• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to get my wife to make me her cuck

• Thread starterYoungcuck2012
  • Start date

Youngcuck2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2012
Hope someone can help.

I guess there is no straight answer but how can I persuade my wife to make me her cuck. I have breached the subject of her fucking someone in front of me on plenty of occasions but she says she wont. She will often tell me she will whilst im fucking her which helps to get me off but after she has no interest. Has anyone come accross/over come this.

Thanks for the reply. I guess you are right. My wife is fairly liberated. She use to play with herself alot. Not so much anymore and she use to tell me of her fantasies. We spent along time talking during sex. Roll play of her being a slut wife and telling me how she wants to fuck other men. I think however she says it to please me. I have tried to suggest ideas. She says how she wouldnt fuck anyone else because she wouldnt want to ruin things. A very valid point. I have suggested her being blindfolded so she doeant no who it is and therefore couldn't get attached to the other person. Maybe this is something I should just give up on the idea. Shame this is however all im thinking about at the moment.

I have said this many times on this forum, about this very subject.

Men want to marry an angel and a great mom for their kids. They DO NOT want to be seen dating the town slut.
But after the great sex life wears off and they have kids that the wife now has to spend a lot of time taking care of, the husband wants her to be a slut.

When you marry an angel, you get an angel, 90% of the time. When the wife turns into a slut, it is usually behind the husbands back. Cause he is bored and would rather fish or golf than pay attention to her. So she finds someone who will pay attention to her.

If you date, then marry the town slut, later in life, it will be no problem getting her to fuck around on you, and to do it in front of you.

Let someone else have the good girls and find yourself what you will want later in your marriage. If she does it before getting married, she will afterwards.

If you marry a good girl, you have to deal with it and let us who married the hot wives have all the fun...

Thanks

Warpt Cuck

All valid points so far. My wife and I played out fantasies in the bedroom for over a year. We'd read PHL and discuss the different stories. What we lined and what we didn't. Then we set up some ground rules. At first it was no one we knew. And we both had to know. She wanted me there. And hell I wanted to be there. We agreed that either of us could back out at anytime and the other would agree. Then discuss it again or forget it.
But we are and we're very close. We know cpls that got into versions of this lifestyle and ended up not making it because they weren't truthful with each other or didn't respect the rules they set up.
One thing that seemed to work was get away from home and family. No chance of being known by someone a nice night then just let things happen. You can't script the night this isn't a movie.
Good luck and be sure you really want to open Pandoras box.
Hank

Warpt said:
I have said this many times on this forum, about this very subject.

Men want to marry an angel and a great mom for their kids. They DO NOT want to be seen dating the town slut.
But after the great sex life wears off and they have kids that the wife now has to spend a lot of time taking care of, the husband wants her to be a slut.

When you marry an angel, you get an angel, 90% of the time. When the wife turns into a slut, it is usually behind the husbands back. Cause he is bored and would rather fish or golf than pay attention to her. So she finds someone who will pay attention to her.

If you date, then marry the town slut, later in life, it will be no problem getting her to fuck around on you, and to do it in front of you.

Let someone else have the good girls and find yourself what you will want later in your marriage. If she does it before getting married, she will afterwards.

If you marry a good girl, you have to deal with it and let us who married the hot wives have all the fun...

Thanks

Warpt Cuck

I have always said, Virgins are more trouble than they are worth. Warpt truer words have never been spoken.

Youngcuck2012 said:
I guess there is no straight answer but how can I persuade my wife to make me her cuck. I have breached the subject of her fucking someone in front of me on plenty of occasions, but she says she won't. She will often tell me she will whilst I'm fucking her which helps to get me off but after she has no interest.

Your comments about your wife's sexuality, brief though they are, suggest she may not be a "hopeless case" (per Warpt).

Telling your wife, however, you want to watch her fuck another man in front of you amounts to starting out with the request she is likely to find maximally shocking and unacceptable. You need to start out at a much more subtle level and work much more gradually toward your goal (IMO).

See, for instance, the 8-part article on "How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife" that begins here:

A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Good luck, and please keep in mind that your wife's main concerns that you will need to allay (probably) are (i) you secretly want her to begin fucking other men so you will have an excuse to fuck other women, and (ii) — closely related — a fear that if she begins fucking other men, that will destroy her relationship with you... i.e., even though you're telling her it won't, she probably thinks you would not be able to handle the reality of it.

[BTW, many have asked your question on this site. If you spend some time reading around, you'll find many suggestions.]

How would she react if you encouraged her to simply find a guy to fuck on her own. Tell her she is free to solicit him on an adult dating website, and she can meet him privately; if all goes well, they will get a hotel room and have hot sex while you wait at home.....

