• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliation?

• Thread starterJimmyHCO
  • Start date

JimmyHCO

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 18, 2010
I wanted to make this post inside one of the threads that I have previously posted, but then I figured not everyone is going to see it, so I decided to start a new thread.

My question has to do with the humiliation aspect of cuckolding. The question is mostly for those who are already enjoying the cuckold lifestyle, and I'm especially interested in hearing opinions of the ladies.

The truth is, most of us who want to become cuckolds, are probably having normal relationships with our wives/girlfriends. I certainly do - I provide for my family and spoil my wife every way I can, but I don't take any crap from her either, and she never humiliates or disrespects me.

Those of you who read my other posts already know that I'm working on getting my wife into the cuckolding lifestyle. Of course if I'm ever successful, it is most likely going to start with her screwing other guys by herself and eventually moving onto threesomes with myself involved. Of course I wouldn't want it to stop there, and I would like to bring some cuckold aspect into this. I would like for her to actually have a bull, with me submitting to them and doing cleaning and fluffing for both of them. If they both verbally humiliate me during this process, I would only enjoy it even more.

Now the thing is, this is where I would like for humiliation to stop. I wouldn't want for it to extend beyond sex, but the truth is, once they have humiliated you during sex, it will be hard for them to respect you outside the bedroom as well. Now I'm not so much concerned with the disrespect from the Bull. I think all theres to it is finding the right guy, who understands this lifestyle, and knows how to handle himself. However losing respect of my wife would be hard to swallow.

So I'm looking for opinions and suggestions from those of you who went through this. How has your "every day" relationship with your woman get affected after you started cuckolding lifestyle?

Once you take the leap into accepting humiliation in the bedroom, it's not likely to be limited only to that location. Especially if your wife begins to enjoy the humiliation. You would be "fair game" wherever you are and whomever you are with.

My humble opinion, mind you.

penman said:
Once you take the leap into accepting humiliation in the bedroom, it's not likely to be limited only to that location. Especially if your wife begins to enjoy the humiliation. You would be "fair game" wherever you are and whomever you are with.

My humble opinion, mind you.

Ultimately I doubt she would want to humiliate me, in the bedroom or not. She's just not the type. Again, everyone has different views on humiliation, and what someone would consider humiliating, someone else might not. I don't think my wife would think that I'm being humiliated if I'm cleaning her, but she might if I clean the bull.

In any case, it might be too early for me to even talk about it before I get my wife into cuckolding, if I'm even ever successful at that. But I don't wan't it to be too late either.

You see, in the past when I had sex with guys, the humiliation never went beyond sex. Once the sex was over, everything was cool. But on the other hand, unlike my wife, I didn't have a relationship with any of them outside the sex. And also, gay guys are usually much more open minded and tolerant. Straight bull guys can be cocky however and take their attitude beyond sex. I want to be their bitchboy during sex, but outside sex, I don't want to be anybodys bitch.

I guess the best approach is to take it in slow steps and knowing your own limit and where to draw the line.

It sounds like your wife is going to be one very confused lady. Going from Mr. Macho to "allowing" your wife to have sex with other men, to submitting to her and to a bull, is going to be a very slow process or a very difficult one.

Ultimately is has been my understanding (and my experience) that even the most loving wife will lose respect for her "man" when he goes down this path. If this is something you feel you must do, then do it slowly.

Susan's Slave said:
It sounds like your wife is going to be one very confused lady. Going from Mr. Macho to "allowing" your wife to have sex with other men, to submitting to her and to a bull, is going to be a very slow process or a very difficult one.

Well, Im not really a macho. I certainly spoil my wife every way I can, but theres no disrespect of humiliation between the two of us. When it comes to sex, shes already the more dominant one between the two of us.

Susan's Slave said:
Ultimately is has been my understanding (and my experience) that even the most loving wife will lose respect for her "man" when he goes down this path. If this is something you feel you must do, then do it slowly.

That is a good advice. Most certainly not looking to rush things at all. Luckily, outside of bedroom, my wife is very sweet and gentle. She is also very easy to take advantage of, and when that happens, she comes to me for support and protection, and I always give that to her.

