Votes: 27 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 46 63.0%

• Total voters

monarchCpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2018
What do you think? Am I unreasonable here..

samp2.jpg samp.jpg

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, JimSparrow, toolman and 6 others
He appears to be below average in length and thickness.
If previous lovers have been more well endowed and gave you greater sexual pleasure, then you would not be unreasonable in wanting to seek out that pleasure again.

• Love
Reactions: Lilwood, franklyhorny, toolman and 2 others
Definitely looks average at best.. but if he can work it right than that's ok.. but nothing wrong with wanting something different once and a while

Reactions: threesomeawesome, franklyhorny, toolman and 2 others
I can show u a comparison. Ur hot hun luv to trib u in a vid?

Reactions: monarchCpl
monarchCpl said:

samp2.jpg samp.jpg
He's small.

Small

small

Reactions: toolman and monarchCpl
Compared to me he’s big. But statistically I would say on the lower end of average.

• Haha
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, monarchCpl and 1 other person
We're about the same I think. Small!

• Love
Reactions: rjhsteel2001, toolman and monarchCpl
monarchCpl said:

samp2.jpg samp.jpg

Hi Ms. MonarchCpl. Your husband's cock, as shown in your photos, is at least average and probably somewhat larger than average. But, you need to quote some numbers. How long is his cock? What is its max circumference? Convince him to submit to measurements by telling him you need to determine how teeny his weenie really is.

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and monarchCpl
huronbeachguy said:
Definitely looks average at best.. but if he can work it right than that's ok.. but nothing wrong with wanting something different once and a while
monarchCpl said:

samp2.jpg samp.jpg
I'd have to suck it to find out

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback and huronbeachguy
monarchCpl said:

samp2.jpg samp.jpg
Well almost average

Reactions: franklyhorny and monarchCpl
Low end of average and I'd love to suck it.

Reactions: toolman
What is average?
I know studies say 6 to 6.5 or used to. But really. That's a controlled group of men either surveyed or examined. Could average be different in different regions? Is average the same in northern Canada as south Africa?

I have seen my wife with a lot of men. Some bigger some smaller. I am probably on her average list. Doesn't mean if every guy in town whipped out his cock I couldn't be on either end of the scale.

So it only comes down to the person's opinion.

The more important issue is does he know how to use it?

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and monarchCpl
Perhaps he is average in his demographic, but you are the “unusual” one in the size comparison. Remember the Titanic was the largest cruise ship ever built in it’s day but sunk in the North Atlantic and went unfound for decades.
Size and fit are not mutually exclusive, just saying 🤔if he pleases you all good, if not adjust the style of play. Size is not a guarantee of pleasure for most.

Reactions: franklyhorny and monarchCpl
Jaandaj said:
What is average?
I know studies say 6 to 6.5 or used to. But really. That's a controlled group of men either surveyed or examined. Could average be different in different regions? Is average the same in northern Canada as south Africa?

I have seen my wife with a lot of men. Some bigger some smaller. I am probably on her average list. Doesn't mean if every guy in town whipped out his cock I couldn't be on either end of the scale.

So it only comes down to the person's opinion.

The more important issue is does he know how to use it?
unfortunately he does not use it well

• Sad
Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
CanuckD said:
Perhaps he is average in his demographic, but you are the “unusual” one in the size comparison. Remember the Titanic was the largest cruise ship ever built in it’s day but sunk in the North Atlantic and went unfound for decades.
Size and fit are not mutually exclusive, just saying 🤔if he pleases you all good, if not adjust the style of play. Size is not a guarantee of pleasure for most.
you are right!

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and CanuckD
monarchCpl said:
Are you looking for some help ?

monarchCpl said:

Well then that's the more serious problem.

Now I'm not a professional. But judging by the picture, and your hand. I'm going to say 5" tops.
Properly used should be able to get an "oh yeah, fuck me baby". Sure it's not the " oh my fucking god" fuck that an 9" or 10" can give. But then they have to know how to use it also.

I am not going to highjack your thread and go into details on how men need to be better at sex. But I will say I hope he at least eats your pussy like it's his last meal!

Love and sex are two different things. You can love someone and never have sex with them, and you can have sex and never love them.

Good luck pretty lady! Hope to see a smile on that face still 😘

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, monarchCpl and 1 other person
Looks to me that he is on the low end of average. My cock is like that too.

Reactions: cuck72 and toolman