• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hubby wrote this for me (and it describes our sexual relationship perfectly)

NYCWifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
You’ve come quite a way haven’t you? From when you promised to forsake all others, to our present situation, one where we have two fundamentals that have become the bedrock of our sexual relations. The first is that I stay unflinchingly true to my wedding vows and remain 100% faithful to you, just the way you’d like. And the second is that you freely step away from this particular vow and share this pussy of yours with men of your own choosing. That’s the truth of all of this. The erotic and satisfyingly naughty truth. You have all the trappings of a traditional marriage with a loving and loyal husband whose obligation is to stay faithful to you while you regularly, unabashedly, and quite self-confidently celebrate your right to be a slut by letting another man put his cock inside this hot pussy of yours, fucking him and coming on his dick like a sex-obsessed teen. It’s our secret, not information you’d generally share with others. But the fact is, you are that kind of wife. The kind of wife who goes for what most women would never ask for but surely fantasize about. The kind of wife who enjoys fucking around. We’ve been married for 30 years and you’re enjoying sex more now than ever, becoming the very ideal of a Hot-Wife. It’s true. You’re a 60-year-old married woman and you’ve had men in their thirties and forties want to put there dick in you. And, with the right guy, you let him! How many of your contemporaries do that? Not many at all. Perhaps not any at all.

I can’t begrudge you’re feeling a little smug, a little special, and maybe just a little naughty. How can’t you? Almost everything we’ve been taught about marriage says that married people aren’t supposed to have sex with others and certainly aren’t supposed to have sex with others AND demand their spouse stay faithful. But you do! And you do it with no guilt or second thoughts—welcoming your lover’s cock into this pussy for the pure bliss of feeling another man filling you in this most intimate of areas, scratching that itch that can only be eased by a lover’s bare dick as he fills you, as he makes you come and then comes inside of you, comes inside this pussy that I pleasure. How hot is that? How many of your friends would kill to have that kind of freedom, that kind of excitement?

My sexual role is essentially a surrogate one: I devote my attention toward pleasuring you—with my hands, with my mouth, with your favorite sex toy—knowing that I’m serving you as your cuckold. Knowing that while I do this you’re imagining your lover doing those things to you. Isn’t that true? When we’re in bed and you’re moaning and undulating on my fingers, or my tongue, or your dildo, aren’t you picturing Joseph or John, or Brian, or Scott’s cock inside of you, claiming you in the only way a man can claim a woman. You’re physically with me of course but isn’t the sex play we’re engaging in a stand-in for the real sex you have with them? And doesn’t that bring an excitement that just wouldn’t be there if you were simply having sex with the man you’ve been married to for over 30 years? Your life is with me, your love is with me, but your sex, I know your sex is with another, with a man you choose to spread your legs for so that you can feel the “forbidden” thrill as his hard cock slides in and out of you, knowing you in a full way, in a way a husband can’t really know his wife. MMM…you are a naughty wife aren’t you? Such a dirty, sexy wife: sliding this hot pussy on another man’s cock, imploring him to fuck you, begging him to come inside of you. You’ve repeatedly told me, the very best sex is the sex you have with a lover, a man who your body aches for and who’s ravenous for you--a man who’s hungry to touch you, kiss you, taste you, and have his dick inside of you so he can fuck you in a way that makes you swoon. And you’re quite good at attracting one of those. You’ve always said “men dig me”. Well I’d add something to that: Men dig you, and very much want to fuck you. That’s been proven again and again.

As for your “wifely duties”, well, it helps that sexual satisfaction for me is pretty easy, show some attention, touch my penis, make me come and for the most part I’m good, you can own my cock. And I know you love that. Seeing it trussed up in that harness I wear for you. Feeling it hard and ready in your hands, feeling my balls so full, knowing that even though you give this pussy of yours to others, you own my cock. It’s yours and only yours to have, to control as you’d like.