So I'm hoping if I take it slow and carefully, I could take humiliation in bed, and still be the strong man that she feels secure with (thats her description of me) outside of the bed, this could really work out.

I wonder

Humilation, why would a cuck be humilated by something he desires? Of course some cuckolds may be ******, but once they accept the role of cuckold they are going to be transitioned. Remember, my defination of a cuckold man, is one who knows his wife is "running around" and does not stop her or leave. It is not her having sex with other men, but the fear of his family, friends coworkers finding out. Also, and I know many will disagree, cuckolds are very inclined to have bi-sexual, homosexual, or even asexual tendancies. When the willing Mistress/Wife tells her mate to suck her lovers cum from her pussy it has two purposes, one he becomes accustomed to the taste and idea of ingesting another's cum in his mouth, two, he is giving her the ultimate permission to service other men. One odd thing to me is most cuckold's that I know would rather his wife had many lovers and did not settle for just one, because the one may very well get jeolous. Many cucks are not the least bit concerned with who or how many men have fucked thier mates. In fact many feel the MVP (Most Valuable Pussy) is the most used. The olderman with a trophy wife, sees her as more a decoration than a loved one, and likes to see her degraded by gang bangs and screwing men of other races. In todays Corporate World many women have found it advantages to use their sexuality to advance and an enlightened husband accepts this and may very well promote it for his own advancement.

I love to suck cock so why should I be humilated?? Someone above alluded to the roleplay/fantasy well yes it is exciting when a woman comes home places her panties on her mates dinner plate/pillow and tells him to eat her out. You know he is in Cucky Heaven.

Men are Alpa,(men who are manly, leaders very dominant and not very nice to women) not many, and none are Cuckold. B (brovo) men who go about the daily task and are good to everyone, and subject to female superiority) Yes females are superior. C (charlie) Queers, Bisexual Asexual, so many. The worker, server drones.

Attachments

• truthfully_hubby.jpg
    truthfully_hubby.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 502
  • why_we_dont.jpg
    why_we_dont.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 580
  • yes_its_ok.jpg
    yes_its_ok.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 491
  • cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg
    cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 466
  • Did_you_see.jpg
    Did_you_see.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 467
A respected cuckold , i don't think so

Some bull's may play along with the idea that you get excided over being humiliated while he's fucking your wife , And roleplay with you and your wife . Maybe a 3sum with a friend that you can really trust , that will put you down and say all kinds of nasty things to you and maybe get excided over it himself . But If your wife takes a bull / lover on the side unfortunately he may start to dominate you and your wife . After all he is the one that will take control of the relationship , that does mean you . remember roleplaying this humiliation in the bedroom only , sounds great . Only if you can get some bull to leave it there and still respect you , that's not easy . RESPECT here is the key word . Can a cuckold husband still be respected ? CAN WE HAVE IT ALL .

mimi27406 said:
Humilation, why would a cuck be humilated by something he desires? Of course some cuckolds may be ******, but once they accept the role of cuckold they are going to be transitioned. Remember, my defination of a cuckold man, is one who knows his wife is "running around" and does not stop her or leave. It is not her having sex with other men, but the fear of his family, friends coworkers finding out. Also, and I know many will disagree, cuckolds are very inclined to have bi-sexual, homosexual, or even asexual tendancies. When the willing Mistress/Wife tells her mate to suck her lovers cum from her pussy it has two purposes, one he becomes accustomed to the taste and idea of ingesting another's cum in his mouth, two, he is giving her the ultimate permission to service other men. One odd thing to me is most cuckold's that I know would rather his wife had many lovers and did not settle for just one, because the one may very well get jeolous. Many cucks are not the least bit concerned with who or how many men have fucked thier mates. In fact many feel the MVP (Most Valuable Pussy) is the most used. The olderman with a trophy wife, sees her as more a decoration than a loved one, and likes to see her degraded by gang bangs and screwing men of other races. In todays Corporate World many women have found it advantages to use their sexuality to advance and an enlightened husband accepts this and may very well promote it for his own advancement.

