit we exchanged what we were both into. He eventually said he was into bi play and I stopped responding because I got nervous. She had asked me why I hadnt responded to him and saying he wouldnt try anything with me if I said I wasnt interested but then I told her what if I was curious. We talked for a couple hours and she doesnt want to hold me back but isnt sure how she'll feel during.

Reactions: natasnaikul and CreamyBill

Users who are viewing this thread