How To Get A Free Membership To Darkcavern

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
I completed the registration on dating.darkcavern.com but no confirmation yet. Help please!

Do I still have access to the website?

dig420 said:
1. Go to Welcome to the Dark Cavern!

2. Make a profile with an avatar that is a fan sign. ie 'Darkcavern.com' must be clearly written on your body or being help up on a sign, and if you try to make a fake it better be a good one.

3. Post your profile nickname in this thread so I can find you on the site.

This offer is good for couples, women and super hung black dudes only. Sorry white guys, but somebody's gotta help pay for the site.

Once AGAIN the white guy has to support everyone else. Sounds like reverse discrimination to me. I guess equality doesn't apply here!

This is soooo KOOOOLLLL.
Will get my wife to hold up a sign and post it here.

We were members of the original DC free site and posted stories of our encounters. Once it went "Pay" it became just a ezine for professionals to post pics. We did subscribe for awhile, but the site had lost it's "soul" so to speak. We wish it could recapture what it was, but just don't see it happening.

maybe, but I'm still going to try. Just need to fix a few nagging little formatting issues and we can get the new version of the site up, then keep trying to improve it from there. Of course the site was best when it was free, but free doesn't pay the hosting bills.

dig420 said:
maybe, but I'm still going to try. Just need to fix a few nagging little formatting issues and we can get the new version of the site up, then keep trying to improve it from there. Of course the site was best when it was free, but free doesn't pay the hosting bills.

True...true....I need to come back to D.C. I remember the chat room back in the old days. It was a lot of fun, It can be again :)

Reactions: dig420
dig420 said:

2. Make a profile with an avatar that is a fan sign. ie 'Darkcavern.com' must be clearly written on your body or being help up on a sign, and if you try to make a fake it better be a good one.

This offer is good for couples, women and super hung black dudes only. Sorry white guys, but somebody's gotta help pay for the site.
Jonlikestoes my name. Sign is backwards . Still count. If you need a body shot check my pics

Wanna see pics

Signed up but no confirmation email. <insert sad face here>

Reactions: carlokarlo
NorTexHotwifeandCuck said:
Signed up but no confirmation email. <insert sad face here>

confirmation emails are working just fine... also if you can post then you must be confirmed already.

dig420 said:
confirmation emails are working just fine... also if you can post then you must be confirmed already.

Posting here means I can post there? I'm all set on this forum. If it works there too, no worries. I just didn't get an email from DC.

Reactions: carlokarlo
oooooh I thought you were talking about slutwives. Give it a little time, still working on skinning the member arrea with something at least passable.

dig420 said:
oooooh I thought you were talking about slutwives. Give it a little time, still working on skinning the member arrea with something at least passable.

It's probably the 420. Has the same affect on me. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: dig420
My wife wasn't interested in black guys at all before. 2 days ago she just randomly said "I'm interested in interracial dating. I want to find a black guy to go out with." Boom, instant hard on. So never fucked a black guy or had a side boyfriend. Now she wants both. I'm lucky as fuck.

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
PlaytimeGuy said:
My wife wasn't interested in black guys at all before. 2 days ago she just randomly said "I'm interested in interracial dating. I want to find a black guy to go out with." Boom, instant hard on. So never fucked a black guy or had a side boyfriend. Now she wants both. I'm lucky as fuck.

Where from?

dig420 said:

does this offer still stand?

Dont care about free just get back into cavern. Was member for years

Monika38dd
Monika34dd

mn1_3(1).jpg
Resized_IMG_2567(2).jpeg
IMG_2751(2).jpg