I love to suck cock so why should I be humilated?? Someone above alluded to the roleplay/fantasy well yes it is exciting when a woman comes home places her panties on her mates dinner plate/pillow and tells him to eat her out. You know he is in Cucky Heaven.

Well theres being in heaven during the sex from sucking cock, eating creampies, being verbally abused, etc. But these things are often associated with humiliation in society, and how do you handle this aspect in the every day life?

Lets take Monica Lewinski as an example. A handsome young lady happened to perform oral sex on the President, and became the laughing stock of the whole world. Or that lady that got caught blowing a guy in the stadium's bathroom, during a football/baseball game? All of a sudden shes all over the national headlines and everyone is laughing at her and poking fun at her husband. I mean seriously, its just oral sex, what woman hasn't performed it?

And this is a woman. Things are ten times worse for a guy. Imagine the humiliation if it was a male intern giving head in the oval office, or if it was a guy blowing another guy in the stadium's bathroom? Imagine the amount of humiliation they would get?

The truth is, most guys, and not just gays/bi, wouldn't have much issue sucking cock as long as it was anonymous and noone would find out. Most guys, and not just cuckolds, could deal with cheating wifes if none of their friends/family members would find out. It is the fear of humiliation and being made fun of what keep a lot of guys acting the way you do. I mean there are a lot of guys that are not even comfortable admitting that their wives had sex partners before them, acting like their spouse is so proper.

Me personally, I like to brag about the number of partners my wife had before me. I love when my wife discusses sex with her former partners when we are hanging out in a group of friends. I never showed a sign of jealousy about that, so she's pretty comfortable discussing it. I remember this particular get together, it was several of our close friends and a couple that she met for the first time. We were all a bit tipsy, and she was telling how one of her loves had such large cock that she couldn't even take it, she could pretty much only fit the head of his cock in her mouth. Then she talked about how she started swallowing and that some of her friends found it gross, etc. It was just a casual conversation, but I could tell everyone was turned on.

More or less the same thing with cuckolding. Even though it didn't happen yet, but it was close once when she had the hots for our mutual friend. As soon as I noticed that, I immediately advised him of that, and was trying to help in every possible way to make it happen. Unfortunately it didn't happen, but if she ever does fuck another guy, I'll be sure to brag about that to our mutual friends..

In fact, whenever conversation allowed, I always mentioned in front of my friends that I'd have no problem if she fucked another guy. Unfortunately however my wife never takes that seriously, she thinks I'm joking.

So as you could see, I'm pretty secure and got pretty strong self confidence and I'm not easily humiliated or embarrassed. However there's a limit to everything, including my confidence. It starts to run out at the bisexual stuff. I certainly don't go around telling people that I had sex with guys, but I did tell most my closest friends, even if I didn't go into details. Even my wife doesn't know the details.

And then you have humiliation associated with cuckolding fetishes. Like I said before, I totally brag to my friends if my wife was fucking other guys, but I would certainly not mention the parts where I eat his cum out of her pussy, clean them and fluff them, or any other humiliating parts, no matter how far it goes. But in all honesty, its not the friends that I'm afraid of. Most of my friends are totally open minded, and probably wouldn't care or hold it against me in any way.

I'm not too worried of the humiliation by the bull either. Like I said, I'm not interested in any "live-in" bulls whatsoever, so if the bull is only with us for the duration of the sex play, and humiliates me in the process - hey, the more the better, thats the whole point. Once the sex session is over and he's gone home, the humiliation is over.

It is my wife that I'm worried about. I mean, we're together 24/7, and as much I would like her to humiliate me during sex sessions, I wouldn't want the humiliation to creep into other aspects of our life. I would not want her to lose respect for me and to start treating me like crap.

I think in the process it would be very important for me to learn what she considers to be or not to be humiliating, and where to draw the line. For instance, some women might find it very humiliating for their husband to clean her bull creampie, and others might not find it humiliating at all, and not much different from regular oral sex.

So of course, theres a lot to be learned, a lot of waters to be tested. Would be silly to rush into things and do something that could cause regret in the future.

mimi27406 said:
Men are Alpa,(men who are manly, leaders very dominant and not very nice to women) not many, and none are Cuckold. B (brovo) men who go about the daily task and are good to everyone, and subject to female superiority) Yes females are superior. C (charlie) Queers, Bisexual Asexual, so many. The worker, server drones.[/COLOR]

I'm probably right between B and C in the relationship, but I can be A and then some when it comes to business.

pussy boy said:
Some bull's may play along with the idea that you get excided over being humiliated while he's fucking your wife , And roleplay with you and your wife . Maybe a 3sum with a friend that you can really trust , that will put you down and say all kinds of nasty things to you and maybe get excided over it himself . But If your wife takes a bull / lover on the side unfortunately he may start to dominate you and your wife . After all he is the one that will take control of the relationship , that does mean you . remember roleplaying this humiliation in the bedroom only , sounds great . Only if you can get some bull to leave it there and still respect you , that's not easy . RESPECT here is the key word . Can a cuckold husband still be respected ? CAN WE HAVE IT ALL .

With regards to bulls, he should only go as far as my wife wants him to. If my wife wants him to dominate her, then thats her wish. If she wants him to humiliate me, thats her wish. Before anything happens, this will be discussed, and he must agree.

Hint , hint , hint

Hey Jimmy , so your wife doesn't know that you wish to eat another mans cum load out of her pussy or that you would like to try sucking her lovers cock ? have you had your wife read any stories about cuckolding where hubby eats that creampie or sucks that cock clean ? If so , what was her reaction . I started hinting by having my wife read a some hot stories where the husband eats his wifes creampie , and that dosen't bother her . Has your wife ever said thats disgusting , you wouldn't want to eat some other guys cum , would you ? or does she really have no idea that you wish to be humiliated by sucking her lovers cock or eat his cum load from her dripping pussy ? My wife told me one time , don't tell me your gay and I just laughed . I said fuck no , I rather eat and fuck a pussy anyday . If she only knew that I also jackoff watching some white guy sucking some big black cocks . I know some might yell and say homo , and this may sound stupid but I told my wife one time . You know think about it , If a woman like yourself likes sucking cock , then why wouldn't a guy at least think about it . Maybe thats how some become gay .

pussy boy said:
Hey Jimmy , so your wife doesn't know that you wish to eat another mans cum load out of her pussy or that you would like to try sucking her lovers cock ? have you had your wife read any stories about cuckolding where hubby eats that creampie or sucks that cock clean ? If so , what was her reaction . I started hinting by having my wife read a some hot stories where the husband eats his wifes creampie , and that dosen't bother her . Has your wife ever said thats disgusting , you wouldn't want to eat some other guys cum , would you ? or does she really have no idea that you wish to be humiliated by sucking her lovers cock or eat his cum load from her dripping pussy ? My wife told me one time , don't tell me your gay and I just laughed . I said fuck no , I rather eat and fuck a pussy anyday . If she only knew that I also jackoff watching some white guy sucking some big black cocks . I know some might yell and say homo , and this may sound stupid but I told my wife one time . You know think about it , If a woman like yourself likes sucking cock , then why wouldn't a guy at least think about it . Maybe thats how some become gay .

To answer your question, no my wife doesn't know about my desires to eat her Bull's creampie out of her pussy and to suck his cock. But in any case, it is one thing to talk about these things, and another thing is to perform them with your wife watching. Is she still going to respect you after that?

I love to be humiliated during sex. I will suck, clean, eat the bulls ass suck his cum out of my wifes ass even take G/S. But when its over I don't take any kind of shit off anyone. We have lost a few bulls over that even after I explain. Sex is sex not a life style to me.

In reality, seeing any man, other than yourself, pleasuring your wife is humiliating. You see the look that you think should only be reserved for you and your heart sinks. But it's different when done this way. Because the pleasure is also ours, we are directing the show. We see our wives being pleasured and giving pleasure and it's our own personal porn moment with our wives as the star. We give control or rather want our wives to take it from us and dominate us as we have dominated them for so long.