It’s true, this sexy pussy that’s made so many men come holds sway over me and pleasing it is what drives me sexually. It doesn’t matter that you let another man have it, it doesn’t matter that you let another man come in it. In fact that adds to its mystique, to its power over me—making me want to taste you and stroke you and make this naughty pussy of yours tremble with excitement. That’s exciting isn’t it? To be getting regularly fucked--just the way you want--by another man AND to know that gives you sexual power, control over me? In fact, it’s taken us to another level. I can sense it in the self-satisfied grin you have when I’m pleasuring you in bed, a grin a Hot-Wife has when her cuckold is doing what she wants, spurring me on to do more of what you want: making you wet, and excited, and inspired for sex. And you’ve even taken it up another notch, to another naughty and perhaps more rewarding level by keeping this sexy pussy off limits to this cock you own. In effect having me remain celibate for you, making your pussy completely free for exclusive sexual relations with man you’ve chosen as a lover.

You love that don’t you? Giving a lover complete rights to this sex of yours? Knowing that only his dick will be entering, and coming in this married cunt of yours? And having a husband who respects that, who respects your right to remain sexually faithful to the man of your choice? Does it give you a little extra thrill? Does it make the orgasms you have when he fucks you better? That’s the truth isn’t it? It’s satisfaction on so many different levels. How could it not be? You have a lover who screws you to your heart’s content but you keep me abstinent, as your sexual support, the guy who’s expected to pleasure you with his fingers, or his tongue or with your favorite toy. Because sex-play with me is to keep you primed for the main event, for when your lover once again has his dick inside of you. Because whatever pleases this pussy of yours the most is what gets done. And in the back of your mind you know this is the new reality. These are the new sexual dynamics of our marriage, that won’t change. You’ve been doing it for too long and it feels too, too good for you to go back now.

And at the same time that you enjoy sexual dominion over me, your lover “owns” your pussy. You love that too don’t you? When he teases you a little with his cock, driving you just a little more desperate to have him inside of you, the fact that you give it to him and only him makes you hungry for his dick, for his cum whenever you two are together, a contrast that must feel so, so good, especially when he fucks you, when he erupts inside of you. Because what’s more of a thrill, what’s more of an expression of being a Hot Wife than to let your lover come in your married cunt, marking it as his? And then to come home like that: well-fucked, satisfied and filled with your lover’s cum, and have your husband eat you that way, coming on his tongue as you literally rub his face in it, making it clear in a most graphic way that another man owns this married pussy of yours.

Are you pleased with how well I’ve taken to this—gladly remaining celibate, pleasuring this naughty cunt, worshipping this pussy you let another man fuck on your terms? I think you are. And so far it’s working very well. In the past year I haven’t had sexual intercourse at all while you’ve been with at least five different lovers, multiple times! It’s taken us years to get to this point but in our marriage this is your and only your right to do so, as serious a part of our commitment as my vow to be faithful. And you take full advantage of it in a very sexy way!

Because when you meet with him you’re primed, passionately, surrendering to his hands, to his mouth, to that dick that’s going to make you come so good. And you always text me when you get to the room so that I’ll know, in real time, that as I’m sitting there in a state of arousal, dutifully waiting, your boyfriend has his dick inside of you, fucking you, making you moan and groan and beg as his dick does things to you that you no longer want me to do before he reaches that point of no return and comes, deep inside your married cunt. And you know. You know that, right or wrong, you will let him do this again and again. MMM…I don’t think you anticipated just how much you’d love cuckolding me, having me stay physically and mentally faithful--all while you’re blatantly doing the opposite, as you ache with desire as your lover intimately probes your married cunt.

Then afterward, after he fucks you the way you need to be fucked you come home to me satisfied, smug, with his cum still inside of you. And you know I’m going to lovingly greet you and climb between your legs and give you head like a cuckold should give his Hot Wife, tasting the pussy you so happily cuckolded me with while you bask in the afterglow of your tryst…delighting in feeling my hands and mouth on your sex but knowing you won’t allow my cock inside because your lover makes you come more urgently, more passionately and better than I can. So that’s what you’ll do, and I’ll support you and welcome you home, and, most important, make you come, the way you want to…

(attached is a pic of what I'm doing while Hubby waits for me)

Jose 1.jpg

THANK YOU, Ms. NYCWifey, for posting your cuckold's well-written essay to you, in essence celebrating your steamy, sensuous and erotic contribution to his marriage to you. It is, I would say, a near-ideal description of a hotwife / cuckold husband relationship.

