• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Many cocks has your wife had?

• Thread startermyhottwife
  • Start date
1 Before, Only me for the first 10 years of our marriage , a dozen or so in the last 18 months :)

Reactions: Wahooguy, Custer Laststand, firedogg81 and 2 others
I used to take my wife to an adult bookstore and 4 or 5 guys would fuck her each time. We would go every week. It was great. Sometimes I would get a guy to come to our home and fuck her in our bed while I took pictures. It was really hot.

03-20-2014 - Missionary with Faces - He's Cumming.png

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, sc_david, Panawife and 5 others
She didn't want to do it but I talked her into it. I watched her fuck over 100 guys. I really enjoyed it. I want to see her get fucked again in Columbia, SC.

Reactions: firedogg81, Gerwin and leahswannabe
exposemilfs said:
Does she get barebacked ??
Most of the time they had a condom, but there were a few guys that barebacked her and she didn't know it. I really liked it when a guy would fill her pussy with cum.

Reactions: cynful, firedogg81 and crt
GehoernterEhemann said:
My wife had sex with 18 men before we met.
Since we have been together she got 25-30 other cocks in 13 years of cheating and 6 years of cuckolding.
These are the noumbers I know - she doesnt tell me everything
The unknown can be very exciting also. You think maybe yes, maybe no, maybe

Reactions: crt and GehoernterEhemann
My wife had 11 before me and at least 12 to 15 since.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, JeffCA, flcuck and 2 others
Nyguy11a said:
My wife have fucked over 400 other guys in Our marriage of 18 years mostly black and Latino very few white guys
She into GB for bbc not white guys.
She 5,7 with DDD

A06045F2-8478-497A-A832-232B00C9105F.jpeg
so hot

Reactions: Bubbacum
Just one, want more but just need to be patient.

Reactions: rekoGermany, JeffCA, SexyChrissy and 1 other person
Just one cock and it’s mine. Been together for 14 years now. Great relationship, I recently opened up to her about my long hidden kink of sharing her. It’s going to take some work to get here there.

But man do I want her to be a slut in the worst way. I’d love to have her tight pussy gangbanged

Reactions: hairbear1954, rekoGermany, JeffCA and 5 others
Lovetoshowher said:
I am the only cock my wife has ever had. After 25 years of marriage, she deserves to have another one.
Can you show her pics Regular every day pictures

SexyChrissy said:
Holy shit she is insanely hot!
She lots of fun are you in NY or NJ

Reactions: SexyChrissy
SexyChrissy said:
Holy shit she is insanely hot!
She always looking for a new big cock muscular bull blk white or Latino
Must be STD free bareback only
ATM too

Reactions: SexyChrissy
New boob job

476AE781-8076-4D9C-B93B-4336F7C5F8A9.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: AstaSilva, SexyChrissy, Dark_Hung and 5 others
We have been married 36 years bin into the scene for 25 years
She has had many long-term fuck buddies quite a few one night stands and we’ve lost count on how many guys she has had so it’s a possibility she has had 50 plus cocks but possibly more most have been young guys

Reactions: RealSlutWife, Custer Laststand, ksfarmcpl and 1 other person
Not very many compared to many of the other wives on here, but still a big number to us. 25 different guys, with most of them being after we were married. It's been hot!

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, leahswannabe, SexyChrissy and 4 others
mrcassidy73 said:
Not very many compared to many of the other wives on here, but still a big number to us. 25 different guys, with most of them being after we were married. It's been hot!
Are she still seeing any one ?

myhottwife said:
We have been active swingers for 10 years now, and I love to see my wife with other men. I especially like to watch her give a toe curling blowjob! She is incredible at it, and gets off on it... What is better than that!
I am curious, at how many women out there would share with us how many cocks she has had other than her sig other...
Count each one as only one, even if there is multiple experiences with the same cock..

My wife had a total of 6 before me, 5 fuck and suck and one blowjob.
Since we have been married, (13YRS) she has had an additional 15 or so, (we kinda lost exact count) fuck and suck....and 5 anonymous or one night stand blowjobs.... God I love her!

Well, lets hear about it!:cool:

I believe 18

D12EF820-97AA-44B6-A9B3-20264B83AD83.gif 6A9CFD4B-D3AD-4F81-9F5C-840C6892945D.gif

Reactions: AstaSilva, flcuck, SexyChrissy and 3 others
seamen53 said:
Are she still seeing any one ?
Tough with COVID, but she's starting to talk to a few people again.

Reactions: ksfarmcpl