• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How far would be too far?

• Thread starterLux
  • Start date

Lux

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2012
Hello everyone,

Having lurked on this and many other fora for some time, I have noticed that many men often spend a lot of time thinking, writing and fantasizing about the things they would like their wives/girlfriends to do with other guys.

I seldom read about the opposite though: is there any particular type of sex play that one or both halves of the couple would consider "crossing the line" if she ever did it with someone else?

And so, as I ponder this subject, I ask the same question to you: STD considerations aside, is there any sexual act that you would actively press her not to perform with other men (or simply beg her not to, if you're in a D/s relationship) or that she would simply refuse to do?

While we're on the subject: what's the most extreme extramarital experience your s.o. has had so far, and what was your reaction to it?

My answers: as my girl's first "fun session" with another guy happened very recently, I do not yet know what my/our limits are. However, I know for sure I would explicitly forbid her to have any kind of sex that involved faeces or blood, be it with me or someone else. Thankfully I am quite sure she would never even consider anything like that.

As for actual experiences, the naughtiest thing she's done with another guy so far has been swallowing (like I said, we're newcomers into the lifestyle). My reaction when she told me was markedly positive :)

My biggest desire is in contradictory to the biggest aversion. I would never want/allow her to be pregnant with another man (at least not to keep it), but at the sime time I would love to see her fucked bareback by different men regularly (preferably black).

In the context of what I'll call an "open marriage", I wouldn't want my wife to do anything with others that she isn't doing (or won't do) with me.
I wouldn't necessarily want her to get involved with BDSM, especially if it involved servitude, pain, humiliation, degradation,a nd so much more, but she would be free to make her own choices. You have to trust that thy won't put themselves in dangerous situations.

In the context of a "cuckold" marriage, and the woman is dominant over her mate, his opinions no longer matter. Anything otherwise should have been laid out in the ground rules for their particular lifestyle.

Probably the most "unusual" thing my wife has done since we got married is to fuck with her ex-husband. She told me was, and I encouraged her to do so.

Later, when he found-out that I knew, he and I talked about him fucking her and he shared the details, from his perspective. He told me "Your wife is the best pussy I've ever had!"

What I really wanted was to watch him fuck her, but sadly, that never came to pass!

Users who are viewing this thread