And, thank you for posting your photo of yourself with one of your lovers. At 60, you're a VERY attractive woman. Obviously you have MANY good years of satisfying sex to look forward to.

If I may ask: how many years has it been — or, how long had you been married — when you stepped up, stepped out and increased your sexual and psychological satisfaction by transforming your husband to your cuckold? And, if I may also ask: was your present relationship initiated by you, or did your husband initiate it, in effect, by persuading you to make him your cuckold....?

Last edited:
Custer,
I started taking lovers about 12 years ago at the request of Hubby. I was the more reluctant at first but by no means against the idea. And, as I hope is obvious, I took to it! I would say that now we are equally invested in my extra-curricular activities.

Hi Ms. NTCWifey,
Custer, I started taking lovers about 12 years ago at the request of Hubby.
So, at about age 48 it sounds like — by which time you were well into your long-term marriage. Clearly your husband had a good feeling for what was needed to increase the erotic appeal of your relationship, for both of you, on a continuing basis.
I was the more reluctant at first....
Many of the married men who post in this forum are seeking advice on how to convince their wives to begin taking lovers, to increase their sexual satisfaction (and to satisfy their often-secret desires to become cuckolds — often as a component of their desires to become submissive to their wives). (Or at least, that's my impression.) Usually their wives are resistant, most often because they think their husbands just want to be able to use that as an excuse to begin pursuing other women, which they don't want. Thus, convincing their wives that is not the case is often a large component of the problem.
....but, by no means [was I] against the idea.
Excellent. You were a progressive and forward-thinking woman, as you still are.
And, as I hope is obvious, I took to it! I would say that now we are equally invested in my extra-curricular activities.
Good! And, yes — both you and your cuckold husband, with his well-written essay, have made that very clear.

Thank you for filling in some background! If I may ask a further question; do you have children who had grown up and left home, by the time your husband began encouraging you to take lovers...?

—Custer
------------------

Last edited:
Yes, that is very nice story of how You wanted to become a SLUTWIFE, it is obviously and is so erotic and beautiful thing

Hi Ms. NTCWifey,

So, at about age 48 it sounds like — by which time you were well into your long-term marriage. Clearly your husband had a good feeling for what was needed to increase the erotic appeal of your relationship, for both of you, on a continuing basis.

Many of the married men who post in this forum are seeking advice on how to convince their wives to begin taking lovers, to increase their sexual satisfaction (and to satisfy their often-secret desires to become cuckolds — often as a component of their desires to become submissive to their wives). (Or at least, that's my impression.) Usually their wives are resistant, most often because they think their husbands just want to be able to use that as an excuse to begin pursuing other women, which they don't want. Thus, convincing their wives that is not the case is often a large component of the problem.

Excellent. You were a progressive and forward-thinking woman, as you still are.

Good! And, yes — both you and your cuckold husband, with his well-written essay, have made that very clear.

Thank you for filling in some background! If I may ask a further question; do you have children who had grown up and left home, by the time your husband began encouraging you to take lovers...?

—Custer
------------------

Custer,

Sorry it’s taken so long to respond. We had children quite a long time (11 years)after we got married so I became a Hot Wife when our children were still in elementary school. They are now in college.

Hi Ms. NYCWifey. Thank you for your clarification.
Custer, Sorry it’s taken so long to respond.
No problem. I know you're a busy woman.
We had children quite a long time (11 years) after we got married.
That can happen. My former wife and I had our child (1) 10 years after we were married.
So, I became a Hot Wife when our children were still in elementary school.
Cool....
They are now in college.
So far so good, it sounds like. I hope they're coping OK with the coronavirus pandemic forcing massive shifts, at the university level as well as lower grade levels, to on-line instruction (this being early January 2021).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back