No guarantee that the guy will ever let you watch, and a little risk that she will end up getting hooked on him.

But I'll bet you're much likelier to end up with a cuckoldress if you take this approach.

Another reason would be she is satisfied with what she has,and is not bored or craving for cocks...which is good for you!

Making her bored or unhappy about sex with you is in your hand..all the best

or.. here's a shocker.. she's just not into cuckolding and doesn't believe in sex with others than the man she loves? there are plenty of women who would feel insulted, demeaned and humiliated rather than empowered and enriched by such a proposition. consider the possibility that she's one of the former and consider if it is within your rights to try and change this somehow enforcing it on her.
If eventually losing her to a "better man" is part of your fantasy or even your long term plan, go right ahead..just make sure you lose her because of this..not over this.. if you see the difference: she probably doesn't deserve the heartache of the "over this" option

If she has sex with a lover in front of you, she is putting on a sex show which will feel weird to her. If she fucks her lover overnight at his place, and keeps the details between her and him, she will enjoy the "extra loving" in a special way, free of pressure from you.

A sex show is a mechanical act, and she will not be able to "let her hair down" and respond to the unique touch of the lover, who may be able to give new thrills that she has never had with you.

By letting her choose who she dates, and not setting rules or curfews, she can have her fun, learn new tricks, and be much hotter in bed with you.

No two men will turn a woman on in the same way. She spends time with you, and time with her other "husband". Both relationships should be kept seperate (and ring-fenced).

Once your wife has become addicted to sharing her pussy with several men other than her husband, she will gain rapidly in confidence and may agree (eventually) to put on a sex show for you as a special treat.

Many wives would test the waters if they could be sure their marriage is rock solid, and hubby will never broach the Divorce word, no matter what she gets up to. To be fair, whan a wife takes down her panties in front of a stranger, she has not got a clue what will jump out of her Pandora's box - she can't make promises where the cuckold marriage will end up. Her primal instincts take over, and she has no control over them. If she has heard many stories about orgies, her own subconscious mind may lead her down that path so powerfully, an orgy will turn up in her life.

What you want is not important, its what your wife wants, thats what counts, and you must cater to her desires if you wanna be a proper cuckold.

If you want her to cuckold you, she gotta first want to fuck someone else, without you pushing her. Hang out in places where she might make new friends, meet someone perhaps, to develop an affair. Set her up where shes ******* to new people, and eventually she's going to meet someone that shes going to want to fuck, and when she flirts with that person, just encourage her behavior, and let things take their natural course.

Thanks for all the replies. All very valid points and well noted. Sorry for the delay in reply. Very busy recently. So let me update. Nothing to exciting but still for me unanswered questions. So we have fucked a few times mainly because i have been mega horny. I have tried to suggest and talk about her fucking other guys. She hasnt really shown any interest though wanting the vanilla sex. With all these cuckold thoughts going through my head recently I have been incredibly horny. Playing with myself at every opportunity. This however has caused me to take ages to cum. She thinks im not interested and unatracted to her. Totally not true. She made a comment though how true it was I dont no on how maybe she should do what i wanted and fuck someone else as thats the only way to get me to cum. We haven't spoken about this since and i sont think she meant it.

Is this my opportunity to push for it. Im not sure what I want though. Yes im desperate for her to fuck someone else. Someone with a massive cock, but it would have to be with me involved. I wouldn't want her to just go and do it on her own I want to watch or join in. Does this make me a wannabe cuckold. Is this my opportunity.

Your probably better off to quit playing with yourself and cum quicker, and if she asks why you came so quick, tell her its cause you were picturing her with someone else.

Youngcuck2012 said:
Hope someone can help.

I guess there is no straight answer but how can I persuade my wife to make me her cuck. I have breached the subject of her fucking someone in front of me on plenty of occasions but she says she wont. She will often tell me she will whilst im fucking her which helps to get me off but after she has no interest. Has anyone come accross/over come this.

She's willing to play along with you while having sex. Be very happy she does that and makes an effort to indulge you. Realize that when you are having sex and she whispers about make believe affairs, it will always sound like a good idea. Going from that to actually having sex with someone else in real life is a whole different story.

I would suggest to continue enjoying playing at it in bed. Let her feel comfortable in being open about guys she finds good looking on television. That can then move on to her checking out men when you're both out and her telling you "That guy in the shoe store was cute." It may never get past this stage and that's fine.

Most importantly, focus on what she wants. What she likes. I think we go into this thinking about what we want when it is really all about the woman being bold and taking more control of her own life and yours.

Slow down, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread