How to get your VPN

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Can I be cleared plz

Clear me please. My country doesn't allow this site without the VPN . So I can't access the site without using VPN Thanks

NerdyAsianWife said:
Clear me please. My country doesn't allow this site without the VPN . So I can't access the site without using VPN Thanks
If you need VPN to use the chat rooms, you first have to to try to access it so your name will populate in the users list. If you only plan on using the forums, a VPN does not need to be cleared.

Clear me please. My country doesn't allow this site without the VPN . So I can't access the site without using VPN

Ive recently been blocked from using the chat been a member for years and love the chat rooms
can someone help me with this problem or maybe be cleared for access
thanks Lpc

Last edited:
Lil pantied cuck said:
Ive recently been blocked from using the chat been a member for years and love the chat rooms
can someone help me with this problem or maybe be cleared for access
thanks Lpc
As far as I can tell, you are not blocked from chat and I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to access it. What exactly is happening when you try?

Grn Eyz said:
As far as I can tell, you are not blocked from chat and I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to access it. What exactly is happening when you
Grn Eyz said:
As far as I can tell, you are not blocked from chat and I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to access it. What exactly is happening when you try?
I get a red banner at the top of my screen telling me to connect to site and I'm already logged in

Log off of here (the forums) then clear the cache and cookies from your browser. Log back here, click the chat link from the left side panel. This works about 90% of the time.

Grn Eyz said:
Log off of here (the forums) then clear the cache and cookies from your browser. Log back here, click the chat link from the left side panel. This works about 90% of the time.
Thank you for your help with this Grn Eyz it worked and I'm able to access again !

Reactions: Grn Eyz
Hello, could you please clear me for chat? Thank you

Please can I use VPN?

I'd like to be cleared for VPN use, ownwives

Reactions: Grn Eyz
it shows that i am banned on Cuckold Chat site. yes i am using vpn to connect to the site since i cannot access without it. requesting to please whitelist me.thanks & regards.

VEROSEZ said:
it shows that i am banned on Cuckold Chat site. yes i am using vpn to connect to the site since i cannot access without it. requesting to please whitelist me.thanks & regards.
You're not banned

Hi Team, this site is also unavailable in my country. i am using vpn to access it. But past couple months, I cannot log in to chat with my account. I can only log in as a guest. When trying to log in as a member, I am confronted with the message, "Please connect to the site to enter chat." I am able to login to the site and can visit forums stories media etc but cannot go to the chat. please clear this issue for me. also it would be better if i can access the site without vpn. my user name is : gookDom
dig420 said:
First, make sure that you're using the same account in the chat that you do on the forum. If you have an old chat account with no forum equivalent, you'll need to make a new account. You SHOULD be able to use the same username if it's not already taken.

We no longer check for VPN use, so that shouldn't be an issue.

If you appreciate this outstanding FREE customer service and chat room, please consider supporting us! It's extremely cheap and it really helps us keep the site up and running. Support Us!

gookDom said:
Hi Team, this site is also unavailable in my country. i am using vpn to access it. But past couple months, I cannot log in to chat with my account. I can only log in as a guest. When trying to log in as a member, I am confronted with the message, "Please connect to the site to enter chat." I am able to login to the site and can visit forums stories media etc but cannot go to the chat. please clear this issue for me. also it would be better if i can access the site without vpn. my user name is : gookDom
As Dig said in his post, we no longer check for VPN ... all are welcome. As to the entering chat issue ... make sure you are logged in here (the slutwives forums) then click one of the chat room links from the home page. If you still get that message, log off then clear the cache and cookies from your browser. Log back in and try to get in chat.