• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hung In Minneapolis

• Thread startercream100
  • Start date

cream100

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2007
Picture 26.jpg

Picture 29.jpg

View attachment 42168Picture 26.jpg

Picture 29.jpg

View attachment 42168
any ladies or couples who want a BBC experience holla at your boy...

Attachments

• Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 865
Last edited by a moderator:
would love to know more.

drop me a note and lets see if we cna hook up.:jackoff:

hello how are you doing? like the pic

hello mwc minneapolis

Hello mwc in mpls/st paul..always on the look out for hung stud for wife...holler at us..stevenjeannie@aol.com

check it out

Picture 3.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

mmmmm

nice cock i just knew there had to be something good in mn kisses

beautiful, we need to share it among ourselves

um thanks ladies.. you are making me blush. hahahahaha!!! enough for both of you to share....

Wow!..*eyes wide....mouth watering*...

Kisses on your Shaft

Hi there!

Of course your pictures are incredible. We are a MWC in the Minneapolis area. If you are for real and would be interested in talking about getting together and seeing what can happen - let us know.

Look forward to hearing from you!

u ever let a cuck wanna be suck that cock? i do have a private gloryhole in my basement....there is a movie playing...also interested in creampies!

wow what a cock

kisses

jennie

When you said you were hung you wasn't kidding. I'm a married white woman and never had one that big but would sure like to try it if you are interested. I will be in St. Cloud later would love for you to use that beautiful cock on me any way you want.

where are you located paul? Tell me more

Mature cpl, not far from Mpls looking to hook up with well hung blk guy, wife loves to fuck blks, hub likes to watch, if interested get back to us and I I will give you phone # and contact info

Hey Creme,

Hey Creme,

Sent you a private message - drop us a line..

Wes

How about some Black Seed with that BBC

I know where that belongs