We also want them to be dominated by someone other us. I don't know if this is wrong thinking but I feel she deserves to feel sexy and new again for all the shit she has put up with and gone through in our normal everyday life. I know she has wanted to be with other men during our marriage but has resisted most of those desires. I knew she was a cheat when I married her and refused to let that stop me loving her. I don't want her whoring herself to every cock that swings her way but I don't want to stop her from enjoying her sexuality, even if it means other men. At the end of the day, after the sex, she is still my heart. It seems like you would echo that statement.

It also seems, from reading this, you definitely aren't afraid of losing the bulls(dislike that word, but I'm not one to be dominated by another man, they can say what they want behind my back but other than that, we're gonna have a problem) respect. Who would be? They are just a tool to pleasure our wives. Always more tools out there. But the real problem is if you lose your wife's respect.

I think Damanin64 has the right idea. Set the ground rules, he breaks them or you notice your wife treating you badly outside the bedroom and it'll be time to ditch the cock and re-assert yourself with the wife. If she truly loves you, it won't be an issue. You would risk losing the cuckold experience but it sounds like your wife's respect means more to you than a sexual fantasy, as it should be IMO.

Good luck in your journey to being cuckolded. Myself, I just can't get into the thought of being subservient to another man. I have thought about sucking my wife's lovers cock if we get that far, but because we want to, not because he demands it. She actually found the thought quite erotic. I saw an interesting position to be dominated in. Me on bottom, wife on top humping my cock, I have one tit, lover has the other, both wife and I sucking her lovers cock. Might never happen but sure turned us on, enough for her to have 4 orgasms that session. I think she's coming around to it slowly. ;)

Anyways, again, good luck, take it slow, all that good stuff.

I don't think so

pussy boy said:

When you enter a subservant role respect is automatically deminished. Many bulls can't wait to tell how he fucked your wife.

Attachments

• user1416_pic9737_1302187862.jpg
    user1416_pic9737_1302187862.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 227
  • user1416_pic9976_1303668748.jpg
    user1416_pic9976_1303668748.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 236
  • user1416_pic10158_1304620194.jpg
    user1416_pic10158_1304620194.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 217
  • it+isn't+clear.jpg
    it+isn't+clear.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 1fdb.jpg
    1fdb.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 200
JimmyHCO said:
.... If [my wife and any lover she might take] both verbally humiliate me during this process [i.e., while she fucks him in my presence], I would only enjoy it more. But, this is where I would like my humiliation to stop.

Well, the first thing a man about to be cuckolded by his wife must ask her, of course, is: "Will you still respect me in the morning, darling...?" :p

JimmyHCO said:
When it comes to sex, [my wife is] already the more dominant one between the two of us.

This sounds promising. It will probably contribute to her ability to humiliate you sexually, in the presence of a lover (or not), in the privacy of your bedroom.

JimmyHCO said:
Outside of our bedroom, my wife is very sweet and gentle.

This, I would think, would tend to make it easy for her to refrain from humiliating you outside your bedroom, and/or in the presence of others.

JimmyHCO said:
My wife is also very easy to take advantage of, and when that happens she comes to me for support and protection. I always provide that.

Sounds like you're a good husband.

JimmyHCO said:
So I'm hoping if I take it slow and carefully, I could take humiliation in bed, and still be the strong man she feels secure with (that's her description of me) outside our bedroom.

It's important for a woman to feel safe with her partner (you, in this case).

Overall, it sounds like a "cuckolding lifestyle" of the kind you want should be a possibility... although, as you say, you should take it slow. If your attempts to nudge your wife in that direction show signs of having destructive effects on her, I suggest being prepared to back off — and also, if need be, being prepared to abandon your efforts and "move on" to other aspects of life.

It's been almost a year since you originally posted here until now when your post got bumped forward. Has anything happened with you and your girlfriend in that time?

Unfortunately no, not much progress. This is why I hasn't posted much lately, but I'm not giving up and reading this forum all the time for new ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread